Defend THIS Mooretards

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/12/11/how-is-my-daughter-a-pervert-alabama-dads-plain-spoken-rebuke-of-roy-moore-strikes-a-nerve/?utm_term=.813b4ab6b1bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof please?

>gay
>not a pervert

>Proof please?
Are you retarded?

He's lying and his daughter is, like, so embarrased!

>He's lying and his daughter is, like, so embarrased!

She commited suicide because of Roy Moore.

Are these busted up tarts really upset what someone said decades ago or are they being dramatic for attention?

Either way having a female brain seems like the worst curse. Imagine being a creature so sad living in a self-perpetuated state of asshurt. How do they even live?

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/12/11/how-is-my-daughter-a-pervert-alabama-dads-plain-spoken-rebuke-of-roy-moore-strikes-a-nerve/?utm_term=.813b4ab6b1bd

See

plot twist: he is supporting roy moore because he has other kids and fears them having a legal avenue to become the gay and thus an hero.

>Tfw no daughter waifu qt3.14 to make fun of gays with
;_;

Roy "If her age is on the clock she's old enough for cock" Moore

based

100 years ago that filthy dyke would have been street meat in Alabama following a friendly truck dragging and nobody would argue her status as a pervert.

>100 years ago

Well good thing this isn't 100 years ago.

There's no such thing as Lesbians

>good thing this isn't 100 years ago.
I disagree.

>Well good thing this isn't 100 years ago.
good thing for you, degenerate.

>I disagree.

100 years ago you would have probably died working in some sweatshop as a kid

Or from the Spanish flu

Or World War 1 battlefield

>you are pervert if dating with young girls
>you are not pervert if you are gay

Looks like glorious Western Values that I heard about a lot.

you're a boring shill
kill yourself
SAGE

>implying dying on a World War I battlefield would be a negative
>implying any of those tradeoffs would be worse than dealing with faggots like you and seeing brown people everywhere

I defend it unironically.
Lesbianism is clearly a deficient perversion because it critically reduces reproductive fitness.
Wanting to bang hot teens does the opposite: it is exactly what man has evolved to do.
It may be illegal because of modern-day sanctimony, but wanting to give a 17 year old the D is the opposite of a perversion.

And this all assumes that Roy Moore actually did either of the things the sign suggests, which is so transparently RINO/ Dem propaganda that you'd have to be a special kind of retard to find it credible.

this
lesbians are too gross to get cock and don't even fuck each other

>mfw i meet a new coworker who is short, dumpy, and looks like a goblin and she turns out to be 'gay' and is 'married' to another short fat goblin

>dating a teen is wrong
>doing gay shit isnt
Ameriqueers strikes again.

lol good

I wish I came across these people irl. I would be "Yes, I understand now. Thanks to you I made my decision. You can rest easy knowing that by you being here you secured Mr Moore my vote"

it's judge moore actually

they're even gonna give him a cameo in vox days rehash of judge dredd

Should she marry you then fuckwit?

>vox days rehash of judge dredd
I like Vox Day and I like Judge Dredd but I never heard of this. Give me a quick rundown

desperation

sorry it's just a meme
he is doing alt hero tho

>was gay

So just a phase, huh?

Roy Moore called me a filthy goyim and sucked my dick, biting off my foreskin in the process. I was nine years old.

She commited suicide because she was a depressed lesbo, and now her father don't want to blame himself and her upbringing , but Trump.

kek

but gays are perverts, right?

some shekels he's making, lucky guy