Thread for incels

How do you cope with the fact that you will never be popular with the opposite sex? Is raising a family one of your goals? If so why are you having bad luck finding a partner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3913849/cristiano-ronaldo-picture-baby-twins-surrogate-birth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem with incel men nowadays is they approach us too weak. If they gave respect they expect us to return wholesome love, they assume too much. One thing chads are good at is that they approach us with the mindset of "I'm not afraid of rejection, I've got nothing to lose anyway". Incels have the mindset of "I've shown her respect and effort, so she should return the love for me, or else I'll be autistically mad".

Fortunately I decided even when I was a child, that I don't want to bring kids into this messed up world, so I never had a desire to start a family. I only recently realized how good it was to have that belief. It must be a nightmare for incels who actually want the family unit, but I'm more than content being by myself.

/r9k/

/thread

Anons I've sex a lot of times and with 13 different girls but its only because I'm handsome and lucky. Now I havent gotten laid in a year. And I'm still painfully awkward. Am I one of you?

Something similar to this. Except it was when my little sister tried to drown my little brother. I left to go get mail and came back as she was holding him under the water while he thrashed around. I had to rip her off of him to get him out. I had to perform CPR to get him breathint again. Then she tried to lie and say she didnt do anything.
After that I decided I never wanted kids.

That's fucked. I'm guessing she never brought it up again, or had no empathy for the situation?

Yeah, no.

Get the fuck out of my board you chad/stacy scum.

But I've suffered countless rejections and had painfully awkward girl related moments that haunt me.

She just had no empathy. And my parents only enabled it because she was their little princess.

Normie advice. Get the fuck out. It is not about the approach or any such bullshit. It is about us being short sub5s with ugly faces.

cold hard fact. women want le 100%

I'm an ugly poor manlet in a long term relationship. What now?

Make lots of money

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

children?

Even if I could get a woman I wouldn`t since I`m too busy getting my Phd.
At least that`s how I cope with it

Don't want them, girlfriend agrees.

Favorite Elliot Rodger vids?
youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE

More less the same boat xept we'd like a child but can't.

>a 4/10 girl wanting 8/10+ guys
Yup there's the problem

That sucks, have you thought about adoption?

Can't afford them or is the wife barren?

Welcome to the club buddy, I have never felt a woman's touch in my life (I'm not particularly ugly, I just don't bother with women) But it doesn't matter because I have:
>My investments
>my vidya
>my anime
>my career
Seriously I don't fucking care about women, 90% percent of them from this country are trash to me, if I'm going to marry anyone, she won't be from this country

The latter bc of psy meds

Get a surrogate, use your own sperm

/r9k/ is a normie outpost now.

Red Flag

I just focus on learning a bunch of useful skills and filling my mind with interesting ideas and experiences in the meantime. I'm betting that once I'm highly skilled, well-educated, and worldly, then Chad (who's spent this time hanging out at the bars and skating by on his looks and natural confidence) will be no match for me.
However, I'm lucky enough not to be ugly--just autistic. Anyway, I'm figuring that once I successfully climb the professional dominance hierarchy and build some prestige via my accomplishments, I'll be able to vie for the affections of a top-tier, non-degenerate, high iq, trad woman.

Like, just forget about 'muh dik' for a couple years. Fap and go on to more important things. I could be spending my time trying to fuck roasties. Probably wouldn't be that hard. But that's how you end up a)cucked b)divorced c)paying alimony d)sexual diseases e)ultimately more lonely than if you'd just sucked it up and spent a couple more years as a virgin.

clone

>t. Boba Fett

Are you developing those skills ir order to pick women or they come second for you?

Also i think chads are born, the looks and how do you act is pretty much defined in your chilhood and teens, if you're an introverted person you will be that way forever.

Chad here. Redownloaded tinder last week, I’m trolling white thots about being whores and colonising minorities, I want to make their women so unstable for having families to make it easier to break their traditionalist edge on us white people.

good luck dude

It sure is, typical /r9k/ threads get bombarded by "chads" that make fun of the lonely virgin NEET posters and brag about getting laid

Single men are increasingly using surrogates to have babies. It's far less expensive to purchase healthy eggs to stuff in to young, healthy incubator than using traditional marriage to create a family. Even hiring a team of nannies is less expensive than a wife.

Good luck and godspeed. Make sure to join a really socially active church and to homeschool!

Why does this girl look 60 years old?

eg: thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3913849/cristiano-ronaldo-picture-baby-twins-surrogate-birth/

Is she the opposite of andy milonakis

point 1--I figure I'll use the skills so as to be sufficiently high-prestige that I will have better odds of having women not reject me. But I still think I'll have to initiate everything. That's just sort of how it is. Women are never going to be coming at me aggressively.

point 2--I agree. I'll never be Chad. I'm saying that with sufficient work on myself, I may end up with a higher value than him in the sexual marketplace. I'm ok with being introverted--confidence and extroversion are not everything, especially since I'm not trying to have promiscuous sex. One woman is plenty for me, as long as she is a top notch person, and worthy of breeding with.

>How do you cope with the fact that you will never be popular with the opposite sex?
These bitches ain't shit.

>Is raising a family one of your goals?
No.

Eh better then me.

How long have you had it? What sort of pictures do you use? What is your bio?

All pretty shit. I've been told I'm not bad looking but eh I probably look very bad in the eyes of the wojew.

I've had it for about a month now. But I also don't swipe right very much.

Oh and pic is not me but some cringe in my area. Same for this post.

>disgusting

what's an incel ?

>pol sci
Big thinke

Involuntary Celibate
In + Cel = Incel

It's so fucked up. I'm close to finishing university and have never kissed a girl. Recently met my father again after I hadn't seen him for eight years. He is 59 now, a head shorter than me, almost completely bald, and has been an unemployed alcoholic since forever. Yet he has a somewhat attractive girlfriend at least ten years younger than him. It doesn't make any sense.

>Tfw no matches for 6 months
>Tinder gold, only a single like
I just want to die
At least I'm not a fucking tranny like pic related

Bio

Training mma(won 2 ammy fights hope to go pro someday)

>49 year old woman
>attractive
At this point just go to another country, you would have that exotic edge to you

Those examples are literally making me loose faith in men.

Keep your bio simple nonchalant one liner. Have 4 pictures no more no less, start with face pic with a confident but not cheesy smile (with teeth) the rest a mix of you doing stuff or with friends, beach pic if you have a good body, no cringe ab selfies or gym pics.

Swipe everyone, guys can pick from the net they cast, girls are the ones who are like fish and choose their bait selectively at the start.

This. There's not a single comfy thread left. It's just traps and chads now.

It feels bad and I don't have a lot of motivation to do anything. I have no plans to start a family

>aged 27
>living in London
>ugly beta loser autist male with no friends or social life for 9 years and no female attention ever, including time at university
>became the ugly loser nobody talks to after one day at my current job
>failed over 30 interview processes for great jobs due to ugliness and lack of normieness or extroversion
>never been to pub, club, party, or any social experience since school
>bitter about being a complete social failure with a wasted youth while Chads, Staceys, and normies get everything handed to them and judged solely on normieness
>work in zero effort public sector job with lots of free time (but felt like a cucked prisoner when I stayed at the office 9 to 5)
>all hobbies feel like they turn in to work (reading books becomes reading boring classics; learning programming becomes learning functional masturbation) i.e., everything is advertising you to join the bottom of a hierarchy and telling you to worship the top and pay your dues
>main hobby is walking around central London, drinking coffee, feeling sad about life, hoping I will spontaneously feel like my 20s haven't been wasted because I "just went outside"
>can't bear going full hermit autist, obviously can't do anything normies do
>spent many months after university working part time menial jobs and wasting all my free time on the internet and genuinely see my time back then as a near zombie stuck in a loop

This is when you go ahead and convert to Islam and commit jihad.

you need a vacation

Join a club man, you need to be part of a brotherhood to build yourself up before you should be thinking about trying to get a serious girl. Shooting range, martial arts, golf, book clubs, find a community in real life that has an implicit masculine foundation

Why does Sup Forums keep posting this faggot like he's some kind of hero?

well that makes me a vocel then

>Hero
He's a fucking joke like your flag

Doing a good intended job user, but don't you think it is more important to fix up chumps like me by using your Chad common sense.
t.Chump on rehab

I resent roasties
I've made millions but I'm lonely and miserable
I'm thinking about moving to a new town to start fresh, but I'm an autist and that might make it worse

The key to gaining interest from women is taking care of your own interests/fitness and being a mix of nonchalant and neg-flirting towards women.

Anybody know low-view incel youtube-channels or blogs? I love me some incels and wannabe-rodgers.
Youtube is getting filtered and its becoming harder and harder to hit the good stuff down the rabbit hole.

I had my arm around a girl last week and I could already feel the desire to die violently for the survival of my race slipping away. Somehow life seemed like a kind of fun game, and less like a constant struggle to manage pain and work in spite of it towards an end I'm not personally interested in yet still feel responsible for. All of sudden I didn't care so much about an off year election in Alabama. No wonder normies are so far left. I suspect I'd be a leftist too if I were happy. Thank God it won't last.

Struggle is the father of all things user, never forget what Hitler said

Then women are deeply flawed and shouldn't be trusted to make their own decision.

>drank 53 beers and didn't even feel it
I should hang out with this guy