I am 53, an old school miner and a millionaire since 1980. (Not from BTC)...

I am 53, an old school miner and a millionaire since 1980. (Not from BTC). But I have made more than 2 million mining BTC and have purchased 3 properties in Westerm Washington of more than 100 acres. Please invest in Bitcoin!

Any other BTC investors want to share their stories?

And your presence among us only demonstrates that scrooglets are running down a dead-end road

Share the looooooad

/thread

Prove it by sending 1 btc to the first person to roll trips in this thread.

So you're dead set against making any money free and clear without working, Ok, check and double check. You are one hell of a badass motherfucker.

This

Do you like Coinbase fucking BTC in the ass? Do you think the widespread censorship within the bitcoin community is a healthy thing? For example /r/bitcoin is as censored as /r/poltics.

>Please invest in Bitcoin!
Too late. Profits will be small compared to 2017 and risk high. Should have bought bitcoin earlier desu. Sad that I didn't.

1Kbb3SAsVKTJnUwinFqmcngz2UjWC5c2Vq
Wish it, want it, do it.

Step aside niggers

real?

Now fuck off and stop spamming the board with your off topic nonsense.

>buy my bitcoins goyim, they aren't going to liquidate themselves you know

fuck off, IRS nigger.

Believed in bitcoin

always been too poor to invest

want to die

>but what will you do for money
>what's wrong with you everyone wants to be rich

While you spend your days "working hard" I'm pissing on men for 200 bucks a pop. I mean as a man you have no clue how easy money is to come by, and it blinds you to your social failing.

rolling for BTC nigga

>mining bitcoin
>only two million
lel

also sage

take this to /biz/ where they might care.

Rawling tripz

Cool

Kek

I am registered with Coinbase.com and I am buying LTC with every spare dollar in my paycheck!

millionaire with a paycheck

gimme dat hot coin boss and I'll beat all these peasants away for you

The Republican Party

>For example /r/bitcoin
which board is that?

>I'm pissing on men for 200 bucks a pop

I'm 41 and I had to cash 0.0568 BTC. Would like to invest but I'm broke atm.

1FiJVsyxq8T9ERZCrpVrwtYEzHQra3iCsJ

throw me some dosh brother. I am pretty good at investing, put in 450 of my own money and have made a grand trading after a few weeks of practice. Now I am making even more.

this aint your blog, boomer. If you're a millionaire from belaire do smthg useful and donaet 250K to Sup Forums

that is how much i had to make a thousand, if you left it in, and moved it right, you would have the money you needed, i would never cash out becuase if i make 20k from my 1.5 k that is nice, but I am in it to win it, that 20k would then become 400k then become 1.3 million, it's not worth the spending money, or the car, or the house, or the early retirement, I will only settle for a lambo

>No Ablo Espannol, no sono a latino; i got myself a fast car, its a lamborguin0

Fuck off LARP'er!

>donate to the CIA homosexuality conversion psyop
you haven't been here that long, have you?

Don't ask what your country can do for you, just buy bitcoin, problems solved

Dont regret not buying xrp. Gonna rocket... escrow... Banks on board. Only 25 cent now but not for long

I made 5.2 mill with BTCs. Currently investing in real estate in Munich and Paris. Russian gf, driving a Lamborghini.

Nocoiners are idiots.