This flag is honestly terrible.
>a leaf

i agree

we have a proper one but the anglos never liked it

>Quebec

We need our old flag back.

how fucking dare you speak of my glorious yard trash that way
nevermind that i am usually too afraid to post with it showing

the first referendum was a 49% Yes and mired in controversy and anglo meddling. we trully did want to leave back then

I thought the Canadian flag was black with squiggly lines on it

If Trudeau had his way the ISIS flag probably would on the canadian flag somewhere, maybe even replace the leaf with it.

It is but you are okay buddy

We almost ended up with a fucking leaf on our flag too. Pic related.

The Red Ensign is the true banner.

Our flag's just a meme

Hah.

There are worse ones

I love this pic, I don't know why.

Yah, keep a union jack on there like you are still a colony

Still preferable.

That's even worse than Canada. I hope you guys flogged whoever suggested that abomination.

It’s a flag designed to not strike anyone with any strong feelings, because it might hurt someone’s feelings.

I can’t honestly believe anyone actually feels any patriotic feelings for Canada or the Canadian flag

I agree, I like the old one better since it shows our ties to the Empire

i like it,and though i dont want to break up canada i quite like having a paris in the anglosphere

if the empire ever is restored we should build you an eiffel tower

Fuck it and everything it stands for. Every time I hear migrants talk about Canadian Values like they know anything about them I die a little inside.

you got the jack to say where you have been and the stars to know where your headin mate,people died for your flag,no true blue would shit on the aussie flag lad...you an abo?

Flag doesn't do anything for me but for what it's worth I only advocate Anglophone domination of Quebec insofar as it prevents secession because that would fragment the country. Other than that I think any nationalist who has done the reading knows how ethnically and culturally similar we are. Most Anglophone chauvinism I run into today is just bashing France; and really, can you blame them?

the old flag was better,it acknowleged where you came from,it included the french symbol things,the boat getting there and the irish settlers also

Wait... There were Irishmen on that flag? Idk man maybe we haven't given this leaf a fair shake.

flags mostly just need to be aesthetic, and it is

meaning is overrated

yeah lol the harp

Probably a chink desu, all the full blooded abos are to drunk to care.

better than all the countries with just two or three colored lines

or japan with its fucking dot

>I only advocate Anglophone domination of Quebec insofar as it prevents secession because that would fragment the country.
If we leave Canada the Liberals would never be elected again.
Think about it - Quebec leaves, the Prairies leave, we both join Trump's America via trade agreements, leaving Ontario to the mess it's made for the country.

Face it - the globalists are running the fed now and we're not getting them out without some form of cultural revolution.

Don't be a faggot.

i like the leaf here because of its mathematical properties.

>A FUCKING FERN

That's a good point.

Is that the flag of the new Empire? I like it.

John Key needs to be gassed

No argument here.

I would have went with a bottle of scotch but there you go.

>Face it - the globalists are running the fed now and we're not getting them out without some form of cultural revolution.

So your solution is to join America.

>pic
What was that about? I saw people deface John Key billboards with liar back then.

The Leaf national anthem is boring af. It's actually without any artistic merit. The American anthem has a main idea and builds up to it spectacularly.

Love my country, just wish it'd step up its symbols, iconography, etc.

Honestly put anything there but a leaf