Weed vs Alcohol - Which Is More Degenerate?

Weed opens one's higher mind up to the frequencies of God.

Booze dissolves one's self-hatred and fear.

Both have their places, both have been used for 8,000 years by humans.

Which should be legal, and which should be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PdwYjFnFoJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weed and beer do neither of those things you fucking moron
Try to find an alcoholic who doesn't hate himself

Alcoholics don't hate themselves when they're drunk, spastic. That's why they drink - are you 18?

well stoner culture certainly is more degenerate, also people that smoke weed are probably more likely to try other drugs, but thats probably because weed is illegal.
Alcohol is definetly more damaging to society and to individuals.
If you can enforce it both should be banned, if not make both legal.

>Alcoholics don't hate themselves when they're drunk, spastic.
They do
Just go to al/ck/

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Those who hate themselves have no love for God. Christianity at its core is about self-love.

>Weed opens one's higher mind up to the frequencies of God.
This is what stoners actually belive, weed just makes you dumber and slower SOMETIMES, 99% of time it does fucking nothing and Stoners just LARP about DUDE IM SO HIGH LMAO XD.

Actually, weed cured my leukemia phase 3.

good for you, how often do you smoke?

all drugs should be legal, but we should euthanize poor people and

Both are degenerate

You should avoid both. Hitler didn't do neither. But when you have to choose then go with alcohol. Men have drank some before battles, but you won't fight when you're high.

I wouldn't mind an outright ban on both. t. Alcoholic. Just till I get slim again. Them really legalise it. Weed doesn't suit me. You have to be a lazy cricket for weeds effects to feel good.

Yes, but not other shit drugs. Weed users tend to try LSD and psilocybin. Pissheads tend to go onto tobacco, meth and coke.

Make them both as lessen regulated as possible,the weakest, least responsible feeling people will die out, the people that survived it will realise they are responsible for their own actions, and that they will be responsible for their actions in the future. Your basically creating an environment that promotes competition more in order to speed up natural selection.
It's all about evolution user

You need to make more intelligent friends.

weed is overrated. possibly better than booze but the point is moot.

you can't be intoxicated around children
and if you don't have any children, you're not a man

You've clearly never been an alcoholic.

I'm high on my intellectual brainfarting at the moment.

legalise weed, ban booze.
make the drinkers have to go underground and deal with shady characters to get their hit for a change.

Alcoholic here and you don't know what you are talking about.
I don't exactly hate myself but I hate life in general.

Also a lot of alcoholics are suicidal and hate themselves, have you ever been in an AA meeting before? Alcohol isn't just some superpower drug that removes all your bad feelings but instead it just numbs them down so you don't feel as much but when you start feeling emotions when drunk you feel them much intensely been sad can lead to uncontrollable crying or anger can turn to rage etc...

No, but I've been a barman for 8 years. Tell me something I don't know about pissheads?

Alcohol 100%

I've stopped drinking all the way since weed has been legal.

Who the hell wants to drink poison and feel like ass the next day just to catch a good buzz? And you do so much dumb shit you regret doing, the heavy DUI risk, etc.

Fuck alcohol retarded Christian drug. Almost as retarded as tobacco.

you sound closer to 18
second.png

it hides the pain for a while but as you get tired (and more drunk) the self-loathing reasserts.
we drink for the temporary self-erasure.

it's actually very sad. hard to change: yourself or others.

> I don't exactly hate myself but I hate life in general.

It's hard to really untangle the two when you get down to it though, isn't it?

he's right about the daily stoner crowd. breakfast bongs and the like.

i remember their kind in school.
i was an occasional, and in hindsight, our "amazing ideas" never manifested into anything productive, let alone often remembered at all.

The real pissheads can't afford the bar, I'd buy handles of piss vodka that came in the plastic jugs and drink at home

can you please explain how you get into drugs?
Did you never have the humility to think that you might get addicted or something?
Do you never think that, or just igrnore it?

>can you please explain how you get into drugs?
Just takes a couple of pushes in the right direction, really not that difficult

yeah m8 i know how to get into drugs, i want to know why a healthy person starts doing drugs?

Because they're not healthy people and are unable/unwilling to cope with their daily lives and seek relief

None of them should be banned. Both of them have their places. Banning either of them does nothing. I don't buy either legally. I get moonshine off a mate, and weed off another mate. I don't even pay our countries prices for tobacco. I hope Australia tries to ban this shit, it will just make me more money. The only thing i buy legally is the coca cola to mix with. I have just built a still and I am about to run my first 40L mash though it.

People will always want this shit, and theres always someone ready to capitalise

Weed- Healthier for you, safer, "opens your mind" to all of your underlying mental illnesses and eventually turns you into an anti social lazy fat loser
Booze- bad for you, kills people, makes you very sociable, makes it way easier to get laid, creates unforgettable memories and necessary for expanding your mind in a way where it makes you realize what it's like to have complete confidence in yourself which makes you want to become that person using sober, natural ways.

Booze 1 Weed 0

>Alcoholics don't hate themselves when they're drunk, spastic.
fuck off summerfag
grow up, get some life experience and never come back...
it's the same every damn summer...

i dont think thats the case for most addicts, young people dont start smoking tabako because they cope with their hard life.

You're the one that sounds 18. Alcohol makes me depressed as fuck

holy shit this

Yeah it's a Bible-thumper's drug, makes you gullible and stupid.

Neither.
Factually, only humans can be judged by human standards. If you were actually intelligent, a member of a superior race as you might think you are, you would know this.
Seeing how you are asking the question, we must conclude one of two possibilities.
1. You're a troll out for a laff
2. You seriously asked the question, proving you are subhuman

I personally used to smoke a lot of weed before I was an alcoholic but after a bad breakup with my first gf I gave the weed and started drinking and going out to bars more often.
Although I did end up getting over the breakup I found myself unable to stop drinking especially at night and would always get moody if I wasn't drinking.
And no I didn't ever think I would turn up this way but when you are addicted to something you tend to ignore all the warning signs of how bad you really are getting.
I would wake up extra early to have a bourbon and coke with a ciggy before heading for work. Then I started hanging out at some bar on my lunch breaks and would drink 2 beers with my coworkers who usually had 1 beer, eventually I decided to hide alcohol and lie about how much I am drinking.
If I wasn't working I can easily down 1 1/2 bottles of whiskey everyday.

That one's peer pressure

fuck, but why? why get so upset that a girl left you?
well then they are retarded, if you give in to something really unhealthy because everyone does it.

Getting addicted to shit isnt hard, you have the right blend of genetics, circumstance and availability of the drug, your brain puts two and two together and rewires itself, and you have a dopamine problem. Also I'm guessing you've never fallen in mad love with a girl in a serious relationship. Genetics has a hell of a lot to do with it, my entire family are violent Irish drunks, and it just carried on from there.

> meme flag degenerate

youtu.be/PdwYjFnFoJU
beer is the greatest invention ever

sure, genetics play a role, I could have huge genetic potential for drug addiction, but I will never find out, because i dont expose myself to that, not even large ammounts of sugar or caffein.
Isnt that a sensible approach?

people near you are doing it
and you choose to keep near
includes alcohol

That is the sensible approach. But if you grow up in a rough town with a rough group of people its not that easy. By the time you realise you are an impressionable teenage idiot youre already drinking VB stubbies at 14 smoking pot. If you are old enough to reason like this you are already out of the danger zone.

Weed is only good with alcohol. Weed by itself makes you paranoid and alcohol by itself makes you do stupid things. Balance is the key.

maybe if you have a high tolerance to both. Otherwise you're totally fucked if you mix them. Smoking while im wasted has resulted in the dumbest most blackout nights of my life

Damn right.
Also, an evolved being. Don't forget that, it'll be on the quiz.

*Motorhead starts playing in the foreground*

I had a friend that went shizo when he ate a ball of hash on mushrooms. He thinks he can talk to God and is Jesus. Your post reminds me of him OP

middle way
so zen
some experience with both is necessary, yes

>Alcoholics don't hate themselves when they're drunk
I come from the promised land of alcoholics and depression and I can tell you, you're 100% incorrect

Can confirm, I've tried all of them and don't really enjoy meth and coke. I can't help but feel my emotions aren't genuine when I'm I them and it puts me in a fucked up mindframe

Yeah, but inteligent people dont smoke weed.

>see flag
Yeah, checks out. Probably a maori too.

this is exactly why i could never be on any kind of medication or addicted to anything. knowing that my happiness/feelings aren't genuine completely overwhelms me and ruins any kind of high. Have a buddy addicted to adderall and he drives me fucking crazy. When he's on it he will do anything for you, listen to you and just be overall mr. nice guy. Soon as he's off he's a complete piece of shit and hates everybody

what is this question... both is trash

next thread

>Which should be legal, and which should be banned?
Both should be banned.