Steve Harvey is Red-Pilled

For a black guy, how the fuck is Steve Harvey so fucking red-pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM&feature=youtu.be&t=6s

>Hates athiests, won't even talk to them
>Says men cheat because women allow them to if they are looking to cheat themselves
>Women who "act interested in sports" are just looking for attention and don't actually care
>Says if a man nags, then "you better check his man card, because only women are supposed to nag".
>Advocates looking for women who are less intelligent than you and won't talk back/question you because "you don't wan't none of that"

Seriously, Steve is based as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8fkfp8NkY
youtu.be/fWpd5_Ty1B4?t=1141
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true, I've seen him verbally bitch slap nu makes on his show many times.

BASED BLACK MAN

Please fuck my wife

The juiciest part happens at 4:47 in the video:

>Female Interviewer: "Do you have any female friends?"
>Steve: No, and it's not possible. Tell you what, ask any man that you're "friends" with, if there was a possibility of you dating them, would they take it, and watch the fireworks go. He's your friend, only because you have made it absolutely clear that nothing else is happening, except this friendship. We remain your friend, in hopes that one day, there'll be a crack in the door, a chink in the armor, and trust and believe that guy that you think is just your buddy, he will slide in that crack the MOMENT he gets the opportunity.

TRUTH

These are the kind of groids that BLM tier movements could use at the forefront of Black Nationalism.
Oldschool, fatherly types that denounce degenerate dindu culture and preach.
No WE WUZ KANGS, no muh gibs n muh programs...but a real stand up coon and man of god that tells blacks to get their fuckin shit together.
Imagine if groids could clean their shit up to such a degree that the US could be balkanized on ethnic lines.

Steve is from a coal mining town in WV.

I just wonder how does he keep getting gigs like hosting the Miss Universe pageant, even after all the shit he's said publicly? It's a fucking miracle that he hasn't been witch-hunted down by the left/SJWs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8fkfp8NkY

Hahahaha, holy shit now I understand.

Bump for discussion.

is it really a suprise? He's a "minority". He basically gets protection from any sort of witchunt

Is he supposed to be smiling in this picture? Or what? Oh and saged because fuck you and celeb culture

>muh celeb
>muh i hate anything popular which isnt on the fringe

Love the triggered atheists in the comment section

BASED!

Also relevant.
youtu.be/fWpd5_Ty1B4?t=1141

These kind of black men are nothing but allies. And thats why I think the divide is based more around religion than anything else.

Id genuinely rather a strict christian country with different ethnic groups who are all civilized and dont do ape things rather than a completely white country that is secular and mostly athiestic. The reason white people have done well for themselves is the christian faith; the moment you move away, you become something else entirely.

Shhh, keep it down poland

It's so great, isn't it?

Spit the profit preserving Jew in this thread ^^^^

Sounds legit.

It's much easier to focus on unity through religion, because it ignores race/skin color/etc.

Anyone of any race or skin color can believe in a single religion, and that units people much more readily.

I can see that you've never had to deal with niggers. Some blacks being perfectly nice people doesn't change the fact that on average they're simply subhuman.

S

We have a turd on the punch bowl

>Advocates looking for women who are less intelligent than you and won't talk back/question you because "you don't wan't none of that"

I couldn't agree more.

Answer: Nation of Islam affiliated.

Steve is based. also the best Family Feud host since Ray Combs