youtu.be/qax8uwMyxYM
>SoS T-Rex presser w/FrenchFM 12/8/17
youtu.be/N1lBozci8w8
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan on counterterrorism in africa 12/8/17
youtu.be/NVYUXZZaphI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/12/wife-of-doj-deputy-was-fusion-gps-employee-cia-research-aid-and-applied-for-ham-radio-license-month-after-contracting-mi6-agent-christopher-steele/
yandex.ru/people?lr=110038&redircnt=1513068767.1
deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.3112786
youtube.com/watch?v=rTdXQyhjifY
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

I’d make this its own thread but for some reason I can’t use Lecacy CAPTCHA to make threads, so I’ll just post it in /ptg/.
So as everybody knows, the net neutrality vote is on December 14. I’m still in the dark about the whole thing, is there more to it than upset liberals? Will I actually not be able to access Sup Forums anymore? Will I actually have to buy the internet in packs and pay $30 just to look up a mundane question online? What is the future for torrenting and streaming sites should NN be repealed? Is there any possible chance the FCC will change their minds after the cascade of complaints they have received for the past few weeks? I have endless questions about it, and I’m getting antsy now that the vote is in just two days.

>soon

GAAAAHH

I'M TURNING BLUE

HELP ME MOORE

HEEEEELP

Foreskin Ticklin' Madness

Thoughts?

Come on loser, we're taking back the establishment

#metoo

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS

Meanwhile, the North Korean power grid just started buckling under the strain of its only flatscreen TV firing up

This needs wolfgirled or pepe'd

>Wife of DOJ Deputy Was Fusion GPS Employee, CIA Research Aid, and Applied for HAM Radio License Month After Contracting MI6 Agent Christopher Steele…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/12/wife-of-doj-deputy-was-fusion-gps-employee-cia-research-aid-and-applied-for-ham-radio-license-month-after-contracting-mi6-agent-christopher-steele/

>Timeline Recap:
>April ’16 Clinton hires Fusion GPS
>April ’16 Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele
>May ’16 Nellie Ohr gets HAM radio license.
>June/July ’16 FBI Agent Strzok meets w/ Steele
>June ’16 DOJ FISA request denied.
>July ’16 FBI counterintelligence operation begins
>Oct. ’16 Peter Strzok and Bruce Ohr meet w/ Christopher Steele
>Oct. ’16 FISA request granted.

>Representative Jim Jordan is “convinced the Steele Dossier was the underlying evidence for the October 2016 FISA warrant”

>CTH absolutely concurs with Jim Jordan’s outline and subsequent belief. All evidence points in only one direction. No evidence goes in any other direction.

>The Steele dossier is a product aided by Nellie Ohr that underpinned the FISA application. The FISA application was a product constructed by FBI agent Strzok and DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr under the authority granted to them by senior FBI and DOJ leadership.

>Remember, as Director Chris Wray stated this past week, the FBI Director would be personally responsible for signing off on the October 2016 FISA application. In October 2016 that FBI Director was James Comey.

Snoke is Anakin's grandfather? I did not see that coming

Nighty night anons

>by the time I decide to go off into the wild blue yonder...
Trump no

I'll bake the next few as long as everyone pretends the title typo was a stylistic choice

VIEW'D

You need a license to operate a Ham radio?

Looks like General McMaster

FCC dont fuck around

AWOO~

EDITIÓ

>It's 2016
>Hillary has won
>a time traveler comes to warn you about 2017
>Conscription of men and women over 18 into vietnam 2.0 fighting guerrilla muslims in Syria, Iraq and Iran and Russian proxies
>Country back home is collapsing into anarchy and unrest as feds and law enforcement refuse to enforce Hillary's federal wide gun ban
>free speech now ruled illegal by the SCOTUS
>Alex Jones found mysteriously dead along with a slew of other people all with connections to investigating secretary of state John Podesta
>It's December, China has become the joint superpower with Japan and the nukes are falling
how do you respond?

Are African Americans in the delta area still heavily into blues music or is it gangster rap there as well now?

what happened to ur flag binlan

We don't want niggers clogging up the airwaves. Look what happens to a communication medium when you have no barrier for entry...

Texas turns blue long before Alabama.

Oh how disgusting.

lol

moorpf

See

/tg/ will always be the best board yet despite the rare ebigstorytime posts, most of the time it's just too dry and dense to actually read through

>He doesn't know about the Ham radio mafia

they will hunt you EVERYWHERE on the earth if you don't get a licens

Wait...so the theory is that this bitch bought herself a ham radio to contact "Agent Steele" of the pee pee dossier? Whoa.

Can someone with a Twitter account let /ourguys/ know about the Nellie Ohr ham radio/Fusion GPS revelations? We have to disseminate this far and wide

Damned Ellis Island sandniggers.

Very few blacks listen to blues anymore. Mostly white people who think theyre uppitty listen to it now.
t. Kansas city, blues capital

Donald Trump should shove Don Lemon into a locker with a padlock on it the day before summer vacation.
Now THAT'S bullying.

Sounds like she was an actual subversive spy against the US. That turned around quick.

That (((they))) aren't on the Sup Forums meme list haunts me.

its really a shame, something their community really pioneered that led to modern music. maybe rap will do the same but i feel that the current music only enables the shitty behaviour that is rampant in the black youth community. hopefully Trump gets on board and fixes it

Would worship Hillary Rodham Clintons' dingleberries, if given the opportunity.

Apparently Nellie Ohr is fluent in Russian, and one of her two twitter posts leads to this URL: yandex.ru/people?lr=110038&redircnt=1513068767.1

I'm a license ham radio operator myself. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that she bought her rig from the Ham Radio Outlet (HRO) in Woodbridge. That's where I bought my first radio at.

This morning will be certified Joe-free

I understand not wanting some jackass broadcasting stupid shit over those channels interrupting legit stuff but I thought Ham was more of an honor system, you know? I didn't think the FCC would regulate it. Well now that I think about it, why would I be surprised to learn the government wants to step in regulate something?

I alwayys thought it would be cool to get a Ham radio and a big fucking antenna in my backyard (gotta get some land first...) and just set it up and talk with random people I find on there. Ham is all technically unofficial or whatever but I'm sure there are designated channels for emergencies, weather updates from anyone who saw some shit and want to warn fellow truckers, or shit like a fence broke and cattle are on the road etcetc. But I'm sure there are also just empty channels that you can just use at your leisure. I'd find it kind of fun to talk to either truckers passing by or maybe find some random fag who lives a few miles away who also has a Ham radio.

there are going to be so many meltdowns 14 hours from now after polls close

GET FUCKING HYPED

JOE AND SPORTKEK CELEBRITIES WILL TURN ALABAMA BLUE

NOOOOO

Who caused more suicides? Trump or Roy Moore today?

If you want to investigate the ham radio angle, contact the Ham Radio Outlet in Woodbridge, Virginia and ask them if she bought anything there. I can say with 90%+ certainty that if she purchased a radio or radio equipment locally as opposed to on the Internet she acquired it there. It's the biggest and best amateur radio store in the Maryland/Virginia/DC area.

It's where I bought my first ham rig when I first got my amateur radio license.

Nice. Can anything suck those convos up? Im sure someone has that shit. That would be bombshell.

Is that scarf-wearing soy boy on the Morning Joe staff?
I can hear his lispy NPR voice just looking at him.

>795 miles of traffic jams
>public transport completely fucked
>>total chaos at the airport, hundreds of flights cancelled

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.3112786

THANK YOU WINTER-CHAN!

>pic
w-who?

Nazis BTFO

What are the polls looking like for the senate race? In my mind Moore should likely win by 5%.

just let urself be annexed by the netherlands and france already jfc

People run SDRs (software defined radio) rigs all over the world but as far as someone recording that particular frequency...maybe? It would be impossible to find the transmission, though, without knowing when the transmission was made and on what band/frequency.

If you can give me her FCC call sign then I can check the DX packet cluster to see if her letter popped up any time. Of course, that is dependent on her either having an automatically reporting rig or some other HAM logging her station for a QSL card.

Better hope they don't break the six gorillion mark..

>after polls close
But it will still take a while before the final results come in, right?
Or will we know for sure by then?

Sadly, it will never be what it once was. That magic could only exist before the timeline was fully fractured. But we must remain vigilant, for a time may come again when the spirit of /tg/ will be called upon to overcome the insurmountable.

She was in picture with Trump. I forget. Ill look it up.

>that look
I don't wanna believe Bear Bryant would vote for a dem fag. And if he would, that means there's at least one statue in the south we don't need to get upset about removing.

Fox says Moore is down 10%! It's over friend. We're the board of Hillary now!

I-I was talking about /tg/ - Traditional Games, but trumpgen was really good too... we did good work. Now our methods are different because 75% of this thread is cia/mediamatters/amazon bots downloading all our conversations and trying to understand our memes (they never will)

Crimson Tide, bitchez.

Will the are communist.

Replace roll tide with vote Moore. hahah
youtube.com/watch?v=rTdXQyhjifY

Alas, I don't have any /tg/ board memes. Big fan of tabletops though, maybe my 100% Sup Forums diet isn't the best idea.

RUN ALABAMA

RUUN

Some meme Fox News poll said Jones +10, all others said Moore +5 or more.
I live in rural Alabama and all I see while driving my gf's bf around is Jones signs tho, it's ogre.

Is he against draining the swamp or something?

He would vote dem when they were the old dems. Now hed be republican.

Post yfw we get moore wins.
Bad puns for bonus points if you're up for it.

Help me, Sup Forums, I can't decide what is a better description of Chris cillizza. Is he:

>A slobbering, simpering, blubbery cunt with eyes almost as beady as Joe Scarborough and an even weaker mind

Or is he

>A particularly nasty and sneaky representative of white people hating self-appointed fake moral authority

?

He IS the swamp.

Honest question: Why isn't trump doing something against your internet being cucked? Or isn't it as bad as people say?

Not going to happen.
The two largest parties in Flanders are both Flemish nationalists/independentists.

>It's been almost a year and I haven't had any new (((polls)))
Why is it taking so long

Hey, question about all this Ham radio stuff. What's stopping some retard from buying one and broadcasting stuff without a license? Like let's say I'm not even being annoying, just listening and from time to time talking back. Like do you have to give a callsign before talking and if you don't people will ask for one, and if you don't provide one and they get all pissed and want to report you or whatever that whole deal is, how would they find you? What's it even take to get a license?

If they were going to fuck our internet Trump would fight it. Thats where all his support is. See where Trump stands and thats best position.

la times is late again

I mean he's both, but 2 is a better description for his shitty actions without being pure ad hominem. More persuasive.

Nothing. Thought if you did it long enough somebody from the AARL would foxhunt you and turn you into the FCC. It happens fairly regularly and hams L O V E triangulating pirates and busting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
>WE HAVE TO WIN, MOOOOOORE

Okay, so KM4UDZ is a technician license. Technician licensees are not permitted to transmit on high frequency (HF) bands. However, nothing is stopping her for doing it anyway if she's not concerned with being reported to the FCC.