Japan has no future

>Japan has no future
>Sup Forumstards seriously think Japan is fine

it shows your low IQ. pol

wtf i love 200k immigrants per year now

Your flag looks like an albino poo in the loo bumhole after too much curry

>tfw being born as a fucking filthy nip

fuck the god i hate you

will the self-hating nip still be making threads on Sup Forums twenty years from now?

Better having no future than a shitskin future

A stone is worn smooth by the river.

Japan has higher real wage growth per capita and more innovation than most Western countries despite their jew-invented 'lost decades'.
A shrinking population is a great thing.

as long as it's fine during your lifetime then who cares what happens after you're dead.

he will while enjoying his cybernetic body

Our tax will be increase 20% in 2050 to support eleders welfare

Thanks Japan.

I will work hard to maintain shitty welfare system.

The future does not exist.

Everything is going well in Japan. Thanks Abe.
I'll vote for your party again at the next election.

I know that feel bro

When your work hours are done, you must learn to say to boss ‘my timeu for is over and I goingu home now boss-sama’. At least that way even though you work to support shitty system, you don’t do unfair overtime and kill yourself.

Go Abe. Go!

Japan would be the best country in the world if it weren’t for their absurd work and social norms that makes living there a completely miserable experience. Japanese men are also absolute cucks. If it weren’t for the fact that Japan has no natural resources worth a damn, they would’ve been completely erased off the planet. I have deep respect for japanese ingenuity and intelligence, but their lack of a proper spine is simply too depressing and will probably be their downfall.

>inrease tax
>everything gonna be fine

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA

THANKS GOD EMPEROR ABE

please increase consumer tax to 100% so we can enjoy our fucking welfare state furthermore

>tfw 173cm (5'8'') manlet

this is because of me being a fucking nip
fuck the nips, of course, including me

Japan is going to good era.

My IQ was washed out with vodka. I want to be an alco refugee in the first world.

悔しいのう、悔しいのうw

go back to worst korea, your sister can stay if she comforts me tho

I hope 10 years more of the Abe cabinet

kys you fucking manlet patriotic metouyos

You will change your way of thinking :3

pic related

>no children
>anime
>zombie economy
>people literally killing themselves because they got fired/cant find a gf

It's not fine but it's better than a lot of places

Japan is shit, just in a different way to the West. The life for the average person there is barely above slavery. Civilisation was a mistake tbqh. At least your women are attractive.

Abe needs to step up his game and start banning Muslims. Too many Bangladeshis studying in Japan, they'll eventually Allah Akbar innocent Japanese citizens. I saw a lot of Malaysians as well, you should ban them too.

since i started to browse Sup Forums, my inferiority complex to the fact that i'm only 173cm is dramatically swelling

being a manlet is really a hard thing and the most discriminated one by the society is unironically a manlet, no doubt

Japan is fine, technodictatorship will form during automation/birthrate crisis.

No matter how bad it gets, never import immigrants from the third world. Leftists and (((other groups))) will tell you things like:
>you need to import 200,000 immigrants from the third world a year, every year, until the end of time, or else your nation will die!
If that is true, than LET IT DIE. It’s bad that it has to be that way, but the alternative is much, much worse. Just say no.