Why Does the Truth Offend Americans So Much?

Why Does the Truth Offend Americans So Much?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From an early age, Americans are told that they are the best country in the world, so when they're confronted with reality, they snap and start menstruating all over the place.

So they are brainwashed?
They were never redpilled truly?

The Amerimutt is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a fatso, pant shitter, school shooter, Israel's greatest ally, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back; "Whiter than you Ahmed."

Kek

It's like finding out Santa is fake but at 25.

Americans are extremely susceptible to indoctrination.

These threads always make me laugh

the only solotion is to secede and make white only states. but in order for that to happend they need at least 60%-70% of white people want that. its not going to happend.
whites should have "waking up" 50 years ago when kennedy opened the gates to non-white immigration.

Wtf America's population will grow by 100 million in like 30 years ? Why aren't Amerifats doing anything about this ? Don't they already have enough urban sprawl, pollution and big cities ?

There are no "whites" in murica. Kek

>kennedy
>1965 jewish immigration act sponsored by jews
We know your guilt, schlomo.

Isn't it a result of blunda up?

>fucking memeflaggers
The truth hurts people regardless of origins. Why does the truth of insolvent EU hurt eurocucks so much?

Don't forget it's just exaggeration. We don't really think America is a melting pot

yeah stormfag. just like you elected a muslim mayor in london. muslims are only 15% of london population but that was enough to get him elected.
where did other 85% votes came from?

I don't think you understand how we think. Personally, I'm not upset as an American that America is slipping. I'm upset as a person of European descent that the entire West is fucking itself up.

I think mostly because the 52% is applied on a individual genetic level and not a societal level.

>insolvent EU hurt eurocucks
but its don't

Poll for my fellow burgers:

strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
>strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
>strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
>strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az
>strawpoll.com/fx4zk8az

>says the niggers who aren’t American

le 56% meme its over

its now >le 39% face

anyone happen to know why all the European faces look like emaciated jews, but the American looks like Matt Damon?

>American looks like Matt Damon