Star wars controlled by jews

You can't make this up.

>Chris Weitz, the writer of the upcoming Star Wars spinoff Rogue One, was drawing on these long-established parallels when he tweeted a few days after the election, “Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization.” It’s one that’s opposed in Rogue One “by a multicultural group led by brave women,” chimed in Weitz’s co-writer Gary Whitta.

>Chris Weitz
>Ethnicity:
>*75% Ashkenazi Jewish
>*12.5% Mexican
>*12.5% Irish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYRYHLUNEs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His little numale helper.

For me, the Star Wars movies tell a story of a glorious Empire being destroyed from the inside by traitors and heretics.
The only gripe i have is the Empire is blowing up Alderaan, that Exterminatus was uncalled for and was a shot to the knee, made things worse.

Otherwise the Empire is 10/10, would make great again.

The Giant Ewok already said dark side represents U.S in vietnam

>multicultural group that lives in an alien dystopia of human trafficking and slavery

yeah, sounds like the commies' ideal hellish society

Funny this thread came up now, I was just watching the originals with a few friends.
I never realized how much commie ideology was pushed in this movie, even the outfits of the (((rebels))) look communist.
They were obviously trying to show the empire as "le ebil nazis" and the whole blowing up of Alderaan scene was just another "remember the 6 million" meme.
>a story of a glorious Empire being destroyed from the inside by traitors and heretics
This.

Also, Luke Mohammad was a fucking terrorist.

in the old canon, the empire was created because palpatine knew that a race of savage killers called the usong vong or something was preparing to invade the galaxy from the outer rim. the republic had 0 chance to defend itself from the invasion and he felt gay only a totalitarian military empire could save the galaxy.

haha “gay” that*

I even had an argument with my friends about it, when i told them the Empire is the best thing that ever happened to the galaxy.

also this, its in the canon.
A bunch of rebel faggots wont push back a galaxy-wide invasion, but the Empire sure as shit could.

When you're trying to type, and the muscle memory kicks in.

I'd also like to mention that the friends I was watching this with earlier are huge lefties, so I was dropping "Vader did nothing wrong" memes the entire movie for full almond activation.

DO NOT GO SEE STAR WARS

SHAME PEOPLE WHO GO TO SEE IT

THE KIKES NEED IT TO BE HUGE, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

>Jewish, Mexican and Irish
Just shrink my dick up, pham

I kept saying shit like "Boy, those sand people sure are aggressive, it's almost like their race is just naturally destructive. They don't seem to act anything like Lukes parents"

Funnily enough, the Empire was more relatable and enjoyable to watch in Rogue One than the fucking rebels

i bought battlefront 2 and im enjoying it.

>“Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization.”

This was true even before these films. George wrote the empire to be more theocratic as far as I remember, but then Hollywood got a hold of it and translated the totalitarian theocracy to Nazism (aesthetically, anyways). The original 6 films are not dissimilar to the story of the sack of Judea by the Romans. George is an Anglophone, remember - we've always been partial to chosenites because they are the only other ethnic group that rivals our intelligence.

There's still lots of good EU material that you can pirate which addresses the philosophy of the Sith and the Empire, and other elements drawn from eastern philosophy which suggest an approach of love is preferable to raw Darwinian (and comparatively autistic) power - though unfortunately we have not yet had anyone synthesize the issue of demographic suicide via displacement with the polar alternative of killing anything brown that moves.

>I never realized how much commie ideology was pushed in this movie, even the outfits of the (((rebels))) look communist.

There is no communist ideology, just eastern philosophy that you might mistake for it because you're a burger and don't know any better.

The world envisioned by Lucas was neoliberal Wilsonianism, which up until a few decades ago was pretty much what we had.

Lets build it guys

Leah probably False-Flagged Alderan to gain intergalactic support for insubordination. Empire probe droids were later reprogrammed with ADL code to scour the universe for wrong-think!

One of the droids drifted for a “long time” to a “galaxy far far away”(ours) and landed in California in the 1960s. Commie techs reverse engineered! ‘Nuf said!

Whats next movie series for Jews to fuck up?

Dem tiddies on second from the left

>Jews got BTFO for no reason
>Alderaan got BTFO for no reason
Nobody never question why the Grand Moff decided to destroy Alderaan. If you do, your teacher will say there was no reason or the Alderaanians were just easy target to blame. I wish it wasn't illegal to question Aldecaust in inner rim. They were the major terrorist funders and leaders.

he looks like martin shkreli at 50 years

>the whole blowing up of Alderaan scene was just another "remember the 6 million" meme

Even our Jews are mexican

That nose looks easily breakable
And so is his narrative....bleed him out,
remind him that the empire was scheming in secret and recruiting from good people to turn them against all others....remind him that his white supremacy rhetoric was invented by jews to push whites into wars so they could steal the resources and get to the top of the hierachy..
Remind him what he is and what he does is exactly in line with the EMPIRE..

youtube.com/watch?v=bYRYHLUNEs4

And, though I might be mis-remembering since it's been quite a few years since I read the Vong series, they avoided Imperial space because they knew they were a cohesive power and could put up a good fight.

Everything Jews touch turns to shit.

Of course, any criticism of their motives and the trot out the Holohoax.

They have their "own soil" now, why aren't they clamoring to get in it and live there?

Why are they trying to fuck up America?

I don't know how anyone can watch this garbage, even when i was a kid i felt how low quality everything was in these movies.