Mediterraneans are white-

>mediterraneans are white-

Are meds the 3% faces of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in portugal it is easy to spot sub-saharan ancestry in the south, the Algarve and Alentejo regions. the Al part says it all

le 3% face

That's 3 percent sub-Saharan African you retard

That's exactly my point you retard.

Lucky portuguese guys

lucky you say?

That's actually way more admixture than genome studies have found in the average white-identifying American

wew

You're one of them I'm guessing?

the point with the 56% is that AMerican DNA more or less is 44% african. By your logic Italy should be the 97% country.

Read that page and you'll see other, later studies found the Sub-Saharan DNA has been present in the region throughout its history and not acquired during Roman occupation.

Meds are the only reason Europe didn't become a massive 3rd world shithole like Africa. If it wasn't for Romans and Greeks you'd still have retarded Celts living in tribes in their mudhuts.

>its another episode of Sup Forums can't read

So south Europe is 1-3 blacked. I can't imagine what the US will be like. WEW LADS

You wish shitskins

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had "wine-coloured eyes" (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.

>literal abo calling anyone shitskin
reminder you're literally a mix of literal oil sipping apes and convicts lmao
also
>citing skin complexion, hair colour and eyes colour as an argument
Romans and Greeks were Meds, period.

You mad amerimutt? cmon show us that flag?

>Romans and Greeks were Meds, period.
Not what the evidence says!

>A 2015 study found that a prehistoric episode would be the main contributor to the sub-Saharan presence in Mediterranean Europe
Same page.
Not to mention, lighter hair and eye colours can still occur, the Sub-Saharan DNA present is between 1.5 and 3%, it's not like they're full on mulattoes.

Great. Let's subvert another group of Europeans with already dwindling numbers

greeks are white

Blonde hair can not naturally curly because it is too thick. it's a fact

hahahaha

So which study to we believe dumbass? Considering they all look like shitskins and then on top of that they have Arabic and moor blood I'd say the admixture is recent. Fair completion barely exist in Southern Europe. Get the fuck out medshit.

>imagine being in denial about historical evidence

Fuck nigger admixed meds, though some of us are white.

>So which study are we to believe dumbass?
The later one. Hint, mine.
>Considering they all look like shitskins
This really depends on where you are. Southern Portugal and Andalusia resemble Arabs the most, while North Portuguese, Galicians, and Castillians could pass for French. Sicilians have the most Arab in them of all of Italy, followed by Calabria, but those of the Centre are closer to proper Meds. Cypriots , Cappadocian, and a fair few Ionian (not Ionian Islander) Greeks are Hellenised Anatolians, who're Semites.
They also get darker because of their exposure to the sun.

but I've known blonde people with curly hair....

Whiter than Kikes!!!

>Reich’s team analyzed more than half a million DNA markers across the entire genomes of people from seven diverse Jewish populations — including Ashkenazim from northern Europe; Sephardim from Italy, Turkey and Greece, and Mizrahim from Syria, Iraq and Iran. They then compared the genetic data with DNA from 15 sub-Saharan African populations.

>Reporting in the April issue of PLoS Genetics, the researchers found that modern day Jews can attribute about 3% to 5% of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans, and that the exchange of genes between Jews and sub-Saharan Africans occurred approximately 72 generations, or about 2,000 years, ago.

forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/

Jokes' on you Pierre I have blue eyes and blond curly hair

>the point with the 56% is that AMerican DNA more or less is 44% african.
That can't be it, that's retarded.

The joke should be that America is being overrun with shitskins, not that their whites aren't white.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my maternal family can be traced back to the first fleet.
My paternal family is pure eastern european .
Unlike many 'white' Amrimutts' i have zero nigger DNA .
I might be related to a convict or 10 but i am not part nigger .