>Angela Merkel
>United Kingdon
>Russia
>USA

>diplomatic hegemony
>wakeing up PESCO project

dw.com/en/twenty-five-eu-states-sign-pesco-defense-pact/a-41741828

>loading...

Do you think that EU under Donald Tusk who is always considered irrelevant by his opposition (yet always on the lead) will rise as a military power soon?

>language barriers
>political in-fighting among top brass
>jurisdiction disagreements
>tactical conflicts
>no centralized rank-structure
>jacked up maintenance/supply chains
>lots of member nations need their military built from the ground up
>migrant diversity quotas in troops
>logistical clusterfuck of continental scale

It will be a smashing success! Like Austria-Hungary!

>language barriers

They will choose a language

>no centralized rank-structure

what is future

>political in-fighting among top brass
>jurisdiction disagreements
>tactical conflicts

Not when they centralize command

>migrant diversity quotas in troops

Not necessarily. EU is actively bribing African nations to stop influx of refugees and Germany just put up a refugee quota. Multiculti forcing is becoming a Sup Forums meme and will be even more so when EU will inevitably realize its mistakes.

>lots of member nations need their military built from the ground up

Irrelevant. Shitting out infantry equipment is fast and the less developed armies can provide the infantry while the more developed armies can provide vehicles and then station infantry and high tech vehicles evenly wherever they are needed regardless of which nations each branch came from.

>jacked up maintenance/supply chains
>logistical clusterfuck of continental scale

These are the only non-meme problems parroted by Sup Forumsacks on a regular basis.

this

the language choice would not be -that- easy, even though most young people now do speak at least a second language, its super hard to be in the thick of it and not now what you're saying.
This problem shouldn't be dismissed this easily.

Centralized command is a genuine must, the question though is: "how will we?"

I mean the army is an inherently undemocratic institution (rightly so) - how do we want to centralize the command? this is some serious trust faith going on and I'm not sure a lot of the EU countries are willing to put up with this.

Also - I'm ok with migrants in the army, let them be useful at least somehow.

Merkel is find
UK is politically unstable (a temporary state of affairs)
Russia is going strong and winning a conflict in Syria.
USA is getting insular and has the strongest army in the world, with more power it can effectively project than the next 3 armies combined.

>> opinion the thread

well this are problem that PESCO have to solve. Politicans do politics stuff, don't belive in everything the TV say. As far, everyone say about separationof the EU and nothing like that happens beside dumb brits. They left becouse of fear of loesing position for sake of the Union.

Everyone knew that EU was starting to be a threat to USA, as they said it in the media. "UE is getting stronger, will they be our rival soon?" that was the question. So EU could act like they would be torn apart by inside conflicts. After all Poland pick new PM Morawiecki who was the part of the proces of Polish joining the EU. Poland signed the PESCO aswell, beside what they said about the need for independance and were anti federalisation.

The real enemies of EU are in the weakest shape since a while.

>Russia is busy with Syria and Ukraine, and with USA army secureing Poland.

>USA army is strong in propaganda, but, they work as a child in the fog. Their equipment isn't ready for variations of terrain, their soldiers are undisciplined and in weak mental shape (american millenials). Trump was a mistake.

>UK is out and have to struggle to keep their economy in shape, as Donald Tusk walks arround and say what they can or can't do to save bilions in the bank.

>Angela Merkel, who tried to control EU parlament is now irrelevent even in Germany, after the mistake with muslims.

This is the perfect time to bring PESCO alive without any negative consequences.

>American soldiers are in weak mental shape
>trump was a mistake
but wasnt it obama that kept lowering the standards for the military

oh and every negative opinion about threating EU by the USA government will be treated as bullshiting of trigger happy Donald Drumph, and such opinions will be treat as just another bullshit this idiot says, and provoke peacefull innocent nations.

well I don't judge what Drumpf do, in terms of him personaly, byt what oportunity PESCO have to be build now.

Barrack Obama was lowering the standards for the military, but he kept diplomacy and politics under control, and did it fucking great. He was a trustworthy nigger.

Meanwhile Drumpf is just a unpredictable idiot who will fire any nation that will make more than two mistakes. Noone trusts him, even me, when I see american soldiers in my mal I don't know what to think about them, are they here to help or kill when the time will come.

>kill when the time will come.
this. around blax, never relax

good for him, still wouldn't stand against an invasion by russia or usa

I would rather become a terrorist than submit to the rule of the fucking united states of EU.
National sovereignty is non-negotiable and I do not want a single fucking Finn to be forced to fight for the causes of Non-Finns.

ever trusting the USA was your first mistake, the nation has only ever defended its own interests first.

Poland never trusted the USA, even The Solidarnosc and our rebelion before the end of Soviet Union trusted USA.

Our lower class can love them, and their attention is a compliment for us, but we never trusted them.

not right now, that is correct. Not right now...

well correct me if Im wrong but your gov just signed the deal that you will be part of it. It is not federalisation yet, but it is a great step.

What makes you think I approve of my nation's government?

National sovereignty is an arbitrary construct that is meaningless. In reality the only things that matter are 1. your area is not shit and 2. you don't let it become shit by bad policy or by letting dumb people (niggers) in.

This means that ethnicity is meaningless so long as unintelligent and uncivilized people are kept out. For an example this would mean most blacks and many arabs but it's not based on race because that's stupid, it's based on measuring intelligence and civility.

EU has some decent values, it is a democracy and combines open market with social security and it has a lenient (non-stupid) drug policy and you don't go to jail for 20 years for punching someone like you would in America and it has a strict safety policy (food etc). Basically it treats its citizens like Humans. Moreover, the EU population will only represent 4% of the world population in the future so the only way to defend these values is to unite and become strong.

Basically defending EU is worth it so long as it doesn't ruin itself with immigrants and it's other current policies remain about the same.

EU's primary goal has always been the creation of united states of Europe and erasing of not only the nation states of Europe but also the ethnic peoples of europe via mass migration and miscegenation.
Staying in the EU will ensure the extinction of Finnish people and I cannot accept it.

>Obama invades Libya, arms Al Qaeda in Syria

keeps things under control

>Trump stops weapons transfers to jihadists, forces Chinese to inhibit Nork capabilities, reaffirms NATO for stability

unpredictable idiot

Immigration is what the people want. Look at Sweden, it doesn't have a secret cabal of Jews but rather the people are retarded and they still largely support immigration from outside of Europe. This would happen even if Sweden was not a part of the EU.

Intra-European migration is meaningless. You can already move country with very few restrictions but it's not happening in large scale.

not exactly.

Europe was very diferent terain, what determines cultures and behaviours of certain group of people. This is why you will never have a pulp of everything. I would feel pride to defend finngols, whatever I say about them in my banter, and I would feel comfortable, that other EU nations got my back. I like the concept that, we can trust each other after all even when tested with USA and Russia destabilisation policy.

has very diferent*

>Immigration is what the people want
Because they have been literally fucking brainwashed to want that by a school system and media that has fed them nothing but lies and fantastic utopian tales about how good "Multiculturalism" is, while witholding them of all the information that goes against this fantasy and demonizing them from having any sort of in group preference towards their own people.

This is a good move into coalition again. Good this fucking Merkel is out, this overambitious cunt tried to destroy everything, with Russian cooperation.

yeah, and imagine, what would happen if v4 wasn't part of your story. You would have mongol-nigger kids arround. But with reasoning of v4 that is the part of EU, you are not alone with this invasion of multi-culti. Was tough and raugh but we still keep together. Isn't that great?

At this point i hope Brussels gets nuked to oblivion.

The EU is the greatest threat to european cultures that ever existed. I would side with anyone who wishes to destroy it.

1st world didnt had problem with invadeing Libya and arming Al quadea in Syria, but with this actions, Obama had control over the europe and over the Russia.

And Drumpf actions maybe looks good on the surfice, but underneath are rotten. Gives a big Fuck You for the 1st world countries, makeing them to unite each other against USA.

But Drumpf doesn't have a fucking clue about strategy and politics. He is a guy who compares his dicks by sofisticated hands metaphore. This is his level.

I think they realise what lower class like you think about Brussels and EU right now. And I think they will handle this moods soon.

In a few years, maybe 5 you will kiss their asses.