Daily reminder that the last hope against globalism is the Grand Slavic Union. Racial hygiene would be maintained...

Daily reminder that the last hope against globalism is the Grand Slavic Union. Racial hygiene would be maintained, coalies will be shunned from society. Muslim population will be segregated, if they want to move up in society they'd have to be baptised publicly and accept christianity. Any deviation or trickery from their side will result in going back to where they started. Family values would be greatly elevated. The image of a traditional white christian family with children would be constantly drilled into people's minds via media - from the morning kids shows to tv series, movies, commercials etc. To battle demographic crisis, families with 2 or more children would use certain social privileges. This benefit would work in reverse for minorities. Masonic orders, illuminati or any forms of secret societies would be disbanded.Any jewish influence in politics would be uprooted Jews in high power would have their influence reduced to minimum by diminishing the growth of their business with severe taxes so after a certain point they'd have to pay more than they earn. Any ((attempt)) to meddle with politics would result in a national treachery and therefore a life sentence. Likewise for politicians who decide to become ((their)) puppets. Immigration from outside the GSU would be strictly forbidden for non-ethnic "europeans". Those who are let in would be imposed to assimilate in culture and society as quickly as possible.

Slavic flag responses only.
No shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSufvDLXCyA
youtube.com/watch?v=hl5zOoHZ7TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

What the fuck are serb shits doing in there.... they are like European Jews

>projecting this hard

They could say the same about you. We are kin like it or not This project is about starting relations from scratch. No past feuds or grudges will be hold.

reported, hidden

What?

>an equal and fair union between Russia and a bunch of countries that combined are less than Russia

Yes, good idea. I am sure the capital will be Moscow, the official language Russian, and it just so happens the government is mostly Russian too.

Nope, each country would keep its own government and sovereignity aswell as language. There would be a universal slavic language to help us bind better. It is being developed as we speak.

Russia would be the last to join for this exact reason. It will start from small countries forming alliances and then federations. Keep being beneficial to each other as they slowly grow and more countries join in aswell eventually until the union is as strong or stronger than Russia so when they finally join they'd be on equal grounds as the rest of the members. The union would be an end goal. We will have to build up to it first.

Please explain to us westerners why you won't start killing each other after 5 minutes of union (no bantz intended)

A pan-Slavic union is just a Russian empire. The size of Russian economy, land, resource, population, military and her history demands that it is.
I don't want to join a Russian empire, because I don't think a Russian empire would be a nice place to live in.

>Bulgaria
Mongol Union would be a more appropriate name.

Because we are all aware of the fact how dangerous west is
Fighting each other would doom us.

There's an old saying in Poland - Roughly translated it means : "Only the common enemy can unite Poles "

Well I guess it also works for slavic countries in general

Because of common enemies like the global elite. Like I said it will not be an instant process. It will start small, nations will gradually get used to each other as the union slowly expands and by the time its complete differences would be settled. We are talking about maybe a century-long process here.

I will accept nothing less than a Slavic Federation ruled by a Bulgarian

Did I fucking say no shills allowed ? I really think I did.

Now we're talkin.

>all this talk about faith
>still include Bosnia

Like I said times change and Russia will be the last to join after the union is already matching its power and economy.

Thank you

This should have been done at the beginning of the 20th century, now its too late

This t b h.

Also pic-related is the only actual that makes sense, it's called the three seas initiative.

>Miedzymorze

Now this is a Polish empire. Not as bad as a Russian empire, but still not something I'd sell my sovergnty for.

While each country keeps its government and sovereignity the slavic union's parlament seat would be in the country it started from. The seat will however be moved every 25 years to the next oldest member of the union and so on.

South slavs should unite again. Not in a communist shithole where identity is supressed to the point where it bursts out in violence, but a great empire where the slight differences are embraced but always in a unitary matter. Like in germany where they make fun of bavarian accent but don't think about killing each other.

Bosnia will be converted with the next generations.

Miedzymorze is an alliance, not an empire or a state.
It would probably work like V4 - V4 has rotating presidency ( current leader of V4 is Hungary )

Haha good luck with that.

Mutts will be banned.

No! 3 moreta

I really doubt it, the guys are spreading like fleas

Though they are somewhat harmless

What makes you think that the men in control won't make you look like Hitler.

Slav March when ?

This is exactly what I have in mind

They are still brothers in blood and also harmless, yes.

We'd get alot more than 3 moreta once this is done, friend.

How do I get my polish gf to stop beating me?

>segregated
Why not genocide?

It's called great wall to prevent Germany and Russia from union and benefit only Amerimuts, Chinks and their new world order without rivals. This belt is the worst enemy of Europe.

what about the usual, classical hygiene?

Because those men will likely be good goys and will never reach such position in the first place.

By stopping soy consumerism.

If you think you can have unity between slavs with Serbia and Russia you are fucking retarded

Thracian master race reporting, all you slav(e)s can suck a dick.

As long as we dont have another black death outbreak I think we're good

Times change

Easy now. We dont want to be another Russia.

>Muslim population will be segregated
>bosnia in union
pick one

>We dont want to be another Russia.
>implying it isn't Russian and Ukrainian kikes pushing the bulgarians are slavs meme in the first place
БКП is that way friend:

The reason im making these threads and will continue to make them is that i believe you will eventually get tired of fighting and start cooperating with each other on other terms.

>HAHA LET'S IGNORE CULTURAL AND ETHNIC DIFFERENCES AND CONTINUE WITH THE REDDIT UNION ONLY STUPID MAGAPEDES WHO KNOW ONLY OF BASED RASHA THINK WORKS

I meant the shitskins and I believe future generations would change Bosnia entirely

Thracians were almost extinct by the time ancient bulgarians got here. We mingled mostly with slavs

slavs are not a race in modern sense, they are a caste. A caste of peasants and servants without a ruler. we suck. the end.

how about you little shit go out and be useful?

how about instead of thinking that some other "greater forces" are treating and/or ruining your life right now, you go out and fix your parents house, a little gratitude that they brought you this world?

how about instead of relying on unions to improve your life, you do it by starting with small things around you?

how about we build economic model and industry in that country that doesn't fuckin rely on external resources? Communism 2.0?

how about we just inform people on how propaganda works, instead of just replacing the foreign one with ours? Lovely how you spill Russian pan slavic propaganda from 120 years ago, go read a history book from some our PhD in that field.

how about instead of worrying that we do not have enough external powers meddling with our government, we actually for ones in a lifetime cut the profits from narco-trafficking, clean the government from them and follow more independent (like the Swiss) model?

how about you grow up before start posting bulshit here, so for once in a lifetime you will not shame our flag?

how about we work for us, not "all for all" meme, fuckin lazy ass Marx created because he didn't had any hobby?

how about you do not go to Sup Forums during your hours in school, and actually follow what the fuckin teacher is telling you?

praise tengri

what you propose is kind of totalitarian and free economy always wins

do this, the West starts producing dick sucking machines and all your people are theirs

> implying this hasn't happen already...

youtube.com/watch?v=qSufvDLXCyA

Which is why im making this thread. So this union becomes self-sufficient and we wouldnt need to sell our workforce to companies outside of it or buy GMO crap from mutt land

It could work maybe. But we need a common ((enemy)) as the pole says.

from our PhD's *

also pic

it is over

also it involves Russia which is bulky, then it turns literally to Soviet Union 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=hl5zOoHZ7TE

you underestimate your enemies and their powers, Slavs are messy, terrible people and you know it

But I also see potential in us. I think we're meant for more than we are now. Which is why im making this thread. No western overlords to bow to. In fact, when united we're an unstoppable force. We only need the correct guidance.

Btw user this music is fucking beautiful.

I thought you are all European Union that are going to become a superstate federation soon and is in vassal status to the United States

answer me cunt

Im doing my part here. Changing the mindset of people to a more unified non-egoistical way of thinking. Start looking beyond your doorstep, all the great forces of the world have had each other's backs and their unity conquered the rest of the divided world. Before we fix whats broken we need to widen our horizons and stop looking in our plates alone. This sheep-like egoistical mentality brought us where we are. Slavs as a whole have been at this state for most of our history. Only in brief moments when we did work for a greater good did we accomplish things that left the world in awe. It is this exact trait I am trying to find in people again.

Slavs are the last white oriented european communities.

I'm not sure if that can save europe but it's something.

>vassal status to the United States

You're clearly missing a point here

Which is why i think we'd draw in the remainder of white europe when things get dire.

>eu is bad because its globalism hurr durr
>i have an idea!
>lets start a union with only poor slavshit countries
>its not globalism because reasons

To my unending surprise the only flag undermining me so hard in this thread is bulgarian. Staying here patronizing me while spending an equal amount of time on this page as I do.

He e вaжнo нa мeн дa ми e дoбpe, a нa вyтe дa мy e злe. Haли тaкa?

Yes, I do not like to be a robot and I don't think I have to be one.

>No past feuds or grudges will be hold.

>mfw when BG sucks because it is full with downers

This kind of union would have zero political, military or economic power. You either join Russia or stfu and stay in EU.

Thats correct.. This way poor countries will eventually become less poor and we wouldnt really care about the rest of Europe.

>tfw your own countrymen are your biggest enemy

I was expecting this to say the least

Plan is to become self-sufficient with all our resources combined

Ther is only one good race of slavs the Czechs

Maybe it is time for bit of Slavic madness. But just a little tiny bit, a pinch, ok?

Nordcuck btfo

We can start with that

I think I’d be more for it if we weren’t the richest country on that list and our standard would fall so much.

they need to exclude russia and russian living space (ukraine and belarus). russians do not have time on bullshit anymore only for work and rest.

then poles and bulgarians can do whatever they want, intermarium or limitrophium

Red = plish
black = german
White = Czechs
blue = italian
Grean = balkan

>black=german

I'd say pretty accurate.

SLAVA!

But who the fuck are they?

>just forget about hundreds of years of fueds
I fucking wish!

SORBIA!!!!

>implying anyone alive today had any part in those conflicts

>what is yugo war

>abandon belarus
>literally brothers of Poland ( Belarus and Poland have very, very 'similiar' DNA )
>abandon ukraine
>ukraine, where everybody hates Russia
we could use Ukraine, their manpower and their attitude

Rather Russia than Ukraine

This thread again? Every European knows this would never work, you guys never get along and constantly chimp out on each other.

Amerimuds snooping around where they dont belong, like always.

third times charm? also bumpitee bump. lovit when us slavniggers try to out Jew the Jew

you can use nothing because you have nothing of value by yourself

i only told that there is no interest to russians to participate in this progect

ANY SANE POLE that asks for panslavism asks russians to become totalitarian, because only such way they can control this mess of less developed people from poles to bulgarians that are german colony today.

if you want other people to become totalitarian then you are evil person

if you think that this will work without russian guide then you are stupid person, you will be fucked in the ass with army and industry from all sides and collapse.

so the best solution is to exclude russian living space (russia, belarus, ukraine and kazahstan), then they will not care when you will be butchered by foreign armies and they will not have reason to invade you etc..

Which I pointed out that you shouldnt be here, Ulf.

Which is why*

Feels great to be a Slav!

I thank my pagan gods even day for making me one

Its something, right? Im going to keep making them daily.

Because you don't get to do whatever you want if you have enough money in our shithole . Излeз oт филмa .

There is no use for Ukraine aside from being partitioned. Ukies descended to African tier living conditions. Their national identity is built on hatred for Poles and Russian. We can only lose on being associated with them. They will surely drug us down to their level.

LOL, the Grand Slavic Union? Really? Who gives a shit about Bulgaria?

It's like saying "the only thing standing between us and total annihilation is Mansfield, Ohio". It's not even the largest city in that state!

somebody nuke this place already

Nice to hear that. We will see what is going to happen. I still appreciate the fact that falling SU did not use nukes.