It’s election day in Alabama. Will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump...

It’s election day in Alabama. Will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump, or will they be known forever as cowards who turned a blind eye even to child molestation?

Come on, friends. I know that you are better than this. It’s time to step up. Be AMERICANS again! We won’t gloat; real Americans love and support each other - just like we hate treason and child abuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ED3zvvKpN6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The education sucks by design down there
It's easier to stay elected if everyone's too uneducated to hold you accountable
I predict a Moore victory

Here is a video, where at a Moore rally, a speaker Moore chose. Publicly tells of the time that he, Moore and another visited a child brothel. And left the unnamed guy there to fuck little girls. And they just let it happen. Oh and Moore was a MP Captain. His job was to arrest other troops committing crimes. Weak on pedophiles. Weak on crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=ED3zvvKpN6k

you fucking people...
knock it off with the ruining of lives and reputations based on nothing but accusation, lest this weapon be used upon you friend
we have a fucking justice system, innocent until PROVEN guilty, not cry as loud as you can about your feelings and taint the public opinion
faggot

Unless it's about (((pizzagate))), amarite?

We're not your friends, fag.

No, you aren't. There weren't hysterical mass public cries for people to be fired because of allegations of ritual child abuse. Instead, there was an intensive online hunt for further evidence.

Are we learning about the rule of law, yet? Probably not.

>Implying all politicians aren't pedos

Nice spin faggit

>Investigating satanic ritual child abuse is bad goy
>Destroying someone's reputation and live over (((allegations))) "proven" by forged documents made by psycho women not respected even by their relatives is good goy

I would care more about the left harping on this if they concede that any transgender procedures shouldn't happen till after the age of consent.

I agree with OP 100%.. if you are Christians, then you cannot in good conscience vote for the horrible child molester Roy Moore. Even if you don't like Jones, vote for the lesser of two evils here.. and that would be Jones. As Trump's daughter said.. there is a special place in hell for people like Roy Moore.. do you Christians want to join him there for looking past his history of aggressive and evil molesting?

They don't, you moron. The way it's done, they give the child hormone blockers until the age of 16/18.

Reminder a vote for Moore is a vote for Israel

We must stop the embassy move now.

>we
(((We))) should jump into a grease fire now.

This. They've kept their voting population good and stupid for a long time.

>I'd rather let the democrat who prosecuted the KKK (which did nothing wrong) win
Hello jew

Let us start a list of liberal democrat sexual predators and pedophiles that ARE guilty
I'll start please add to the list

Weinstein
Weiner
Kevin Spacey
Brian Singer
Al Franken
Conyers
Bill Clinton

SAY NO TO KIKE MOORE AND HIS PEDO SUPPORTERS

/thread

>Don't let your children develop like normal humans got, pump them full of poison I mean hormone blockers, nature is evil we need to cut their dicks and turn them into ladyboys

>find shareblue in real life
>end them

its only a matter of time, you realize

>loose their shit over pedogate
>vote for a pedo

You really think republicans elect more child molesters than democrats? But most Jews are democrats, retard.

>Don't let your children develop like normal humans got
Transsexualism is a disorder, you moron. That's the fucking point. It's either hormonal imbalance or the mismatch of gonade gender, genital gender, or chromosome gender.
It needs a treatment, and transition is one way to do it.

(((c83pFFKT)))

Which is exactly what he said, moron. Giving hormone blockers to children should get you strung up alongside the pedos.

The title of this board is “politically incorrect”. That runs in direct opposition to your libtard platform. No one here is your “friend”.

Nice counter-argument

Accusations = fact

Kill yourself shareblue faggot
Liberal democrats are sexual predators and pedophiles

Weinstein
Weiner
Kevin Spacey
Brian Singer
Al Franken
Conyers
Bill Clinton

Please add to this list gentlemen

unironically yes

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester. I contacted NBC News and WaPo and never heard back from them.

Doug Jones and I were neighbors on Glen Ridge Dr in Fairfield, AL. In the summer of 1972 as I was walking home from my friend Pat Tortorici's house, Doug Jones, who was 18, cupped my crotch while we were talking.

The democrat strategy is to encourage Republicans not to vote for their guy who the democrats fabricated a yearbook rape scandal against that they now can't defend on any grounds legal or moral. This is in addition to the many terrorist attacks and MSM news scandal retractions we've seen in recent history as well. I wonder what will happen in 2018?

I believe you, user. You deserve that much.

By voting for Doug Jones, you demonstrate that you approve of homosexual child molestation.

>point a finger and say "BABYFUCKER"
>if u voat 4 him u support babyfucking

I don't like Moore because he's an evangelical theocrat. He's also not Jones, who I hate more.

Get the fuck out of my state's business.

>believes the pedogate conspiracy
>denies actual victims' stories

Notice that OP won't respond to me because what could he possibly say? OP has been struck dumb.

Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester. I am the proof.

If you're a 5 year old

Tell me how's it gonna feel when Supreme Court is full of guys like this?