Zagreb wins best Christmas market

Why did this literally who of a city win best Christmas market this year, and the last two prior?

Bump

It's not blockaded with armed forces open carrying guns, that's for sure counting for something.

>zagreb
Lmao who gives a fuck if some shithole in the middle east has the best "Christmas market" fuck off

But we are still in 2017. Do they have a time machine?

Yeah, wtf?

>Why did this literally who of a city win best Christmas market this year, and the last two prior?
Because they forgot about Vienna and literally every other city in the world with a christmas market

>the middle east
LMAO
so much wit

what are those christmas markets for if people don't believe in Christ anyway? Do you people even go to church?

oh uh, ice skating, mulled wine... fucking delicious food, pretty lights.... hmmmm ... not sure

HAHAHAHA
> dođeš na trg
> vidiš štand sa kobasama
> nastaviš viđat jedan štand sa kobasama za drugim
jel ovo božični sajam ili neki bolesni wiener party
tfw puštaju jebeni jazz i ostale degenerije umjesto normalnih bozicnih pjesama

Most people don't associate Christmas with religion anymore and don't go to mass. It's just winter comfiness. I am not a total believer but I identify as a Christian and like the traditions.

Sausage is FUCKING DELICIOUS

no threat of terrorism

>Zagreb

wikipedia demographics: 1% bosniaks

much less likely to get hit by a truck of peace than any major european city; people there know how to remove kebab.

>this didnt win
Reeeeeee

>da si ti neko socijalno biće
>huh oni su takvi plebovi jedu kobase u druze se kao ljudi
>ja shitpostam na /polu/ bolji sam od njih low iq plebova

What are those disgusting scars in the background, Estonia?

4 black people and 6 Arabs in a city of 800k does that to you.

I have no fucking idea,most random thing ever

jesam, zato idem svakog vikenda, al jel stvarno potrebno natrpat 20ak poredanih zaredom štandova iste hrane?

Da, s obzirom koliko ljudi posjecuje.
Bolje imati 20 standova sa 10 ljudi u redu nego jedan stand sa 200 ljudi koji cekaju.

>tfw sharia bans Christmas Markets

If you can leave the Christmas market in one piece you're already top 3, so winning isn't much of an accomplishment.