>Sexy 18
>Less autistic looking Marron
>17 with shotgun
>Goku with his actual skin complexion
>Goten with a bazooka
Toriyama would be proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEPhQPKLQdA
kanzenshuu.com/translations/super-long-interview-please-tell-us-akira-toriyama-sensei/
youtube.com/watch?v=nadz-fsWYsU
kanzenshuu.com/translations/db-full-color-artificial-humans-cell-arc-06/
youtube.com/watch?v=kqjhIT283nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the Toriyama aesthetic going on there.

He is definitely proud, he is quite literally /our guy/

>shotgun
nani?

God, Future Bulma and Chichi and goten had one of the most saddest deaths in the franchise

Just park ranger things.

Future Bulma's death wasn't sad at all. It was expected and everyone (the audience) pretty much got over it afterwards.

>blue hair Trunks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN TOYOKEKS EVER RECOVER?

youtube.com/watch?v=HEPhQPKLQdA

It looks like the blue-purple from the Kanzenban recolors though which is manga specific, not the lavender from Toei-anime.

Will this be the last arc of Super?

Hopefully...not.
Im enjoying this shit.

as long it continues to make those yen bucks i don't see why not continue past eoz.

>design 100+ new characters for one single arc
That'd be retarded

No, DBS is too successful to just end like that.

No the initial rumor of 100 episodes was debunked. The latest information we have is from the Dragon Ball Room where Chief Editor Akio Iyoku says he wants to keep the franchise going "indefinitely"

Toriyama mentioned that he didn't want to go past EoZ since he thinks everyone was "too old" during that time and that the current time showcases everyone in their maximum power.
>inb4 source my ass
kanzenshuu.com/translations/super-long-interview-please-tell-us-akira-toriyama-sensei/

I forgot to mention that the Kanzenban recolor's "blue-purple" hair color matches the initial volume cover where Trunks debuted with his mom in matching hair color.

#17 just really likes guns
youtube.com/watch?v=nadz-fsWYsU

Based 17 and the gang, ranging the shit out of that park. Thanks to /ourguy/ for this great art.

Also, does anyone has Toriyama's interview about 17 and his family?

I just want info about FemBroly already

kanzenshuu.com/translations/db-full-color-artificial-humans-cell-arc-06/
>It’s an ideal job for No. 17, who loves to be on his own and isn’t big on cooperating with others; since he’s so good at his job, he takes in a high salary. He’s married to a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.

inb4 Toriyama has already forgotten all that and #17 never mentions his family

The way it should be. Trunks and Bulma are supposed to have the same hair color; Toei's fuck up was in doing this half-way and not making Kid Trunks's hair color match as well.

Bulma died at the hands of someone wearing the face and skin of her deceased childhood friend.

Who is this?

Or maybe he hasn't gotten married yet and only finds her after participating in the tournament. Or maybe we will actually see him get together with her after he saves her from some of the local wildlife.

I like to think Android 16's sacrifice touched him deeply.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqjhIT283nc
I cry everytime, let it go brothers, cry with me.

So do we actually think 17 will actual call 18 by her real name ?

Will you mark out if He did ?

Since Broly was named after Broccoli I wander if she'll be named after Cauliflower or Lettuce

It says Vegito Xeno right beside him in Japanese.
Probably a potara fusion between Xeno Goku and Time Breaker Vegeta.

My OC DONUT STEEL

>blue hair trunks
>not dark purple

Heroes or Fusion oc

Well, it was 16 who always went on and on about how he loved Nature. Though I think 17 did too since he always wanted to take the scenic route.

Probably cauliflower, Caulli sounds like a nice name.

>Goten with a bazooka

DANGER

When will he be rebuilt bros ;_;

thats what everyone thinks

Yet still more creative than what Super did with Vegetto's design. Literally grabbed Vegetto from Z and slapped blue hair on him.

I was really hoping he would get armor from Vegeta. Such a shame.

Ooooh my dick

>Though I think 17 did too since he always wanted to take the scenic route.
Yep, I think he was a nice guy to begin with, that's why I think 16's sacrifice moved and touched him.

Thanks for the info!

Bigger version

I want to see them have intense sweaty muscly sex in their LSSJ forms.

thanks

>yfw filler episode where Goku and the rest become park rangers and help 17

DREAMS REALLY DO BECOME REALITY.
BASED GOD TOYOTARO TRULY IS /OUR GUY/

A nice little tribute to one of Toriyama's earlier illustrations, I like it.
#17 and Goku even have the same shotgun / pistol that Bulma has.
Not quite as good as Toriyama in his prime, but a cool illustration nonetheless.

what's the 'oh shit' form of brolyko gonna be? Super Saiyan Rage, Super Saiyan God, or Golden Great Ape?

It's actually an amalgamation of this picture, the Dinosaur aesthetics of DBZ. I also get vibes of the chapter cover of Goku in casual wear on a bicycle and the Buu saga volume cover with Goten, Trunks (minus Videl and Gohan)

The 'oh shit' form will be the LSSJ form, would bet money right now on that.
It's likely it will take a while before she actually does the transformation, and it's included in the OP to drive interest / online-buzz, which it has.

>Less autistic looking Marron

She actually looks like a 9 year old here instead of like a baby.

MORE NEWS

mostly I think she's gonna have something beyond LSSJ since the PV shows her transforming straight to it from base form rather than starting with regular super saiyan like Broly s does

Saikyo Jump doesn't have a digital version right? we're never gonna get a better version of this?

what
the
fuck

So it's a 3vs3?

If Gohan pulls a Majin Boo or Piccolo and barely fights I'm going to be choked.

So its a six pairs and one universe from each pair is destroyed?

I'm willing to bet she doesn't have/use a normal SSJ form, having only the LSSJ transformation.
And you have to realize, this character DOESN'T have to perfectly mimic every aspect of Broly, could be they just lifted the LSSJ gimmick/look and skipped the normal SSJ bit.

Someone is going to have to scan it in and photoshop the fold lines.
We somehow got a pretty good one of the last poster though.

I think Toei cut her Normal SSj form so they could market LSSJ but she'll still have normal SSJ like broly. She'll probably have a LSSJ 2 form where she keeps her small normal form but will the power of her LSSJ form

My dream is that she eventually gets a fappable SSB form or something where she no longer bulks out. It won't happen but hopefully we get good fanart of it

link to last poster senpai

To be fair, MOST of Toriyama's illustration pieces feature some sort of vehicle/bike/animal, or his characters in different sort of clothing. (Like Goku in a US WWII uniform riding a WWII motorcycle).
The guy was super into military history, cars, all that stuff.
Most of Toyotarau's illustration seem to pay homage to Toriyama's love of drawing vehicles.

>It won't happen
why not? it did for Trunks.

I honestly think you're expecting WAY too much from this character, lower your expectations a bit.
Introducing LSSJ is already a HUGE thing for them to do, and it's likely all they're going to do for this character.
We don't even know how much of a presence she'll have in this arc.

If she's a mix of Broly and She hulk she'll probably get a fappable LSSJ form As they could play it in the story where she goes into the hulk out form when she loses her self to her anger or if the form switches her personalty around and she struggles with dealing with the personality change but overcomes it in her final battle or with Goku's help or something

I probably am. I agree but on the other hand like you said we don't know She could end up being one of the MCs of the arc for all we know

I'm personally expecting less of a presence than Cabba, but a 1-2 episode focus, maybe 3, focusing on her and her transformation. And then on to the next enemy / Hit / cloaked man, whoever.
But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

>Vegeta on that brachiosaurus
>"The fuck am I even doing here"
>"Why does 17 have a gun"
>"Trunks looks stupid with that lasso"
>"I hope Bra is napping properly..."

No backup, sorry.

thank you kind stranger

DRIVING CLOSER SO I MAY HIT HIM WITH MY SWORD

does Vegeta get a new outfit anytime soon after the Frieza arc?
I don't know why but that sayain armor is just really dated looking to me lately

that sounds probable. I just hope we get her backstory so she can be distanced from just being Female broly even though the broly fags will scan each and ever frame to see if Broly becomes canon. I don't look forward to their new delusions that come from this

Yes, in the Cell saga he gets new armour, then in the Buu saga he has a more casual outfit

All of this poster do is make me want a new Dragon Quest manga

Do it Jump!!

Sorry, I meant in DBS after the Gold Frieza arc
I know in Buu saga he's got that shirt (lol with the gloves sometimes) and even in DBS so far it's technically different but still real similar to the sayain armor (I guess in the same way Goku's gi is just barely different from his DBZ one)

>blue haired trunks

WTF I HATE TORIYAMA NOW

Yeah that's great and all but who's going to draw it?

4-0 when?

He just switches back to his blue undersuit/saiyan armour thing after RoF. Same with Goku switching back to his normal orange/blue Gi.

Oh, nah he sticks with the RoF tournament for the U6 arc and then goes back to the Cell saga outfit

the guy that draw "I died and reincarnated as Yamucha" miniseries on Jump Plus

Yeah Dragon Garrow Lee is pretty good.

Dragon Garow Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toyotarou

my man, though i do like toyo

dangit. I don't even know why it bothers me lately when they've had the same outfits for 20+ years already. I guess I'm just use to newer anime showing characters in different clothes more often

How can people say Super's manga is more canon than the anime when the manga skips an entire arc?

Is Toya ever going to go back and draw the Golden Frieza arc?

Nope, the only thing he has under his belt over Toyo is him adapting the shonen boxing action into his spinoff.

It's more canon simply because Toriyama is more involved. Feel free to enjoy the anime continuity though.

I doubt it, but I hope he does, especially since he has some of it done

It really is a big disappointment of Super, everyone either looks the same, or has terrible clothing.
Maron, Goten, and Trunks look way younger than they should, Goku & Vegeta are kept looking the same for marketing / toy shit, it sucks.
Personally, I'd love Goku to switch to his End of Z Gi already.

I don't watch a lot of anime
Is there a recommended group doing sub releases for Super?

It's not even that, user.

It just blows my mind that the canon series skips an entire arc.

Was this included in the volume release?