Sup Forums Sings Konosuba ED 2 - Ouchi ni Kaeritai

It's that time of the year again, the time for the comfiest ED of the season!
Put on some warm socks, prepare your favorite snack, give your parents a call, anything to make you feel at home.

Instructions:
-Maximum comfyness is MANDATORY
-Record the FULL song with headphones (No instrumental tracks)
-Send your submission to [email protected]
-If you have any other questions, just shoot me an e-mail

Soundtrack + Instrumental Track : soundcloud.com/jason-ju/sets/ouchi-ni-karitai-konosuba-2-ed
Printable Lyrics: drive.google.com/file/d/0B9QYQyojB5yiQnBkVkhUb3RsdE0/view?usp=sharing
Alternative Lyrics Source: lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/konosuba-kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-2-theme-songs/ouchi-ni-kaeritai-wanna-go-home/
MP3/FLAC Album Downloads (PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK): hikarinoakariost.info/wanna-go-home-aquamegumindarkness-single-konosuba-s2-ed/

And if you missed the first Sup Forums Sings Konosuba:
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/jason-ju/a-sings-konosuba-ed-chiisana-boukensha
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lzebnf.ogg
youtu.be/kTTL0ihi1E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh right, and the deadline is whenever the last episode airs so you've got plenty of time, also try to send your submission via e-mail instead of posting in the thread. Alright, I've spent too long working of the printable lyrics, good night, see you guys tomorrow!

>maximum comfyness is MANDATORY
how do I achieve this

I will do it user. I will give you the comfiest thing you have ever heard.

play a melodica

a.pomf.cat/lzebnf.ogg

I'm suitably impressed.

>he actually did it
the absolute madman

Sounds like a CS:GO match countdown at :42.

>weeb white guy sings comfy japshit song

fuck off and consider drinking bleach

How is this /soc/ shit Sup Forums related?

comf

You may think it's shit all you want (it is) but don't try to mark this as not Sup Forums related.

It's as Sup Forums related as cosplay thread of Sup Forumsnons, i.e. absolutely nothing to do with anime/manga/industry discussion.

Man, that season 1 ED is my only Sup Forums sings. I should try again this time.

lurk moar

>cosplay thread of Sup Forumsnons
That would be somewhat Sup Forums related but would go against the anonymous culture due to people posting their faces and and planning meet ups and such.
Sup Forums sings has none of those so what's the problem?

>Sup Forums sings has none of those so what's the problem?
It has nothing to do with the discussion of anime, manga or the industry. Keep that shit to /soc/ or Sup Forums.

Oh nice.

MAD MAN

>he hates fun
Reminder that Sup Forums sings have been around far longer than you have.

Why is creating OC anime covers not Sup Forums related?
Do you prefer people just sitting on their ass waifu posting all day, never making anything?
>doesn't do anything
Wow Sup Forums has no OC, the board is ded.
>organize to do something
Wow /soc/ crossboarders, Sup Forums is ded.

Arguing with this guy will ruin the thread much faster than he can himself. Intentionally or not, you're shitposting just as much as he is. Ignore him, if mods don't approve they'll delete.

This is actually a pretty confident performance. A couple rough ins and outs, could use a few more takes, but you obviously know what you're doing.

Thanks. I only got the thing yesterday. I recorded that piece-wise though.

They're fun as fuck to just pick up and noodle around on whenever.

Get this autistic shit outta here

Now I feels like practicing with my old harmonica.

>pesh im to cool to do fun thing

g-gomen

And posting Bite My Ass helps? It already doesn't help that Jojofags have a sore rep from the crossboard shitposting. Nice dubs tho.

Awww shiiieeeeet. Caught me before I go to bed. But I'm sure as hell gonna practice a fuck ton before the deadline. Which is the final episode, right? Just wanna be sure on that.

read the first reply

Say what you want about the art style, but the second season is turning out to be a blast.
Is it popular on the moon ? I hoping they continue animating the novels.

The anime and especially the novels are selling pretty good, so I'd say yes.

The concern at this point is that they'll never finish the anime because that would just mean less incentive for people to buy the LNs.

Always wanted to do this, do I record myself singing with the music? or no music?

Depends, do you know how to read?

the rough edges actually makes it more comfy

Put on headphones and sing along to the instrumental track. The track you submit should be only your voice. Read the OP.

Duets allowed?

What does this mean?

its a metaphor for anime raping any chance you had at living a normal life desu

everyone yell expurosion at the end of their recording?

I don't read nip, but the song's about a kid that went out to play and walking back home before dinner.

They've gotten lost before, and remembering that time is making the girl scared, so she's hurrying home while her stomach grumbles.

The other ED was also a little mundane too. It's not bad though.

Nah, I'm going to "Kazama, Kazama!" or "Hai, Kazuma desu" or something else. I can't imagine everybody yelling EXPLOSION at the top of their lungs and out of sync going well if I'm going to listen to the song on repeat.

There's an english translation on that image. I'm confused at what t means, but your interpretation makes sense.

i see no reason why they wouldn't

I hope not, we're tenor and soprano and do some good stuff together.

Are you asking how to read it?

The interpretation nigga.

Yup, that's the sign that means I need to get some sleep. This goddamn song is acting like a lullaby and I'm not thinking straight.

Comfy.

youtu.be/kTTL0ihi1E0

How many times do I have to repeat myself? It has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion of anime or manga. Read the first rule of Sup Forums.

I don't care about your "muh board culture" excuse. Keep your normie reddit culture out of Sup Forums.

>originated on Sup Forums
>almost a decade old
>suddenly in 2017 it's a reddit thing
Quality argument.

Holly shit.