The Amerimutt meme has gone too far

Anyone who uses the meme is a fat autistic larper. The amerimutt meme is an attack on white identity. It’s an attack on our movenment. You’re all losers. I’ve fucked a hot girl before which is something 99% of you never done, also I’m 6,0 my IQ is 130, I bench 185. If you want to call me an Amerimutt say it to my face nigger.

Just report the threads and move on.

>It's okay to laugh at everybody
>As soon as somebody does the same to you it's not okay
Stop being such a fucking pussy, OP

>You’re all losers. I’ve fucked a hot girl before which is something 99% of you never done, also I’m 6,0 my IQ is 130, I bench 185.

Sure and that's why you are on lol complaining about being a mutt, which you obviously are.

Tell 'em, bro.

>our
>Movement
I would post some OP is a faggot but for you that would be an insult on faggots
also SAGED

People will stop when it stops being funny.
Which is never so just get a thicker skin mutt.

Or. Or. Just saying, you could stop being a pussy.

You could trace my heritage back to the colonialist. I’m 99.2% Nothern European I took a 23 and me test. That’s even pretty white for Europe’s standards

Biggest problem I have is why havent we destroyed and enslaved europoors yet, theyre clearly inferior.
>mfw never having a Danish slave girl

not your movement
goes in all fields

Fuck me the fragility of 'white' america, it's pathetic. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Welcome to a new world, as you slide out of relevance you will no longer be self defined but mocked and stereotyped. You've brought this on yourself by voting in a fat autistic man child revealing just how pathetically backwards and desparately scared of progress you really are.

Amerimutts are scared and desperate to stop this meme because it's got an element of truth to it, and americunts hate truth,

>SAGED
go be poor somewhere else, hercules

As a Muslim lesbian millenial trans-woman, Donald J. Trump AKA Drumpf is #NotMyPresident. I know personally 150 trans kids that have killed themselves after Klumpf was announced as the winner, and recently, my 8 year old two-spirit demi-daughter said "Mommy, when is Trump going to start putting us in gas chambers like the 60 million Jews!"
This is what Trump is doing to our kids. But it gets worse. As I was walking down the street yesterday, some whte mles came up to me and said,"Hey Mohammed, learn to keep your trucks on the road." They then chuckled softly and took off my hijab and then literally raped me with it in front of hundreds of people in broad daylight and no one cared!
America is racist, sexist, ableist, xenophobic, classist, religionist, and esoteric Neo-Nazi White Nationalist White Supremacist Pepeist. I watch "The Resistance" with Keith Olbermann and proudly stand with Hollywood actors, EDUCATED college students and professors, media journalists, Democrats, Libertarians, Greens, many Republicans, and the international community as we fight the overreaching massive Trumpian dicatatorship that has taken over our country.
So yeah, straight white cis males need to kms because strong, proud, independent women like me are the future and there's no changing it.

>99.2%
>not 100%
this is the very definition of a mutt

it was funny at first, but definitely run into the ground. as it usually happens with most memes.

OP is an amerimutt

il despicable...

Aren't you the of polak ancestry, living in the mum's basement in New Jersey?

Mutt

Its Heracles Amerimutt
Forever SAGE for mutt threads

>I've had sex
>I'm 6'0(average height)
>130 IQ(average graduate)
>bench 185(~82kg)
holy fuck

I'm 100% north and Western European and 0.1 percent of some other shit is common even in the whitest parts of Europe. Or have you forgotten all the euros posting their 23 n me tests here a year ago

No one is going to get 100% anything unless you’re an incesterious inbred. Being 63/64ths of a race is considered pure enough even for Nazi standards

All I hear from you muts is mimimimimimi

I love the backstory to images like this - it's always the same. The mutt meme has made someome so furious that they decide they want to make a european version to 'git back at the gosh diddly darned yuropoors' but once they've booted up photoshop they realise they lack the creativity or even the basis to come up with a counter-meme, so instead they literally just take the meme they're upset about, carefully erase the flags and replace them with EU flags, thereby completely losing the point of the meme in the first place

Correct.
On 18th October an Amerimutt with superiority complex was again telling people who is white and who isn't on Sup Forums.
Then a swede and chilean posted the 56% face and also added new colours to it.
The Mutts instantly started chimping and posted their pol statistics and said "we could nuke you" "we have guns". And everybody laughed their ass of and new ms paint mutts were posted in that thread.

>130 IQ
>'average'
The average poltard thinks they are some kind of genius because they hate liberals and have an internet IQ test that says they have a 130 IQ or whatever. To put that into reference, that is as common as 6'4" or taller. The average white IQ is 100, and over 15% of the adult white population has a graduate degree, so no, 130 IQ is not the 'average' IQ for a graduate, unless it's in fucking theoretical physics. Not sure who is dumber, you or OP.

The amerimutts that posted the british version with minor success are to some extent Sup Forums /k/ crossposter

these aren't even graduates
yeah, 130 is pretty standard for a graduate in a non-bogus field

>Bench 185
Is this something to be proud of?

>hercules
How's that an insult you retarded fucking mongrel?