youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
Sup
jibunwooo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M
youtube.com/watch?v=NcGPYxpPt6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm where have I heard of this before?

Itd be trash but everyone here would act like its great because they had a part in making it

Kind of like KS?

been waiting a while for someone to follow me up here

It'd be an isekai harem.

Or if Sup Forums had any sense they'd make Guy Jean into an anime.

Neo Sup Forums isn't capable of anything.
And retarded jannies will make sure it stays that way.

>Itd be trash but everyone here would act like its great because they had a part in making it

>Or if Sup Forums had any sense they'd make Guy Jean into an anime.

This.

Something about phones, romance and parallel universes.

It would be nice, the protagonist would be a group of every kind of poster
>The Ironic
>The (you) bait
>The New guy
>The Trap
>The Normie

And they all would fight the forces of R̶e̶d̶d̶i̶t̶ Evil

It would probably be better quality than Konosuba S2

A boy falls in love with a girl

and me

Knowing Sup Forums, it would be Sup Forums: Thr Animation. All the boards are personified and live together in one apartment, with Moot as the landlady. None of them can get along, and they're loud and rowdy, but they all enjoy numerical ouija and praising an Egyptian frog God of chaos

>tfw no Oscar

I doubt any one animation team would come together to draw a cohesive story so it would be a collection of short animation sequences done by drawfags cut and spliced into some abstract avant garde OVA type thing, with writefags filling it out with a 2deep4u plot to make it look like it was intentional.

cont

It will be an episodic series featuring each board per episode, but it will have subtle lore so Sup Forums can debate if there is really a plot or just trolling

it'd be easiest if everyone submitted a picture they drew in mspaint or something, then someone edits them all together. it could be dubbed after the fact through vocaroo

_DEN-WA

The Sup Forumsnimatrix

Season 12 features a money-grubbing loli landlady who's clueless and turns the apartment into a trashy mess full of solicitors and rent increases.

FINDS

It wouldn't be anime.

;^)

The Gamergate arc was the worst arc.

This. Fund it.

That one episode where we all come to terms with traps, and how liking them doesn't mean you're gay. It will cliffhang onto next episode where we argue just how feminine a penis has to be.

we already have welcome to the nhk though

What if we took a bunch of Sup Forumsnons and transported them to a fantasy world?

Then we took an irrelevant villager capable of reading and writing. Then make them records the Sup Forumsnons actions in a journal.

Yotsuba versus Keksandra arc when?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

I like the webtoon best.
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>What if Sup Forums made an anime?
>What is Kimi no Na wa.

DELET THIS TRAVESTY

>trapfags are still in denial
More like that one episode where some faggot freaks out about being gay for liking traps and he yells at everyone that he isn't one someone finds it on his computer. While getting bullied an older and cooler user comforts the user and defends him by suggesting that he isn't gay if they have a femmine dick. The rest of the group reluctantly agrees with coolanon and goes along with it because, despite being a degenerate fag, trapanon is still /their guy/. Que emotional freeze frame with ED swell over the top into standard ED

Update when?

For a real, non-meme answer, this.

I'd watch it.

>I doubt any one animation team would come together to draw a cohesive story so it would be a collection of short animation sequences done by drawfags cut and spliced into some abstract avant garde OVA type thing

So you've literally never watched a SHAFT anime before?

>not Faggot Raising Project
Posters of Sup Forums with purity of heart are scouted by an urban legend, m00t. Now working for the magical company, google he offers anons a once in a life time oppurtunity to sign and initial 250 pages of NDA and become magical girls. Little do they know that the dream of being a magic girl will soon become a nightmare as they are pitted against each other in death matches as part of google's nefarious tests.

Didn't /mlp/ make this only with Ponies?

>keitai
so fahhny joke

The inevitable /u/ vs Sup Forums tournament arc vs battle match. How will it go down?

>Select all squares with street signs.

>google's nefarious tests.
>test to see who can fill out the most captchas

>Select all images with a body of water
>forced into an endless loop of selecting bodies of water
>Legacy captcha
>type in words perfectly
>given a new captcha regardless

Literrally me

Definitely this

Emergence by shindol starring yotsuba as saki

Sup Forums will be winning the battle royale with /u/ndesirables dropping almost to easily. After all the /u/ are scattered around the field and the anons are divided in the throng of battle suddenly a calll rings out and several user's throw their club colours to the ground revealing /u/ colours. Perplexed the MC will look over and see his best friend turn. 'why would you do this', he'll angst, 'you're not even a girl. That is some cuck shit for sure'.
'don't confuse me MC-kun, I am not some /u/fag but a TRUE faggot, we've mearly made an alliance with the lesbians'
With a devious and defiant look in his eyes he walks closer to our hero, leans closer and whispers, it's time

It has a fair chance of being better than Yami Shibai.

Thanks, doc.

There was an attempt a couple years back. Maybe 2013/14.

Almost everyone who joined was terrible at art. We crossposted with /ic/. We had a guy or two who could actually draw who was focusing on keyframes.

Someone in the group made a booru animation.booru.org/

We never got far. Just like almost every other project on Sup Forums.

I would like to start again though, and it's the reason I'm going to school for animation now.

Like this

Season 2.

Technically we did.

The motivation is simply not there. Even a short is a huge commitment to produce, especially when you need to have posters come to a consensus about what to make. Unless you go the route of the spliced animation sequences of whatever the animators want to do in their own styles put together into the OVA thing earlier in the thread. There are lots of ideas but not enough content creators.

>We never got far. Just like almost every other project on Sup Forums.

Keit-ai went further than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g

Amagami type show from Katawa Shoujo.

Daily Lives of High School Boys type show from Sup Forums-tan and the rest of the board-tans.

Keit-Ai of course.

you cant say those words user

From what I recall the idea we had people actually agreed on. The issue was we:

a) Wanted a consistent art style that was impossible with amateur artists at best.
b) We started with like 15 guys and then got down to 5 before everyone died.

traps and shit-tier waifu harem with no plot or subversive themes whatsoever

KS adaption.

>Board-tan anime
>WE'RE the overrated trap
mind blown

You have to admit Watamote is the most "Sup Forums" anime to come out.

This is as close as we're going to get

Sup Forums.org/flash?file=4chancity.swf&title=Sup Forums+City&w=450&h=350

Sup Forums PRODUCTIONS FINDS A WAY

>jibunwooo.com/

Already exists, and was made 10 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

which board is the protagonist tho

youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M

>inb4 go back to

>Forgetting Sakura Crisis

>Western anime

youtube.com/watch?v=NcGPYxpPt6Q

But it led to the Trump arc, which was the best arc.

Sup Forums.org/flash?file=mootykins.swf&title=mootykins

If they were appealing to the normies it would be Sup Forums probably.

>normies

You're completely right in that it would mostly be trash, but you're wrong in that people would like it.

In fact I'd wager it'd be infamous on Sup Forums and people would treat any thread related to it as a shitpost and a ban worthy offense.

Sup Forums is the Wolverine of Sup Forums.

Too bad Sup Forums is a shadow of its former self now (just like Wolverine too).

Isekai Guy Jean

Except the other world is Anime Japan.

So if Sup Forums did make an anime...

would it be subbed or dubbed?

>they didn't meme their anime concept to reality
>it didn't turn into the best-selling anime movie of all time

Absolutely pleb. This is what separates the Katawa Shoujos of the world from the Gaijin Eyes.

Neither, it would be in English.

A hardcore lesbian taking haremettes from popular harem anime. Because some Sup Forumsnon enjoy making others suffer.

Haruhi would deserve it anyway. Still haven't forgotten the Film Director arc.

Moetron anime when?

anime japan and a fantasy world might as well be the same thing to Guy Jean

Does that make Sup Forums Cyclops? You know what with being right and all. Oh, and I guess all that stuff about obbession with protecting your own from existential threat

Are we the Jubilee of Sup Forums?