RIP

This curse is relentless, beware.

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/ed-lee-sf-mayor-who-had-a-close-relationship-with-the-tech-world-has-died-aged-65/
youtube.com/watch?v=LsYJm9j2OEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Trump! Please don't kill me Trump curse. :(

It's the meme magic of the silent majority mass willing these people to die.

haha ok
like a mayor can do shit
have fun with the budget, stupid

He was probably a Camp Nose pedo too.

Kate Steinle's DNA is now part of the city when it leaked out all over the pier.

BUMP

He's dead, nigger.

I LOVE TRUMP
PRAISE KEK PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME

BTFO

How did he die?

A wall collapsed on him

Choked on dick many such cases in San Francisco

BUMP

Weightlifting accident.

What are the odds the mayor of san fran does not have HIV and the Hep?

Trump must have solid his soul to become president. The curse is real

And he sold it for a great deal

muttism

S

Nice try Dies is his last name

OMG.... No fucking joke, I'm stoned as fuck, tripping the fuck out!!!!!
Shit bros.......... Fuck!!!!!!!!!

>its the art of the deal

>TFW you'll be purged alongside the godless degenerates because your parents live in California

Did he become An Hero ???

Did he realize he was mayor of San Fransisco and just off himself ?

Because 65 is still pretty young

teenager for an Chinese

Here is the sauce so no nigga seems to want to provide

techcrunch.com/2017/12/12/ed-lee-sf-mayor-who-had-a-close-relationship-with-the-tech-world-has-died-aged-65/

Lol. San Fran should be leveled. Niggers voted that gook who smuggle guns to rebels here in my country

Maybe we should put some of those immigrants in his neighborhood.

like orks

Excuse me sweetie but DNA has nothing to do with your characteristics

Why won't McCain die.

Sold his soul to the devil as well

Because he was to much of a loser to die then. He is to much of a loser to die now.

The only consolation I have about North Korea getting an ICBM is that they will nuke a big city which means a bunch of liberals and hopefully it will be in California.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsYJm9j2OEQ

>The DNA of the city
San Francisco's DNA is human feces on the sidewalk. I've been to cities in Africa with less piles of shit randomly placed around town.

the original

This guy killed him

karma is a bitch

Yippee Kee Ha...
Hippie Yii..
No that's not how it goes...
Lippie Ki Ya...
Oh fuck it...

Demonic possession.

shouldn't this fuck be dead by now? i thought he had months to live

>Ignored Trump's demands to cancel sanctuary city in SF
>Promised Europe to ignore Trump and move on with climate deal
>Promised to fight for immigrants
Etc etc etc..

Trump curse YAAAAAS

Because he's a maverick

>ass cancer
that guy is playing with fire

another one in the books

He got a tremendous deal. A wonderful deal. This guy.. SATAN.. boy was he a tough.. cookie. We got a good deal out of it though, for you the people. I sold my soul, well not REEally sold it as I own all rights to it in this life and the next. In exchange for using my name to leverage other deals for souls I was given these magical powers. Some of you have already given it a name. You call it- The TRUMP Curse. I like that because in many many ways.. it is.

So pretty much the Devil already got his due. Why take one when you can take hundreds and still counting?

10/10 probably happened

God forbid he should vow to battle the fire burning down our most precious state.

Very good

What if Donald Trump is actually God? Wicked people get unlucky when mocking Trump.

He was accidentally shot after an undocumented immigrant found a fun and was shooting at sea lions at the pier.

oh my god i was trying to reply to your post with this post
but the curse possessed my post and it didn't include the reply tag, making it a general reply, which makes it refer to the asian man, then rolled repeating numbers, likely taking his life. the curse leveraged your post about the curse for an additional curse. it really is the art of the deal of the curse of magic

>become sanctuary city
>fires surround city
>immigrants seeking sanctuary burn in the hills of san francisco

let it happen. Hubris is an amazing thing to see in action.

higher powers will him to live

just a little longer.

god forbid people start doing arson against illegal immigrant mexicans during this time. it would surely be the ideal time for somebody who would do something terrible like burn mexicans

what's that omegle-like website where you get to debate your political agenda?

Sup Forums

sanfran will burn to the ground. cap this.

There are republican enclaves. Stay out of the lib cuck cities.

cum overdose

I don't know why, but I really let out an evil cackle at this one.

Are puppets alive?

Ban Assault Heart Attacks! How many more do we have to lose to them?

That was quite a read

This.

poor Ed, a proxy for the Trump curse

We got him with the tumor, the deep state just planted a demon soul in his still warm corpse in order to keep their vote

are there any liberals who are even for strong borders? this is fucking stupid. for once i would wish the democratic party would go hard on immigration and get their mojo back, from the looks of it however that is never going to happen. all of them are open border cucks, including the republican establishment. I just cannot stand these people.

again, are there any democrats right now running for anything who is against sanctuary cities?

Zuckerberg hospital? WTF

>someone anti-Hillary dies
OMG! CLINTON KILL LIST! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH! REEEEE!
>someone anti-Trump dies
Oh, what a coincidence. That's just the "Trump curse" for you. Meme magic is so powerful!

Trump Curse appears to only affect people that openly defy Trump's directives, particularly publicly. Once they're in the public mind, they get rekt,

Mayor of 'fag town' drops dead the same day Roy Moore is elected...

Best timeline.

McLame died weeks ago. It is just the tumor now.

Based as fuck, the Trump curse is real.

It's much more usually someone with the potential to incriminate Hillary dies, even if they seemed neutral, like lawyers or prosecutors. People who go "I do not like the Clinton" usually don't drop dead suddenly,.

Real answer
Heart attack while at grocery store