Whats the meaning of this, Sup Forums?

Whats the meaning of this, Sup Forums?

Trigger is fighting the panties trope and they want you to know.

Buy the BDs

It means that Akko has such a dirty and ravaged pussy that not even panties could shield the audience from the urge to puke instantly. So they had to use this method of censoring.

Seriously, when will anime about girls having their first period stop?

That Akko's pussy is a blackhole void from all the dick she took

why didn't you donate to the panty-shot milestone?

fucking poorfaggot

witches dont have vagoos

thats just science

I think that's called tact, op.

Pandering to normalfag western audiences

Netflix = western rules

Tact would be not showing with her legs spread from this angle.

>show is about being what you want instead of what you were born even if it's seen as wrong and evil by normal people
>implying Akko isn't trans

That didn't stop them before.

Witches have existed for centuries and long ago created magic to make it so nobody could see their underwear even when they fly on brooms.

not a panyshot. äntyshots are especially hunted by the "anti weeb" police as they believe it makes kids become pedophile rapist overnight

>pany
>änty

not enough milestone for drawing panties

Why are people surprised Trigger is inconsistent about drawing pantsu? It's like you never watched Kill la Kill.

There were plenty of panty shots in that show, though.

Magic that makes underwear obsolete.

Kuromukuro had plenty of panties
Netflix has fuck all to do with this, Trigger is doing the "family friendly" meme

What netflix is it anyway?
I was under the impression that only netflix Japan really funded anime.

Why is this shit being posted still when it's certainly not present in the actual show like clearly illustrates.

Also it's because of casual westernfag catering, can't sexualize girls etc. It killed LWA's spunk though.

>waaaah why aren't they shamelessly pandering to weebs waaaah!
KLK pandered to horny weebs and this site has a hateboner for it. There's no pleasing you losers.

>Sup Forums is one person!
No, fuck off. Also ugly huge tittied old man-women isn't exactly as appealing as cute young girls for a man, but what would you know.
Also you're acting like a fucking feminist, blowing up things dramatically, you fucking idiot soccermom shit.

>being this triggered

I understand them not wanting to risk their necks for a pantyshot's sake, but the fact that they draw her in that position just screams they're dying for doing a pantyshot. They should just go the extra mile instead of being such pussies. Or maybe, as other anons said, they're saving it for the BD?

That's the legendary schrodinger pussy.

I'm going to see my self out.

have you not heard of the infamous Anti-Upskirt Technology? It was revolutionary invention by a now dead man who died from allergy shots.

/thread