OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMnoQynH8cU
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
youtu.be/pSg5NNgHkXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MORNING JOE IS FORBIDDEN

AMERICANISM- NOT GLOBALISM- WILL BE OUR CREDO!

AWOO~

why did the GOP nominate someone so shitty?

i should be sleeping right now not watching morning joe.

he's very sneaky and wriggles around certain issues. the media had that retweet shit on lock down, you couldn't stand up for it here (i mean in the open, most of the public agreed with Trump on that one)

I LOVE MORNING JOE

BEST SHOW ON TV

Dream Big.

>youtu.be/VMnoQynH8cU

>the Finn is now awake
Range ban Binland when?

>Its 2016
>Trump has won
>a time traveler comes to show you December 2017
>No wall
>No Obmacare repeal
>Virginia has gone deep blue
>Alabama has turned blue
>nothing is safe R anymore, so bad is the backlash

How do you respond?

How many hours from now do the polls close in Alabama?

Mornings are better with Frens.

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

Joe's soon to be wife is a Jewess so yea

fuck joe and fuck joe schills

This is the end folks, I don't think I'm going to make it. I burned the roof of my mouth on very very very hot pizza sauce.
Don't forget to vote....m-m(cough-cough)maga...*dies*

Been a while since I watched Morning Joe last on MSNBC, feels good to be back

>Roy Moore is gonna win despite the onslaught of propaganda and slander against him
Lulz the salt mine is about to get refreshed, get ready

Three hours till exit poll results in

Just got up for work. Did I miss anything last night?

This is huge.

Can't wait to see your tears when Doug Jones wins by 5 points

>unacceptable
>not wrong
Really burns my gumtree

Daily reminder that anons who post about how they think spics are based and that bring back European migration is cucked are one of three groups of people

(1. Asshurt Civic Nationalists from Texas and California. These are common since they’re the most bluepilled states in the union. They constantly blame illegal Shitskins but don’t realize that legals are also a problem since they’re also citizens and so are their descendants. That’s why most of their states have regressed to third world Shitholes being taken over by Chang and Pajeet. While smaller and more nationalistic states like the ones in the Midwest/Eastern Northwest and Pennsylvania don’t trust nonwhite invaders and are completely against immigration.

(2. The “Colonizer”: these people are race-mixers who believe they can somehow bleach 60 Million+ beaners instead of you know, making white kids. Anybody who knows history realizes that this has failed everytime it was tried. Because the nonwhite features never go away, even the Whitest beaners still look like North Africans. They don’t realize that their idea makes lobotomies look like they can still be used as a modern practice

(3. They’re Nonwhites themselves, the thought of European immigration such as it coming back with the Raise act scares the Beaner/Asian. Since they won’t be able to make America more nonwhite anymore since more of their “troops” won’t be allowed in. So they try their very best to win over white anons support such as “We fought for you Gringo” or We are natural conservatives” which is stuff that’s easily debunked. Even the majority of beaners in Texas still vote democrat. The old folk will be dying out soon however, once that happens. Texas and Florida will become blue.

Remember to ignore all pro-nonwhite posts.
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

That a dude in Montana won and he punched out a reporter. The guy in Georgia won and he was out funded by the Democrats little Ben Shapiro like Jew 3 to 1. The Republican will win in Alabama despite hitting on Lolis throughout his 30s.

Isn't that the dog fucker sitting next Ainsley?

In that case he's fine since he had little choice.
>152956310
Finnish genocide.

JOE IS TURNING ME BLUE
HELP ME LADS GAAAHHHH

MMAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEE AMMMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRIUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKAAAAAA GRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN BLLLLLEARHARGHARGGGGGGGGGG

Dream Bigly

All miners on standby. Set buckets to MAXIMUM CAPACITY.

Hopefully he stays

BERNIE CAN STILL DO IT

what happened there?

Big if consequintial

How many alabamaniggers are in this thread?

If Trump doesn't get a funding bill for the wall passed before 2018 midterms, what's gonna happen to the wall being built if the democrats win the house??

why would anybody willingly live in alabama

Yes.

i dont agree with it but i knew what he was doing. be glad nige has a radio show, cause 3 years ago the lugenpresse was getting away with libel just cause he dared criticise immigration from eastern europe. one 'false' step and he gets branded and tarnished again. they want that excuse, but they cant do much given how popular he is. at their peak, his party polled at 20% during the referendum period

if the republicans wont vote for one what makes you think the democrats will

It’s election day. Will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump, or will they be known forever as cowards who turned a blind eye even to child molestation?

Come on, friends. I know that you are better than this. It’s time to step up. Be AMERICANS again! We won’t gloat; real Americans love and support each other - just like we hate treason and child abuse.

Joe reporting TREMENDOUS democrat turn-out!

Leave Dana alone, nigger.

Bump

>nige has a radio show
How do clips not get posted here more often?

>he dared criticise immigration from eastern europe
And this was bad because?

>inb4 they're arriving in busloads

the absolute state of (((polls)))

Dropped. Time to listen to Christmas tunes

We need to build a wall around the moon and mars so no space niggers or space spics dont go there.

>Yusuf Al-Amriki
>top GOP strategist

The Democrats won't win the House though. Anyone believing so is setting himself up for a surprise.

They're called 2 liters CNN

Today's the day your pedo jesus goes down, Drumpfkins! Say hello to your new daddy. Alabama is going to stand up to HATE and PEDOPHILIA today, BIGLY! You alt-right morons should have gone with Luther Strange, Roy Moore is going to crash and burn today in fucking ALABAMA and it's going to be hilarious to watch!

Farage is no longer /ourguy/

Because it's a British radio show

Dutch girl here again
Why is it always rich men that grope and harass women?

That is why we don't like Trump. He thinks he can get away with everything and the cold hard truth is that this is reality.

A reality in which he can actually get away with sexual harassment and intimidation. Seriously fuck you if you support this guy. If you support Trump I don't respect you and I think you are dumb as hell

all felons no doubt

Joe just said queues already forming at the polls - Blue hats everywhere.....

>A mother of a toddler was raped in her home in Umeå by a migrant, because “she offended him”. The 35-year-old migrant committed this horrible act while the woman’s young child was in the room next to them.
>Swedish media say it all happened after the man came to the woman’s house to ask if she wanted to be registered as the buyer of his pizzeria so that he could get an alcohol license for it. But the woman was not interested and according to the migrant she “closed the door before him”.

>When he came back he said that he had never been “so insulted in his entire life” and that he “is not like a Swedish man, who would accept that”. The migrant said he is a “real man from Armenia” and then raped her.

>For the woman it was an extremely painful experience as she just had surgery for cervical cancer. She did not resist because she was afraid that he would murder her or that her child would wake up.

remember what Bannon said yesterday

GOP elite would rather rule their own party in a minority government than let the Trump agenda happen

Does he have some sort of archive of his shows where I can download previous days' audio and listen to it on my phone at work? I used to do that with another radio show.

NO PLS
IT CAN'T BE
SHUT UP

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUEEEEE
AAALLLABABBBAMMAAAA??? UUUUUAAAAAAAA

>top gop strategist
Is this how they call Democrat mouthpieces now?

TITS OR GTFO

>the democrats won't win the virginia
>the democrats won't win in alabama
>the democrats won't win the house in 2018
>the democrats won't win the senate in 2018
>the democrats won't win the presidency in 2020
>the democrats won't have a supermajority in the senate in 2022

Getting nervous yet?

Moore wins by 9-11% margin

Screen shot this

MAGA

I fucking hate FOX commercials.

Half of them are fucking boomer health ads that make me feel like shit.

>We won’t gloat;
this is some snake in the garden of eden tier deceit
i dont watch it that often, but its decent. the rhodesia episode was great after mugabe resigned. he was full on praising iain smith
because to make an issue of immigration at all was a thought crime, the establishment knew that if people felt comfortable criticizing eastern european immigration without fearing being branded or losing their job or whatever then eventually the snowball would roll down the hill and the same would apply to coloured immigration and muslim immigration. Trump did was nige did all those years ago by doing the retweet, making it a little more easier to criticise muslims and immigration of their people to our country. and (((they))) don't want that.

Reminder to use your Special Edition Alabamawoo for extra energy throughout the day. Listening to bluegrass music is an acceptable substitute for the meme-impaired.

youtu.be/pSg5NNgHkXQ

I swear Finland needs a nuclear makeover.

EXTREME BIGLY ALABAMA TURNOUT!!! YES!!!

so you ARE a girl ;)

Swedish girl here again
Why is it always rich men that grope and harass women?

That is why we don't like Trump. He thinks he can get away with everything and the cold hard truth is that this is reality.

A reality in which he can actually get away with sexual harassment and intimidation. Seriously fuck you if you support this guy. If you support Trump I don't respect you and I think you are dumb as hell

there are channels that upload the episodes on youtube with the footage of him in studio too, just type in Nigel Farage LBC radio

Im almost certain that is an ipeachable offense. I drink DDP.

Gotchu

Joe just said thousands of Republicans are throwing themselves off the Paul Bryant bridge

why so many buffalo on fox and friends?

>the democrats won't win in alabama
>the democrats won't win the house in 2018
>the democrats won't win the senate in 2018
>the democrats won't win the presidency in 2020
>the democrats won't have a supermajority in the senate in 2022
All of these statements are true.

Joe Scarborough shilling hard for Dems.
MSNBC unironic full court propaganda press.
>Worms

Das it manes

And why are they 2d sprites?

>Chapo Trap House

You're not fooling anyone, you fucking soyboy.

here's to another CNN fake news footshot

Looking forward to you omitting the second statement like you did the first when doug jones wins tonight

I'm aware but I didn't watched it.
It's funny and humiliating to the intellect at the same time, they can claim they have "diversity of thought" and that the guy is a "right-winger" and anything else different than him is an ultra-extremist-right-winger.

You can download the podcast - The Nigel Farage Show: Best Of The Week

FOR DEMOCRATS