IMPEACH HIM

IMPEACH HIM

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-42314700/after-weinstein-trump-sexual-misconduct-accusers-demand-action

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO EXCITED! If the retards keep pushing this they will introduce well-meaning people to the case where his "sexual assault" was literally just looking at someone. You are helping him get re-elected, thank you for your service.

saw this bitch on megyn kelly. she's one of those old school hippie feminist psychos

Trump, a man who dumped his wife because she got too old apparently hit on these wrinkled dykes, surely you jest

she's too old and too ugly. I don't believe her.

Tbf, it was apparently a shitload of years ago

Would you Sup Forums?

I’m not into men

lel

they want “grab by pussy” so so badly to destroy trump and it isn’t working at all. hope roy moore’s win rapes all of these paid shills.

no. that’s a rachel maddow horse chimera

>jessica leeds

nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

hmm

>innocent until some vacuous cunt makes up a sob story that was never reported until they realize he's unimpeachable

Sorry roasties, your fake rape accusations don't work at the top level. Teflon Don doesn't have to rape because women throw themselves at him.

>a Shillary Cuck makes a wild claim
>BBC swallows it up and puts out that propaganda
imagine my shock, remember BBC = Biased Billary Cuckolds.

October 14, 2016 | 5:16pm

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

on another note her story was further discredited when autists found blueprints on the plane the assault happened on and proved that she lied about the seating arrangements/armrests. it's sad that they are dragging this up again, it blew up in their faces last year and here we are again with the same lies

There’s a reason why they’re not pushing it hard. Sure they got it on Today Show & Megan Kelly, however it seems so rehearsed it was robotical.

You're the one who watched Megyn Kelly? I don't believe you?

>accountable for the allegations
>allegations

>It's a story she first shared during the 2016 election - and multiple other women soon followed suit

OY VEY! It's almost like it was planned or something.

fuck those lying whores

They tried all this before the election. This whole thing is going to implode on itself, and it's going to end with the credibility of any rape/sexual misconduct accuser being diminished.