The ameriorcs are sleeping, lets fill our mutt folders so we can depress them later on today

the ameriorcs are sleeping, lets fill our mutt folders so we can depress them later on today.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/race/United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm still here. I'm always going to be here.

Wrong bitch. Sage this gay shit. Come on, what are we a bunch of niggers? We can be civilized with each other. We don’t have to be hostile. It doesn’t matter if you’re a white European or a white American. There’s even whites in Africa

Amerimutt memes are my favorite ones in awhile. You don't get to see such creatures in your daily life and thus can't appreciate them like us

That's sad

pissedamerican.mp3

Gay thread. This is now a Finland hate thread.

daily reminder that if this meme bothers you you're genuinely a mutt

>are americans a bunch of niggermutts
yes

What did you say

>Lok'tar ogar!

Fuck off Ahmed

lmao finns ain’t even white

t_donald you were never welcome here

too late user its morning for them now

Amerimutt...whom do you serve?
Israel!

Yesh

Fuck you fag. You’re all just a bunch of fat acne riddled queers. I used to be a white nationalist but not anymore! I hope the white race dies

DELETE

THIS

this meme is true

the eyes make me think of a spider for some reason

Stop talking please. We're dead

White race in your cunt is already ded

AND ITS YOUR ONLY FAULT YOU LIBERAL PUSSY

These are doubles /bant/.

Sup Mongoloid.

Kek

>says the russo-Mongol rape spawn

hello mutt

Please no bully

>that shirt
Lol blyat.

Don't lose sleep over it.

masterpiece

this is fresh

You’re retards. I’ve got 23 and me test I have 0.1

its le 39% face naw

I love how correct this is....Yankee behavior 100%.
Come to the South, say how everything is cute, have opinions of everything around here...ALWAYS end with an insult

Ex: Food in the South is not bad at all, pretty bold flavor, too bad it is not McDonalds quality though.

But that woman live in Europe

Le 56% janitor

>these are the """people""" posting behind the am*rican flag

>I have 0.1

Yo, Amerisquad? Where my 99.8% faces at?

Where in Africa? If it's North Africa then it's Caucasian. Shame the Arabs took over, if it showed Arabic or Jewish then you have Semite DNA, if not then it's the Caucasoid peeps living there.

Honestly it's just pathetic how you eurotrash are so overcome with jealousy of the greatest country of all time that you have to perpetuate lies about our racial identity just to help you sleep at night after the sand monkeys cuck you and rape your women and your governments do nothing about it but make the problem worse. There are literally zero Americans who have ever been bothered by your lies. With every "muh 56%" you continue to show just how ignorant you are of how the world actually is. No wonder your entire continent is irreversibly going to shit, forever to languish in the decaying ruins of what it once was. The legacy of Western civilization was handed to the New World centuries ago, and you faggots still can't come to grips with that fact, so you lash out at the only country that can still be saved, and in turn is your only hope for salvation. We've rebuilt your continent completely before, and we can do it again. But not if you continue to disrespect the one nation that DOMINATES you and the rest of the world.

Laugh all you want mohammed, we could wipe out your frozen shithole in an instant.

>amerimutts are sleeping

Our nation is big enough to have multiple timezones.

>actually having african DNA
Omg, meme is true

>GIVE ME YOUR WHITE GENES

If only you knew how bad things really are

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Oh please, they're like those garbage pail kids stickers, just gross to look at and only appreciated by losers with no taste

your pathetic armed forces come here to train during winter and fail miserably, you also lost in vietnam, afghanistan etc so good luck lmao

There's so such thing as white american. What you consider white could barely pass as mulatto in eastern Europe. Just stop pretending you're white and relevant.
Btw i've never seen slavic, nordic or italian person that would consider himself white. It's specific american thing, your complex of racial inferiority.

>YUROO IS OVER

Ow fug, just noticed that this one depicts a bong

>56% was counting in the spics
OH NONONONONO

I live near Mexico and sadly this picture is 100% true. Help me please.
Most of the girls here are nasty latina mestizo mongrels.

>YOUR PERCENTAGES

israel lmao

shameless spic here, keep going

best meme ever

>the ameriorcs are sleeping
Jokes on you Mustakrakish, I dont ever sleep.

Now finish making me cell phones

I'm american and i love my mutt folder

this is the best one

El goblino....

YO HOMIE WE WO PREZIDENT N SHIT

my sides

Why is it always the English? Aren't you soyboys supposed to be loving to all races. Come lick my American 56% asshole

This is because you are traitor.

You’re obviously taken the Amerimutt meme too far you autist. I’ve been to Europe before. I’ve been to France, Rome, Italy and my skin tone is lighter than like 50% of the people there. Nigger fucking kike

census.gov/quickfacts/race/United_States

holy fuck its bad

> 39%

wow is this real? How will this affect Israel?

El ogro...

la creatura consume todo

esto es el fin, grande padre

>he doesnt know the meaning of eastern european
american education

We never sleep

YOU'RE FUCKED!

El orco...

will they delete this thread too? They take the fun away, thin skinned faggots

Gay and Sage