TIME TO RECOGNISE ABORIGINAL SOVEREIGNTY

AUSTRALIAN LABOR PARTY TO PROPOSE A PLEBISCITE:
Vote YES for Australian Aboriginal branch of Government.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-09-25-zwelithini-not-paid-what-he-deserves-as-a-king/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/05/asia/gallery/australia-aboriginal/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_and_Torres_Strait_Islander_Commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes yes of course.

The black tax can fund it and the white tax can fund the normal govt.

DREAM TIME WHEN!!!

Bill Shorten to propose we give back the land we stole.

This smells of Soros

This.

Take it from a Saffer... That's never how it works.

According to polls..60% of australian sat its
Time to give it back.

Fuck yes, another thing I can exploit simply because Some coon raped my great great great grandmother, I'm all for it.

what will they do

You think I don't know that? My state had a fucking SUCCESSFUL GENOCIDE and aboriginals from OTHER ABORIGINAL NATIONS decided to come here and get all uppity and claim native titles and benefits. Zulu-tier garbage people

Aboriginal Self government
most Australians will want it!

So it will be going to a plebiscite soon/

id support changing the name to invasion day if we got to kill any abos we saw

Just checking. :)

Invasion day is too 1989
Let's call it coons btfo day. Has a nice ring to it

does that mean that abos will no longer be eligible for gibs unless their own community pays for it?

it just a round about way of increasing gibs. will abos ever stop complaining. they have more benefits than the average citizen, why do they always want more still.

ALP statement:
"Oppressed Aboriginals will get their Autonomy and the Oppressors will pay for it."

Time to start claiming my 1/32nd part heritage.

you mean the black tax is removed and white tax is doubled, right?

Fucking coconuts are the worst. Bet you're a fucking ranga too

Im not really joking ...ALP will do this.

Seperate Abo parliament.

I'm not racist but goddam abdo are something else.

This is bs. The whole thing has fallen over through lack of support. I guarantee you the 60% spouted is only in Melbourne or some other fucking chuck whole.

i say give them a small state of their own in the desert and laugh as they starve

>60% of triple j listeners

So a bunch of stoned uni students.

But for what purpose?

>Zero coon blood
>Aunt is a support worker who knows boong "elders"
>Can get papers saying i qualify as one which can never be questioned
Tempting.

heh, Lloyd deMause. His work is the best.

Exactly. Even for triple j the numbers are small.
Aussies don’t like changing the constitution, especially to give one race special rights to stop supposed ‘racism’.

imagine handing over power to the abo's the run the country.

hahaahahahahahah!

What would aboriginal sovreignty accomplish? Would they get their own Aboriginalia country in the middle of australia, with their own government and shit?

When ALP are elected they will just pass the law to give Aboriginals their own Government ...no need for a messy divisive public vote.
Bill Shorten has already started it.

the second you give power to the abo's to run the country, that is the moment australia will collapse.

we'll all move back to europe and the chinese will flock here and take it off them.

You'll end up with this faggotry: timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-09-25-zwelithini-not-paid-what-he-deserves-as-a-king/

Canada should do the same
It's almost 2018

The area of melbourne is now aboriginal land it will be seen as a City State.

There ya go.

>YFW it will improve melbourne

this is how australia would look under a abo run government

>all the abo's will get millions of dollars each for "the hurt caused by colonisation"
>they won't have to work, free government support for live
>minority groups will side with aboriginal government
>push white people out of all positions of power
>change all the laws
>make alcohol free to abo's
>make age of sexual consent 5

this is a dangerous power play by the lefties.

they are really taking their gloves off to grasp power now.

they are playing extreme identity politics

lol "the zulu king" that's like referring to the "honeybee queen"

>what abos think would happen
>KILL ALL THE WHITE FELLA

>what would really happen
>white people leave and laugh at abos trying to run a country

Plebicide you say?

I was attacked by the average aboriginal when out at Northbridge,Perth. Was jumped by a group of them they nearly killed me and they got 8 month and 12 month suspended sentences. I found one of the scum on facebook.

What I am trying to say is we should have wiped the savages from Australia completely.

>Anglo develops a thriving nation state
>80,000 years of Abos living there and all they have to show are sticks

>and all they have to show are sticks
Fuck off. Some of the sticks are hollow.

It should be named conquering day
We should march down the street chanting:
> conquered people
> conquered race
> we took your shit and took this place
> we made it better and you just suck
> go back to the desert you dirty fuck..
I think it would catch on.

but can they make noise?

do you get free uni and services with abo blood in you?

Yes I like it.

Only cause the termites done all the work.

Of course. It'd be racist to deny coons that. Even if they're not coons.

>Abo cunt

Even I know this shit is bullshit. Abos that are on welfare (which is a lot of them) Want more government paid shit.

It won't work out well and will lead to a culture of further degradation and more tax payers paying for this shit.

Malcom is a cunt but he can see the problem before it gets started.

I'd much rather have a honeybee queen. Honeybees are productive.

That was a welcoming ceremony because they wanted to show you the dreamtime

The colonization of Australia is the best thing to happen to those feral niggers, they don't even have to work, and if its not a rape or a murder they don't go to prison, we even have to pay the abbo kids just to go to school so they don't go out and steal shit. The aboriginals would just sell out to fucking china in a matter of years.

You should make up for lost time.

inb4 Rhodesia part 2

then the chinks would flow in and the chicoms would take control within 5 years

Part two already happened here.

abos had no understanding or system of currency.

so instead of paying them out billions, we should just trade them bush meat like they used to.

What are they hoping to accomplish? Aboriginals could not make a nation before the settlers came as far as i know. How are they expected to run a government in an advanced society. Do they not already have equal opportunity as others? Are they getting an aboriginal state? To me it is silly with everything they have available to them now that this happens. As far as i'm aware there was NOTHING in australia except some split up aboriginal tribes living in no mans land. I mean i don't see how this in any way is a good thing? More than likely they will wreck their own provincial government after a few short years and run up a massive deficit.
Native americans seem to be a bit smarter than aboriginals and even native americans didn't have a nation, just separate tribes living in tipis etc. But they have indian reservations and these things. But aboriginals want a provincial government. Why do they want that? They haven't been able to build a functional nation for all the time they were there, how do they think they will fare running one?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
These people are the ones you want to run their own provincial government? Sounds like they would be much better off on welfare or something with someone else making sure the government didn't tank completely.
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/05/asia/gallery/australia-aboriginal/index.html
According to CNN aboriginals are the 'oldest known civilization on the earth'. Quite interesting since they didn't have any civilization whatsoever, just a few disconnected tribes living in the middle of nowhere doing next to nothing.
It really seems like they originated in africa and due to continental drift or something, they got stuck in australia and didn't do nothing for however many years.

Prepare to be fucked, Australia.

watch how they would transfer all their labour market to Australia and work the abos, then the sjws will cry out the injustice, intern force china to open its borders to nigger horde thus getting rid of china

>best case scenario
watch how they would transfer all their labour market to Australia and work the abos, then the sjws will cry out the injustice, intern force china to open its borders to nigger horde thus getting rid of china

>win win
in turn*

gotta love aussie internet

Not even triple j had 60%

>Abos
>literally a group of people who can't stop sniffing petrol to such an extent that there was a whole campaign targeting just abos to raise awareness of dangers of petrol sniffing
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>also a group of people that literally cannot stop abusing their own kids
>one of the oldest people around and all they've invented is a stick that comes back when you throw it
>barely even people

>lets give them parliment
Really activates my almonds

I get the feeling this will turn into an east v west germany type scenario.

BUILD
THE
WALL

>The colonization of Australia is the best thing to happen to those feral niggers, they don't even have to work, and if its not a rape or a murder they don't go to prison, we even have to pay the abbo kids just to go to school so they don't go out and steal shit. The aboriginals would just sell out to fucking china in a matter of years.
Sad but true, they are the 'oldest civilization in the world' going back 75 thousand years according to cnn. Which simultaneously didn't have any civilization whatsoever, so i don't know why they are even called a civilization.
>literally a group of people who can't stop sniffing petrol to such an extent that there was a whole campaign targeting just abos to raise awareness of dangers of petrol sniffing
I've seen also a video campaign where the aboriginals tell eachother
>Don't sleep on the road!
Here it is;
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
Apparently aboriginals just lay down on the road and fall asleep and risk getting run over by a vehicle.
I understand that the left wants to virtue signal by retroactively trying to change history eventhough we live in a different time now. But they surely have to realize that giving these people their own provincial government is not something that will end well. How long do they think it will take before they run up a massive deficit?

Tasmanian then?

That's the reality of the situation though. Countless politicians try and implement laws and programs for them to reduce degenerate behavior to minimal affect. They KNOW they won't and can't change.

So I say fuck yes, put them in parliament, grab a beer and watch the bloody show m8. I would vote yes on a referendum.

Why does that look like an EFF / BLF document?

I propose that we agree to it, but only if Abo councils allow FULL access to dig sites where items and remains were found that challenge the theory that they were the first people here.

First monkey nation. Monkey with highest IQ (50) will rule.

80’000 years fuck me dead this just keeps getting dumber by the day, when I was a kid it was 40’000.

All you cunts better vote yes. Give them fucken Arnhem land and total sovereignty. Lord of the flies in about six months and then calls to send peace keepers by bleeding hearts. We will respond with 'we must respect their territorial sovereignty: the raping will continue'.

abos cant even recognise their own children

But when they do...
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse

Soon it'll be six million.

Sweet, no more tax dollars to gas huffing abos

reminder that this:
is what happened last time the abos were given a government departmental/advisory body to oversee legislature and provide 'informed opinions'. LITERALLY, LITERALLY a bunch of gang rapist embezzlers who stole the money that was going to welfare programs for the abos. Even within their own people, they are fractured and tribal and will NEVER change. I guarantee you if this happens it will be a massive fuck up

Based abos would deport all the muslims and naggers.

Is this real? Zuma has been changing regulations of the State Of Emergency, but I doubt he has the balls. Either way RACE WAR STARTS HERE BOYS

I pissed on Ayers rock so I should have the right to the land. I'm also now the abo king.

It's real, getting discussed this weekend.

Us proud black fella's have a stick for everything.
For warfare we got the boomerang and pointed throwing stick.
For transport we got the walking stick.
For music we got the didgeridoo and the clapping stick.

We don't need none of your fancy white man technology, got everything we need.

You should definitely give a group with an average IQ of 80 their own branch of government, nothing bad could happen :^)

>creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse

The front page reads:

>"Curious about Aboriginal culture but unsure where to start?
You're not alone. Many want to improve their knowledge and leave behind the guilt and shame they've inherited."

And yet the data from this website is being used to back up claims in an Abo hate thread in Pol.

>taking pride in being in the moral wrong

That's not the way to a successful nation. Australia has been successful because in many ways we have always been the kindest nation on earth. We invented aged and disabled pensions, arbitration, free, compulsory, secular public education and more.

If you want to be an edgy little cunt then fuck off to America, look at where that has got them.

>reminder that this:
is what happened last time the abos were given a government departmental/advisory body to oversee legislature and provide 'informed opinions'. LITERALLY, LITERALLY a bunch of gang rapist embezzlers who stole the money that was going to welfare programs for the abos. Even within their own people, they are fractured and tribal and will NEVER change. I guarantee you if this happens it will be a massive fuck up
So they've already tried this and it failed horribly. And now someone got the 'brilliant' idea to try again, and this time give the aboriginals even MORE control over it, risking an even worse situation?
Doesn't seem to be very informed decisionmaking going on there by the sound of it.

I've never imagined not being Australian. By what you just said was the first time I've ever grasped the idea.

>It's real

I believe it! However I have been getting 90% of my news for the past 24 months from a cloned CNN site, so that might be faint praise.

It will be good to see them fail miserably. I cant say we are doing much better but it will collapse VARY quickly

Your country is a perfect example of what happens when whites institutionalise cruelty into their state. In your case it was against another race. The British said to make a white only state, but the Boers wanted the blacks as cheap (slave) labour for their farms. Look how far that got you.

o.O

80 hahahahaha fucking hell, it's much closer to 65

tweeted it to Jacob Zuma and the UN m8, you guys shouldn't have to put up with it if it's true
(about all i can do atm)

Now blacks institutionalise cruelty in their own state?