Should little girls be allowed to play video games?

Should little girls be allowed to play video games?

No

annemarie best girl

kys art admirer

No.

yeah, why not

man i would love to play through hentai story games with a girl, that sounds so comfy

my daughter learned to read and write before she even started nursery because of playing video games, she used to play two Nintendo DS's at once and is ambidextrous now.
She can problem solve with ease and is top of her classes across all topics.
/argument

That's really hot...

I mean interesting.

Yeah, such games like Red Orchestra. They must know price of peace.

FOOL

Laura b was best

>152957637
There was a time when posting that could get you banned

Good luck OP

yes but only if the art isn't goddamn hideous like that piece of shit game.

maybe 3D Laura but the best uab grille was annemarie. thats a fact.

MADE

We must not fight!

We can all come together and agree that the fat fucking butterball skank was the worst girl.

No. Girls who grow up playing games or doing other boy hobbies become too butch.

Same, my son was reading before he even started school because of video games. After 2 weeks, they moved him up to the next grade and even there hes ahead of his class.

>Video games are a boyish hobby.

Have you seen gamers?

If there is one thing I am certain of, it is that when I eventually have children they will not be allowed to use any smartphones/tablets/or other electronic systems before they are old enough to think creatively.

They will never be allowed to play videogames, as they stole years of my life and I wouldn't want that for my children

Sure they can get a computer with something like Linux to learn to operate computers.

When I see toddlers with an Ipad I cry inside.

objection. nele wasn't the worst, her scene was pretty hot much better than henrikes for example. the only girl i didnt like was that red headed computer girl.

I would say probably not that one they shouldn't. Jesus christ man wtf. I don't even have an appropriate 'oh no he didn't' reaction for this one.

i feel the same nordbro
My kids will have no games consoles/smartphones/tablets or anything electronic that will corrupt their learning abilities, they will be riding bmx and playing outdoors like I used to and will get them involved in a martial art at an early age too