One Piece

>ehhhh I thought bobbin was suppose to be good m8
>Get takin out with one kick broseph

nah get out of here with that garbage he's not down at all bobbin is the realest nigga on all 4 seas and the grand line. and anyone that says Jinbe is a coward is wrong, sacrificing yourself just for leaving is completly unfair and he's only one guy so he's not getting off like pedro

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/854/page/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big Mom is pretty damn cute this chapter.

Why do you write like an underage?

Because he is. He'll be at school in a hour

>bobbin was supposed to be on the strongest big mom crew members
>bobbin was supposed to be a sweet commander
>bobbin gets one shotted by sanji

YOU
LITERALLY
CAN
NOT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

ODA IS A FUCKING HACK

I wonder if there are people who genuinely thaught bobbin was the strongest on big moms crew, either way hes not one shat

we all know who the real strongest crew member is

>b-bobbin is big moms first mate and the strongest in her crew, he has a sword that means he'll fight zoro!
bwahahaha

It means nothing. Bobbin was still conscious. This type of thing happen often in the series where one character was used to hype the other character due to the element of surprise.

But that image clearly shows he's angry and getting ready to fight, not defeated

The question is, will he fight Sanji or a refreshed Luffy? I'm personally hoping for the latter because I'm tired of Luffy being weakened this arc due to caring about Sanji rather than the rest of his crew

Nothing happens x 2

Oh hey jinbe was smart enough not to touch the wheel of death. Good for him

There are fans who think jinbei is stupid?

Holy fuck, Enel may be my favourite villain but Big Mom is a close runner up. Every appearance she gets better and better.

Sanji is such a little bitch, but at least he's opened his eyes and be less of a faggot. still disgraceful.

She's so sweet, i wish my mother would care about me like that

this is another nothing happened chapter
i am so disappointed

Puddingfags seem pretty quiet

Bobbin fags btfo

So the twist is the Germa are also planing their own coup with Capone and theirs will be more successful because they aren't retards?

Would explain why they talked so casually about their "plans" a few chapters ago.

>mfw roger is still alive
>mfw roger has joined big mom crew
>he said to Rayleigh that he will not die
it all makes sense now

Nami will be the bride at the ceremony.
They look the same after all

Screencap this.

The Mom pirates are as incompetent as your run-of-the-mill Paradise crew

How the fuck did they manage to stay at the top for so long?

sheer numbers, Mom makes a fuck ton of alliances

>Fuck tons
ha

Poor Brook. He doesn't know that his friends already know of Pudding's treachery. Will he be able to warn Strawhats?

fucking garbage pace is fucking garbage. I want to see glorious battles, not filler shit like this chapter.

Why are really this mad you got BTFO again puddingfag?

dafuq r u talking about? Pudding scum must die in most horrible way. I hope Zoro will slice her and pther crew in 1kkkkkkk pieces.

>Pudding tells Luffy and Nami about her plan
>then she explains her plan to Reiju while Sanji is listening
>then Big Mom repeats their entire plan right in front of Brook
Why are Pudding and Big Mom so utterly shit at keeping their evil plan a secret?

Luffy and Nami were captured.
She didn't know Sanji was there.
Brook is captured.
It makes perfect sense. What are you talking about?

Aside from incompetence, Pudding assumed theres no way for Luffy and Nami to escape, considering theres no precedent for that before. Nobody has presumably ever escaped from book jail.

She didn't know Sanji was listening. Big Mommy's crew owns the whole kingdom of islands, everyone is subservient to them so they are over confident because of home field advantage. She just assumes Germa has Sanji under wraps + her own lovey dovey plan, why would he ever go snooping?

Big Mom destroyed Brook in a fight, what chance does he have of escaping to blab the plan?

So much of their errors are based on assumptions and history of nobody ever standing up to them and winning, but this is a Shonen Jump manga and its One Piece, so nobody in the crew will ever lose with consequence and nobody will ever die

>but this is a Shonen Jump manga and its One Piece, so nobody in the crew will ever lose with consequence and nobody will ever die

So we're pretending Kuma and Ace never existed, then?

>my wound is opening up
YES
IT IS HAPPENING

The bride is actually Capone.

He's still contious.

Big Mom's love of theatrics ruined everything. She didn't need to wait for the wedding ceremony to kill them all, she should have just killed all of Gemma 66 when the Vinsmokes came to her palace.

>brook first person to ever injure one of the three strongest homies

That's only because his power is a hard counter to Big Mom's.

But then she wouldn't get to eat wedding cake

when you're the daughter of a fucking yonko and your enemies are in your territory why the hell would you care

so what the hell happened to Uroge fags? you would think they would be more rampant after it was confirmed that he lived up to the shitposting by taking down a commander

what is this from`?

One Piece

>fans of zoro and sanji on panic mode
you just have to deal with the fact that Brooke is now Luffy's most trusted.

She didn't even need the pretext of the wedding to lure them in. All she wanted was their tech, all she had to do was find out where they would be and attack them and crush them with her superior might.

Oda sure is having fun drawing her expressions.

game?

Where the hell is Capone?

Plot. The villains have to be a bit stupid otherwise luffy and the others would have died a long time ago.

Brook looks like a doll

It's from Film Z

Movie

Go read bleach or watch dbz super if you want flashy battles.

>mfw the madman actually took down a commander
>for real

It feels good to be betting on the right horse

Oda is trying to explain the evil plan to the readers by using pudding and big mum.

>g-guys the strawhats are dead I swear
Why is Opera such a bitch?

Being a tyrant that rule her subjects with fear isn't always a good thing.

Bobbin and Bobbinfags epic BTFO

The life of a walking creampie is too good for him to give it up.

All he had to do was claim that Jinbei sucker punched him.

is the chapter out? where can i read it?

Jinbedeadfags BTFO

Reddit and the rest of pudding apologists on suicide watch

>excuses
won't make any difference to big-mamah

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/854/page/1

>pudding thinking she could have one shotted sanji who is expert on kenbunshoku
the plan was a fail from the start

List of fags who got BTFO this chapter
>Bobbinfags
>Puddingfags
>"Jinbe will die" fags

Why do One Piece girls look like a cannonball blew out the left portion of their stomach?

NAKAMA
A
K
A
M
A

DEATHFAGS BTFO

Awesome

The use of observation haki is inconsistent nowadays. It only works when the plot demanded it. Enel kenbunshoku still is the most impressive up till this day.

That is also embarrassing in a way.

>20 ministers holding a meeting about the intruders
>somehow they manage to conclude that all of the strawhats are dead and there's nothing to worry about even though there's no proof of it
Why is Big Mom's crew so useless? Is there a single non-retarded person on that crew?

roger's son

Reminder that Caesar is still on the island.

I hope they protect his smile.

So how did Brooke get a copy of the lodestone? Did they pass it to Chopper in mirrorworld?

this arc is a complete clusterfuck
i dont even know what half of the characters are doing right now

Nothing new. Villains underestimating the strawhats just like always. This will be a occurring theme throughout the series. Only the book guy is skeptical about this.

Well that's what happen when you have autism

Anime is for lame nerds

This arc is much more easier to follow compared to dressrosa.

Obviously in his skull.

okey, i guess sanji can have her

Nobody cares about him.

Mr 2 when

it was just a sucker kick and he is still in the game

Trapped in impel down forever unless another breakout happen again.

At least he now has a nice prison bitch.

It's called arrogance and it's a common trait in villains. They think they've already won, so they want to brag about how they win and try and make the losers feel even worse knowing that they're going to lose more.

i un-ironically like Caesar. He should be the next nakama. There's room for redemption story on strawhats.

Citation needed.

How is it a clusterfuck? The furries and Nami and Jinbe are in the mirror world, Brook got captured by Big Mom, Luffy and Sanji are going to meet in that field soon, that's about it

The only nakama will be Jinbe.

This is Younko's crew. Their arrogance is justified.