Catholics think unbaptized babies go to Limbo

Are you retarded? Limbo isnt written in the Bible. Obviously, all babies go to heaven.They dont have sin.

Luke 18:15-16
The Little Children and Jesus
15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

We also believe in purgatory

To all you Catholics. Where in the bible does it say Babies go to Limbo? Give me a book name, chapter, verse and quote.

Is the word Purgatory written in the Bible? nope. i dont see it. You Catholics are making shit up.

Join orthodox church it is only true and pure branch of Christianity ,or at least some red pilled denomination like that pastor that gets posted here often

Ever hear of sacred tradition?
That's what keeps our church from following suit with the evangelicals allowing gay marriage and other degeneracies
Also in the OP, what is original sin?

No such thing as original sin. Adam ate the Apple, I didnt.The son dies not carry their fathers sin.

John 9:1-3

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Catholics spew over the brim of hell. Devout Satanists have a higher chance of going to heaven. Take Styx for example.

That cartoon of the "bluepill" with the radiowaves and soda is depicting a catholic

Never heard of this one, but my Mom believes that aborted babies don't get to experience the full Heaven.

Where does it say in the bible?

Unbaptized babies can't go to Heaven since they have the original sin, so they go to Hell.
But they don't have personal sins therefore they only suffer because they are not united with God, and not of the consecuences of sin, which is called Limbo.

Orthodox believe in purgatory too. stfu, its not written in the bible

The problem with non-catholic sects is they believe firmly in sola fide which means faith alone. They essentially believe that through faith in Jesus Christ alone you are redeemed. You could be a vile serial killer that felt no remorse for your victims, but as long as you truly believe in Jesus on your deathbed you will be absolved of all transgressions. It's fucking absurd and this is coming from an atheist. Roman Catholicism makes sense because it forces your to live by a dogma of supposed righteousness and you will be given the due reward of eternal bliss. What the fuck is the point of Lutheran doctrines if you don't have to adhere to them and you will still be rewarded? Also, remember which denomination does the most work regarding importing refugees.

Limbo. Limbo. Limbo. Im Reading the bible. reading the New Testament. Limbo, huh. Its not in the Bible. Youre making that up. Catholics arent real christians. thryre scammers.
Babies dont sin. Adam has original sin Babies dont. I dont. I know I sin, but I dont have Adams sin.

>Catholics arent real christian
That's it Jap we're dropping another nuke

>unironically believes in a deity

You again you nip, last time you attacked the Holy Virgin now this. If you're going to attack Catholicism make sure you're not retarded and ignorant.

John 21:25
"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written."

That's why Roman Catholicism is not only purely scriptural but also traditional. There are lots of traditions of the early church that has been passed down before the compilation of the bible by the Church itself.

doing works gets you saved? Thats a Jewish way to scam people.
Remember when Catholics used to sell tickets to heaven?
Look, by using Catholic idealogy. a recently converted, and saved Old man minutes away from Death. couldnt go to heaven because he didnt have time to do good works. thats not fair

But by using Protestant logic. a recently converted and saved old man can go to heaven because he put his faith in Jesus Christ and believed.
thats fair.

Jesus did many things, but he did not mention anything about Purgatory or Limbo.
Catholics made that up to get money .

We believe sin must be purged in order to enter heaven (St Paul speaks of being saved as through fire), but the Catholic doctrines of literal fire and indulgences is heresy.

You're in the DREAM!

We kinda do. But not in the same way as catholics. You can always repent and become one with the God. There is nothing that can prevent a good person from that. Baptized or not. Gods love is for all of his children, and he would never punish for eternity poor souls who had bad luck to be born in a non christian country.

Catholics used bs like purgatory to control the masses and stop them from from looking through to the corruption of the Church, worldly rulers etc.

John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Acts 2:38
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Sola Fide, Sola Grace, Sola Scriptura, Soli Deo Gloria, e Solus Christus

>Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
So you agree that an unbaptized person can't go to Heaven?

>caring what Catholicucks think/believe

I'm the only one of 3 kids not baptized. I had to listen to my grandmother tell me to get baptized almost every time I saw her.

So...all aborted babies go straight to heaven?

Wtf I love abortion now.

Limbo is in the bible.

Chad 4:20
And the Lord asked of him, how low wilt thou go?

why dont you just do it?
you want spend eternity in hell?
get baptized
get confirmation

>What the fuck is the point of Lutheran doctrines if you don't have to adhere to them and you will still be rewarded?

Also Luther said that to sin all we want, to keep sinning.

That was almost too easy.

thats not true anymore

The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches:

All who die in God’s grace, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; but after death they undergo purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven (1030).

This seems so simple. Its common sense. Scripture is very clear when it says, "But nothing unclean shall enter [heaven]" (Rev. 21:27)

Where does it say that un-baptized babies with original sin go to heaven?

Limbo seems like a cool place to be

Things not in the Bible that you probably also believe: "sola scriptura" and "scripture interprets scripture"
You can't claim the Bible as your sole authority, when the Bilbe does not claim to be the sole authority, despite itself being an authority. Who canonized the books of the New Testament? The very church you are attempting to be above.

Of course it is. The International Theological Comission of 2006 holds no magisterial weight.

So does this verse claim that the blind man and his parents were without sin? If there was no corruption due to original sin, there would be no blind man in the first place. Nor would they have ever died. Are you the blind man in this story senpai? Still around after all these years?

>what is the age of accountability

>unironically being a gaythiest

>unironically denying the spiritual element of reality
God dreams existence into being, the same way we dream our own thoughts and desires into reality when we sleep. The clear black pool of being you feel when you close your eyes, is no different then infinite darkness of space.

"Sola scriptura" show us the chapter and verse senpai. Please do it.

There is no heaven, your delusional cuck.

Where does it say "Apple?"