POL is being shut down

They're shutting it down, apparently. No Euros posting anymore, traffic seems to have dosappeared. What's going on?

No Europeans? WTF I love censorship now.

It does seem slow in here.

Guess who's still here mutt.

Woof

it was the cbts threads.

we cia now.

>They shut it down
>We spread like cancer to every board and shit up the place and make EVERY board Sup Forums

Bring it on, faggots. We'll be fine.

what did I miss?

I'm here, so pols gonna be fine.

In capitalist Yurop shahid girls trying to find explosives on you!

Pipe down ahmed

lately whenever I wanna post something, the captcha absolutely shits itself forcing me to re-do it at least 5 times
shit's pretty infuriating, so I'd rather not post in this shithole in the meantime
this very comment took me 20 seconds to type and 10+ minutes to post, for when I bothered to alt-tab back into the 4chink tab and see if the captcha is not shitting itself
sometimes, I wanna take that little chink piece of shit that owns this site currently and everyone else who was ever involved with it, and rip their eyes out. Who do these people think I am to solve bugged internet-puzzles, they should all be executed in an ISIS-style livestream
hey gookshit, you see this? If I we ever meet, I'm sprinting full speed and murdering you

No street will be left unshitted, thanks to based Pajeet.

Make your own website, brainlet. Hiro doesn't owe you shit and neither did Moot. By choosing to post here you agree to have your posts scanned via the captcha embed owned by google and all kinds of other fun shit.

Anyway enable legacy captcha.

t. turkish rapebaby

funny, he is t least brave enough to still show his flag despite memeflags being around. have some respect and let the indian people have some dignity. you dumb fucking abo

Probes got grumpy about political incorrectness on a board called politically incorrect. Ironically, it's often very correct. What does that tell you?

cucklet, any of the faggots currently involved with the chans NOW, have fuck all to do with making the website or even getting the idea right, it's just a bunch of greedy talentless rats, so pretending like this is some hi-tech paradise we're on right now, is not gonna help your case, you pussy-whipped cuckboi
4chins is good for shitposting, that's it
you fuck with the shitposting, people are gonna fuck off, and if you think anyone is gonna feel sorry for retards such as yourself who get left behind to "bantz" each other using 4chink passes and 20min posting cooldowns, then Ima laugh in your face
truth is, there isn't a single person responsible for maintaining this shithole who doesn't deserve summary execution by quartering and I'm not even exaggerating

>POL is being shut down
GOOD.com

the captcha has fucked this site up, anyway...

black and muslim end of discrimination

i miss POOs, meme flags ruined it

test
NIGGER FAGGOTS
seems OK

euros mostly disappears because they hide behind meme flags to spam mutt memes now

It’s as planned
This board became saturated with shit memes, shit threads and general just plain shit.
By putting some of you b tier faggots in your place, this includes all the nu/pol/ redit fagots, it has discouraged you from posting. Perhaps not lurking, but it’s better most of you never reply. Since most of you are idiots who contribute nothing save muh lulz herp derp

This is good and will continue

Hi.

Did you miss me Sup Forums?

Check my flag, mountain nigger

>Says the meme flag

*requests pat down*

I believe /pol has run its course. /biz is the new cultural touchstone which is ironic since its full of shitskin pajeets. The same pajeets that killed /pol.

After the nuclear holocaust we are going to revert to pioneer technology such as using dung cakes to fuel our heating stoves. The difference this time around is it will be human instead of cow. Look at that, you solved the energy crisis pajeet.

Sounds like a business plan.

A pirated business plan.

CIA here posting from frankfurt

ISPs throttling it so people get pissed and visit elsewhere on Sup Forums. Sup Forums should move servers outside of America.

Nothing needs archived yet...you are good

I for one am going to miss the euros. I want someone to call me a mutt before I go to bed so I know there are Turks out there who think they're whiter than me. Good night you glorious faggots.

Some stange captcha shit is absolutely going on. From this computer I get about 2-3 captchas every post, but from one of my other computers, I almost never get a single captcha when posting.

Check em

>they shut down Sup Forums
>WE GROW
>they shut down Sup Forums
>WE GROW
>they make account verification with IRL ID a thing
>WE MODERATE OUR STANCE

dont give them ammunition, the bigest threat to Sup Forums is if they try to bribe hiroshimoot to shut it down

Basically, the 2016 election was what brought people here from you know where, and now that that's over, everyone went their separate ways.

I mostly shitpost on /fit/ now, and only come here to get depressed.

The Cheese is giving Americans another false rumor about Europe, that we are banned from Sup Forums as of late.

Still here...

>POL
Go away ShariaBlue.

quads and truth
COME HOME POO MAN

t. A fucking Leaf

No love here? :(