This is the leader of Alt left

Pay respect alt right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=0uw9NWF7Z6w
twitter.com/omnidestiny/status/893265827067121664
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/893272011669098498
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If this faggot ever tries speed-talking to me, I'm going to instantly curb stomp him, not even joking. What a fucking abortion

Speed talk?

How tall is he? 1.50cm?

Stop this now

Enough is Enough

Why does he look like a little bitch? Why is his head so big compared to his spaghetti body? Is this what "gaming" does to young men?

The Gatekeeper

ANTIFA Theme tune .

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

why is a failed starcraft player trying to rebrand himself as some kind intellectual master debater?
not a good look if you ask me

It's how he 'debates'. Talks a bunch of gibberish and conveniently 'forgets' any arguments he had to concede on the next talking point, forcing the other to use their time to remind him. Consistently does these dishonest behaviours.

Scummy little pseudo-intellectual boy.

Unwarranted self importance.

He's one weird looking guy. Body of an 8 year old, head of a 40 year old.

Trips of truth

is he 1,50m ?

Thanks, burgerbro.

I'm almost 100% positive Destiny posts self-deprecating threads/replies here for attention. Literally so few people care about him, let alone know who he is.

He expanded a pedophile's platform and gave him an audience. DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=0uw9NWF7Z6w

Underrated. Kek

They said the same thing about Napoleon
They mocked him, they called him names and ridiculed him

Until he destroyed them all

I'm absolutely SCREECHING at the fact this this leftist manlet finds it so easy to absolutely WRECK alt-right LARPers

Destiny doesn't destroy anyone who is familiar with his style of debate. He just tries to shove them in a mold for 2 hours, and when he is unsuccessful, he ends the debate, declares victory after the disconnect, and shit talks the opponent on his stream.

If you won't let him straw man you while you're on, he'll just straw man you once you disconnect. It's why so few people are interested in debating him again.

Napoleon was never short for the time. It was propaganda.

I'd say destiny got pretty assblasted by sargon and metokur in their debates.

He was nearly crying by the end his spat with metokur and went back to his subs to try to literally draw out his "argument" on a white board for a half hour.

Naked Ape, too. He got so assblasted that he ended the debate 30 minutes in.

>Talks a bunch of gibberish
You're admitting to be too stupid to understand any of his points.
>conveniently 'forgets' any arguments he had to concede on the next talking point
This is not Destinys strategy, this is the most commonly used tactic used by alt righters.

Also link timestamped videos of his debates to prove your claims, i'll be here all day.

>leftist
>looks like famished spooky skelly bitch boi
now that's what i call dedication
commies hate food so much they'd starve themselves before real communism even happens.

I'll do you one better. Show me where he admits he was wrong, cedes that portion of his argument, and moves on to his next point. Just show me him doing it once. Dude's been debating for dozens and dozens of hours at this point. Should be easy to find a single instance of this.

back to the oven

That implies that I've been to the oven once.

S

Let's start with proving the claims you made against Destiny.

Also notice, that when pressed to prove a claim you instead tried to change the topic, which kinda proves my point about the alt rig ht changing topics and deflecting when their arguements fail.

In the debating circle it's called the Gish Gallop, named after a creationist that would ramble off a laundry list of loosely structured arguments to make it look like he was making a good point when in reality he was just running out the debate clock.

We all know his problem..

Both of his debates with sargon just boiled down to a philosophical trifle over what degree of determinism your financial status has on your life.

His arguments in those were that it is "just" for the government (and corps) to use affirmative action to force equal outcome because equal oppertunity is not achievable. because muh determinism.

Its' a retarded argument because it's trying to defy the natural successes and failures bound to happen in the gene pool because muh "no one gets left behind". Let family lines die off if they aren't fit to succeed in society.

That a satisfying and accurate analysis?

I'm not who you responded to. I don't have to substantiate shit. In fact, all I've said about him thus far is I've also implied in my response to you that he never admits that he is wrong.

He was doing more than that. He would, in 60 seconds, make claims or ask a series of questions that would would take hours to refute or answer to the satisfaction of the audience.

Calling it a gish gallop, and explaining what it is usually defuses a gish gallop, though. Just call them out on it, and say that you're happy to go through them one at a time.

Can you link a timestamped video of one of his debates, where you found his argument to be wrong, and he failed to admit to it.

Is this guy even 5ft tall? Does he top 100lbs. Basically a child with an oversized head. He also looks like he's never been outside in his life--typical basement-dweller who eats only toast like an autist.

I'm not going to watch all of Metokur's debate with the guy, but he claimed that if we bombed Mexico that it would make Mexico so much better that we wouldn't need a wall. He never backed down from that claim, either, and his explanation as to why it would get better boiled down to "we'll probably kill a bunch of corrupt people and "muh broken window fallacy."

Exactly. The Gish Gallop serves two purposes: 1. The vomit stream of arguments have to be either individually refuted which could take hours, or you lose credibility by not being able to refute them all and 2. it makes the Galloper sound like a subject matter expert when they are in fact spewing a load of shit. Even if you call it a Gish Gallop, the audience will almost always see this as a copout and lazy debating.

>Tiny cock seeking hands

>in 60 seconds, make claims or ask a series of questions that would would take hours to refute or answer to the satisfaction of the audience.
Hey i follow some of Destinys debates and i'd like a timestamped link to where this happened thanks.

No, you don't say, "Gish gallop. I'm not answering." You say, "Woah, there, gish galloper. You just spewed a whole load of shit. Lets go through all that, one thing at a time."

Might not be effective in a traditional debate, but it would be fair game in a debate with Destiny.

Nah. I've already cited a debate for one of your requests. I'm not going to do another until you cite my request. As a reminder, my request is here: I've given a little, now it's your turn. When you do this, I will give a little bit more.

>I'm not going to watch all of Metokur's debate with the guy
So you haven't watched the entire debate, meaning you were probably linked a clip to which you didn't know the context.

Is this accurate?

I have. But I'm not going to re-watch it for a timestamp. Shit's like 2 hours long. You know the debate I cited. You want to go watch it, feel free.

You know we can see that isn't what he said at all, right? Destiny, are you in Denmark?

Again, the problem with dealing with a gallop is that it can take a long time to untangle all the arguments, all the while you're losing the audience and only refuting his claims, not making any arguments yourself, and like in most cases, being on the defense is weak.

You have to provide me a timestamped link to what you're talking about, you have to substantiate your claims with evidence.

Also whether or not i can find an instance of Destiny admitting to being wrong is completely irrelevant.

He openly admits he said that on Twitter, tagging Metokur in his tweet.
twitter.com/omnidestiny/status/893265827067121664

Of course, he conveniently forgets that later. twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/893272011669098498

I honestly can't tell if some of his pictures are real or edited. I've never seen an image where I can reasonably think that it's genuine.

You're not convincing anyone that Destiny isn't shit man, anyone with any experience in public speaking and debate can see he's a rhetorician, he's nevee "debated" anyone, he spews rhetoric and then talks shit about his opponent to his fan boys afterwards