com/videos/video.php?v=wshhy0U66208Z53sbUtq

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshhy0U66208Z53sbUtq

this has to be some kind of psy-op right? or part of the husband and wives sick cuckold fetish? what kind of man would humilate himself like this infront of the entire country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HH_muikCwLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=HH_muikCwLA

us military seems to be cuck central.

why are you avoiding this thread americans?

bump

Link doesnt work for me

Meh. White women love the bbc. Not a lot more needs to be said.

nvm didnt see the gap. this has been discussed here before.

why are swedes this cucked?

Big Ol sage for you Sven

African intellectuals, everyone.

>bbc
Niggers don’t have big dicks. It’s a myth.

Women like men with money. Add fame and it’s even better. A football player is somewhat famous, and usually have money.

Back when I was studying medicine I fucked a Nigerian woman who was married to a Nigerian car salesman. Did she want my BWC or was it social status and money she was after!

Being a hard working man means nothing to women. In the end guys with money and social status are always prefered. All women look tontrade up. All men look to trade up as well. It’s just the way of the mating game.

That’s not being cucked. It’s the police doing their job cracking down on steroid subtance abuse. That said if you want to catch steroid abusers go to the gym. Literally filled with them.

its more than that, it shines the light on the state of swedish masculinity. They ostracizing men who are not your typical swede soyboy.

Sorry bro but having big muscles is not probable cause to waste somebody's time by investigating them for steroid use. I seriously doubt that Swedish police can tell the difference between natty and not natty. I'm no libertarian but certain tasks are completely retarded to leave up to the state to figure out.

>randomly harrat white men for being too alpha
>hide rapefugee statistics
Female police

Don't underestimate this mans level of intelligence.

>suing your cuck for cheating
This is genius tbqh if only the roastie was charged too

Except she was just cracking down on a healthy dude who works out. He should have been able to sue and she should have lost her job for harassment.
I hope you're trolling because if even Swedish Sup Forums users are this delusional there truly is no hope for your soy boy country.
Even if someone takes steroids, where's the crime? Are almost all professional athletes criminals because they take PEDs? Are a scourge to society? Why not arrest

>that's "unusually large" in sweden
Holy shit that explains everything.

Sweden is an embarrassment, I hope NK nukes you and the rest of Europe you fucking faggots.

The only rational response is to beat the shit out of the nigger until he can't play football, then plead guilty and serve your prison time.

There's no happy ending to this story. A family has been destroyed. Honestly the guy looks like a major fucking cuck looking for a big payoff from a nigger fucking his wife, and if he gets what he wants the nigger can keep on niggin and the roastie keeps on fucking football players. Aside from suicide or committing himself to a monastery the only honorable thing to do is beat the shit out of the degenerate that destroyed his family. I really don't advocate violence, but if I were in his situation, fuck. I don't see any other option.

the black cock always wins whitebois

is this for real?

>what kind of man would humilate himself like this infront of the entire country?
He's redpilling a lot of folks at the cost of his dignity. But killing them both isn't the answer.

So he hangs these degenerates out to dry. There are going to be a lot of angry white men having conversations with their whore wives.

>the only rational response is to assault a millionare celebrity. go to jail and get nothing, or you can get a payday equal to like 10-12 years of work and ditch a stupid hoe you dont have kids with.

Brainlet tough guys end up in jail or dead real fast.

>I fucked a Nigerian woman

KYS

except every dating site follow these statistics. No matter what race of female they all dont find black men attractive except black women.

that's a beta provider chart and you know it

The eternal roastie strikes again! It's not just happening in America...

Not quite or they would all be with asian men is purely about status

>white
hahahhahahahahahahaha
you are more delusional than 56% americans

I understand your confusion Sweden. You probably don't have a lot of big black cock in your country. Suffice to say, it's enough to make bitches do some stupid shit.

The best part is that the big black football player fucking his wife is named Cocks.