Where does Sup Forums stand on the whole Palestine-Israel thing?

Where does Sup Forums stand on the whole Palestine-Israel thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2108250/Mystery-remarkable-2-600-year-old-Greek-warrior-helmet-seabed.html
thesouthafrican.com/eff-picket-israeli-embassy-free-palestine-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXXGN0P61I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both should be nuked

very conflicted considering israel is pretty illegitimate and palestine is dirty muslims that took over the place a millennia ago. so in reality who gives a shit its just a bunch of sand niggers killing each other

Muds and kikes,
Yikes!

With Israel ofc.

Why is that?

well dont you know ahmed, Israel is the home to the chosen people

anti Palestine
anti Israel
pro Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem

Palestine is not a country.
Palestinian is not a nationality.

Israel is for jews only and not for the Islamic invaders.

On the sidelines, egging them on?

Seems like they're competing to be the most unlikable people on the planet.

Because there's no Islam in middle east before 2000 years. Palestinians back then was Polytheists (Dodekatheism) or Monotheists (Judaism).
Islam is the newest most popular but also most radical religion.

Israel isn't really a country either. You've blown your load and will probably no longer have US support within 20 years. Eventually you'll just get crippled with sanctions and end up an Arab majority country.

>the home to the chosen people

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2108250/Mystery-remarkable-2-600-year-old-Greek-warrior-helmet-seabed.html

So according to this article im a chosen person and you are a simple human?

>angry desert people warring each other for the nth time
why even care

WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIT

i hate muslims but i hate jews more

We won't end like South Africa. We end like Shimshon.

I hope they collide like matter and antimatter and annihilate each other

>We won't end like South Africa
You can't abandon your own country like you did to us, so you'll be fine.

I did not abandon you. Afrikanerdom will live again. Be patient.

>We won't end like South Africa.

It's that or Rhodesia. Honestly, I'd just go out with a bang, but I figure you guys are massive pussies and will probably just make 'aliyah' to whatever new financial hub emerges. Start marrying some chinks or something and develop those ties.

Be pretty lulzy if in 50 years chinese media was mysteriously a bit anti-racist and pro-multiculturalism.

>China arways been a nation of immiglants

There is no palastain only Arabs trying to keep Jews away from their land with manipulation and lies.

Israel is not a country. It is not recognized internationally. It is a group of invaders.
Israeli is not a nationality, as there is no Israeli nation. It is a cult of sand people.

> Israel isn't really a country either.
We have international recognition, land and a single government. Therefore, we are a country.
The Palestinians might have some recognition, but they don’t have land or a single government.
>You've blown your load and will probably no longer have US support within 20 years.
Ye no
>Eventually you'll just get crippled with sanctions and end up an Arab majority country.
We are outbreeding our Arabs. The sanctions we get are pretty useless.

Shimshon is the bang. We will fight till the end. We didn't live 2000 years in diaspora, only to give it up to the commies.

I would like to see all of israel in a smoldering ruin. I would like to see all the jews driven into the sea and drown. That would be ideal. One level down from that would be a one state solution, but with anti-miscegenation laws. If you allow the jews and arabs to mix, it will just make more jews. Also, the one state should be overseen by an international body. If the jews are allowed their own headquarters unsupervised they will cause havoc from there until the end of time. Next level down from that would be two state solution, divided jerusalem.

The third intifada was extremely lackluster.
Seems like they've already given up. Literally more fervor in Pakistan

>WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIT

You was Egyptians and Greeks.
Υour Monotheistic religion who started in Egypt and became popular was a threat for the Clerics and the Pharaoh, thats why they expelled you. The funny is that your monotheistic "God" send you at the worst place where half of the battles in human history happened. So your God probably has a name.
Ares.

Is equality and social justice valid?
Also is ending discrimination on race and religion allowed?
If so that.

Kek. I suggest you move on to Germanistan for more gibs Achmed.

>It is not recognized internationally.

161 of the 192 UN member states recognize Israel.
Only irrelevant countries don't.

Can't wait till Hezbollah starts making ISIS-like first person Jew shooting videos t b h
Too bad ISIS has the best movie makers

Monument dedicated to the battle my families bloodline fought and led. Andries Pretorius is best voortrekker general ever. Didn't even need a Prophet like De La Rey did to win the niggers. Jerusalem is the home of God's chosen people. All these dissidents are heathens that refuse to believe. If your people stay true to God you will succeed.

dont really care , let the kikes and muzzies kill each other

Plan should be made to basically create a new secular democratic country with strict separation of church and state. Palisrael or some shit.

Jerusalem should be it's own international city state with equal representation of Jews and Muslims in it's leading council similar to Vatican City.

>Palestine
Stop using that word it doesn't exist and never has.

don't care

Are those moloch bulls?

You satanic worshipers.

Israel

yeah and? you made all that made up shit up...
And now you want us to consider that you are entitled to rule the whole world while you concoct various genocides agains white and Arabs alike?

Nah fuck you lot! you are fucking crazy nutjobs

Let em kill each other, just stop giving them federal money

Palestine hasvm existed longer than Israel.

There is no Israel; there is only Occupied Palestine. It began when the Britbongs gave the Zionists a big chunk of Palestine without consulting the Palestinians. Since then, the Zionists have been swallowing additional pieces of Palestine

>Plan should be made to basically create a new secular democratic country with strict separation of church and state.

Why create a new secular, democratic country with strict separation of church and state when Israel already exists and does all of that just fine?

>Are those moloch bulls?
Oxen pulled wagons.

>You satanic worshippers.
The greatest god-fearing nation that has ever existed, your ironic shitpost is terrible

Israel is a racist theocratic state.

Israel doesn't have separation of church and state. It's quite clearly a Jewish state which holds Jews higher in the law and has a bunch of fucked up religious laws like right to return (though doesn't apply to Palestinians) or the fact Jews legally cannot marry non-jews.

Whatever keeps them at each other's throats for my amusement.

2 people could be born in same land, Israel only gives citizenship to those it sees as racially Jewish, Israel is not part of the hunan migration pact for immigration.

Neither.

thesouthafrican.com/eff-picket-israeli-embassy-free-palestine-protest/

The communist niggers support Palestine. If you support Palestine you are a communist nigger.
Day of the Rope when???

Israel denies the rights of people to the land they were born in due to racism and a sense of superiority.

>We didn't live 2000 years in diaspora

Correct. I've always been partial to the khazar theory myself. Probably a fair bit of semitic blood in the ranks, but pretty faint at this point. Considering how small the jewish population is it only stands to reason - if you didn't outbreed you would have already succumbed to the legendary genetic diseases among your ranks.

It's not that you'll 'give it up to the commies', you're just entering into a playing field where the US is turning into a bix nood nation of hispanics and general browns. You can't just point at your big brother defender when that happens, so you'll be pressured by the emerging powers as they attempt to build friends in the region by bullying you. China and Russia will play footsie for territory and buy some fans with nasty sanctions and the like against you, because ultimately you're not worth much as an ally.

I don't really have an opinion one way or another, but that's pretty much how I see this going.

>genocides agains white and Arabs

Says the British jerk. LUL
Im a Greek not a Jew/Israeli.

>Replying to yourself
>ID's exist you dumb shill

The Zionist kikes support Israel. If you support Israel you are a zionist kike.
Day of the Rope when???

Proofs or you are a communist nigger

Why do you oppose equality, social justice, tolerance, multi culturalism and immigration?

Proofs or you are a zionist kike

/thread

commie kaffer kak

0.02 greasy food credit has been deposited into your calorific account

That's a fucken surprising response, muhammad. I thought it was your peoples' nakbar 2.0 at the moment?

>Why do you oppose equality, social justice, tolerance, multi culturalism and immigration
Look at South Africa you dumbfuck, those have all been "implemented" and this place is a hellhole with AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR THE MAJORITY. Niggers still do their niggatry.
Banker Jews deserve to die, how's that for proof Mohammed?

You move there, sandperson. Youre the brown one.
Germany hasnt been relevant ever since they bent their ass over to the British and their homosexual folly splurted long nose retards all over the primitive homeland of other sand retards, creating the hub of terror that is the Middle East. There is a good chance youre not even a native german and Im just replying to one of Merkel's gifts.

Retake Jerusalem, destroy the Saracens and drive the Jews into the sea.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on the whole Palestine-Israel thing?
I support muslims and jews killing each other.

>israeli is a shitskin
surprising honesty from a kike

I don't care, keep it in your shithole desert and nuke each other

introsemite problem

I bet your skin is darker. I'm blond.

Majority are based mizrachi jews. The best of the best

>Fuck Palestine
THEN
>Fuck Israel

I don't really care about who wins. Palestine is clearly in the right, though if the Jews lost, they would have to return to the whole international minority thing, so they won't just concede either. I think the only way to ensure peace is if one side wipes the other out completely.

>brown is best
surprising honesty from a kike

Believing arab lies just proves the cuckery of your country

The fuck both your factions faction: The Kingdom of Jerusalem!!

meds the 3% faces of Europe

Jerusalem will stay Jewish, always.

Annihilate both.

>jewish
No such thing.

Based boet

Believing kike lies

Palestinians were born on the land that the Israeli state claims thus Palestinians should have absolutely equal rights with other Israeli citizens.

They're just defending the land they lived on for centuries. You're the aggressors in this.

Cry more.

neither side, let them kill themselves

I'm not anti-jew like a lot of fucking retards around here, but shitskins and niglets can get fucked.

Israel is the one prosperous, reasonable democracy surrounded by barbarians. I'll support the civilized nation.

Niggers were born on the land the Americans claim, thus should be allowed to run for president and get gibs.

It must be hard to be the only sandnigger in Latvia

You have to be a leftist commie shill or something
Fuck off back to your kennel you amerimutt

>arab lies

Well sheeeet! A white European trash pretending the Jew!
Shame on you motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXXGN0P61I

lol hows your jewish crashed economy doing ?
get the fuck out, you stupid boy....

They do...

Nazi sympathizers are subhuman. The end.

i don't give a single fuck about Palestinians but israel has got to go

>muhammed
Small minority in shitholes like London and Birmingham, the majority of people in the UK pray that Israel conquer the entire muslim world.

Point proven, there should be no equal right for the worthless dregs of society

Without Rothschild you are nothing kike.

You're subhuman. The end.

>Israel is the one prosperous, reasonable democracy surrounded by barbarians. I'll support the civilized nation.
Israel would collapse into any other arab shithole without economic support from the west.
The average IQ in Israel is 95, that should tell you something.

Why do you oppose equality and immigration?
You a racist?