ITT: girls only you love

ITT: girls only you love

died, rekt in the novel.

as long as she's not killed by Reinhard, I will avenge her!

>not fighting the hopeless battle futilely trying to avenge her

How did she die?

Literally never heard anyone else talk about her.

Back off!!!

She's not killed by Reinhard.
She rekt'ed by Lion Gilgamesh when tried to attack the mansion.

>Mai

does he have some kind of vendetta against evil witches?

>Right
>choosen wrongly
Translation fucks up, but only because there is no real equivalent of "tadashi" in english.

purple was top tier. My dick was solid every time she "Oh-ho-ho-ho"ed or talked about how great her master akuto-sama was.

Asuka Jr. please.

you're not alone

be my bf who dresses up as her please...

Can we talk about how she was a pretty important part of the few actually good episodes of Re:Zero? In the beginning the show actually looked like a unique take on isekai where the MC doesnt turn out to be an OP hero who lucks into an amazing party of friends. It seemed like what would actually happen if you were transported to a new world, you end up trying to help some cute girl and get gutted like a retard. Then it went full waifuwars and lost any sense of plot or pacing. But those first few episodes where he interacts with her are awesome, especially the part where MC sees her again after his restart.

Suprisingly, yes. While also worshiping one.

But everyone loves Chitose.

Too bad they couldn't get the message across because the director felt like they needed to cut stuff out and dumb down to be more consumable for the audience. Arc 2 was supposed to be "the horrors of respawning" and arc 3 was supposed to solidify the monkey's paw nature of the series.

Really I only dislike Re:Zero because of how badly it fumbled such a good start. If it had just been mediocre all the way through, then its just another seasonal anime, whatever. But the fact it started so strong only to go full retard really triggered me. You can see that they tried to fit in that "horror" aspect later in the series but by then it was too late, everything was all fucked in terms of progression and realistic development. They tried to force it in with his outburst at Emilia and it ended up feeling so shallow and despite my hatred for this term, cringe. But it actually felt that way because you knew how hard they were trying to elicit this specific emotional response, but all you could do is wince at how badly they missed on the timing.

For some reason I think of Steins;Gate. Re:Zero could have reached that level if it had any direction whatsoever. But instead of the creeping horror of watching every time line turn out badly, it turns into literally isekai #101. So much wasted potential.

Not to mention stomach cutting chan is a more terrifying villain than the clown preist and whale ever mange to be. Shit sucked man.

Shut up

you shut up

I though he was just salty at god/esses because of lasting butthurt over Enkidu and Ishtar - yet he seems to spend his time tormenting Greek cakes and British gluttons

I would have preferred it more if Zero had been about Subaru learning how to succeed through trial and error on his own skills and merits, and forcing himself to get back up again through all of his failures because he wants to believe that he can escape his father's shadow by doing well in the new world. Like Isekai AYNiK, only with slighly less "you must murder your waifu to continue."

Instead,

>Makes decent progress in learning how to survive against stomach-chan, but Reinhart shows up out of nowhere and BTFOs her with no effort at all.
>Keeps dying to Rem in the mansion, doesn't make any progress on his own and just begs Beatrice to hide his useless neet ass.
>Spergs out at Emilia in front of everybody who actually matters in her chances of getting the throne, never actually ends up helping at all.

Not really, she kicks his ass, but they end up trapping her in a burning mansion. She's presumed to be cinders which is about the only way you can permanently take her out.

What would've happened if Subaru had just decided to leave Flet and Rom the fuck alone or let them die and join up with Elsa?

Elsa is love

To be fair all of this changes during arc 3 and more specifically after "From Zero"

Clown preist isn't really meant to be scary in a sense. Really, he is a tragic as fuck character. It reflects Subaru in a sense. The what on the other hand has some strong ties to the story further on so I won't talk about it due to spoilers. Also I agree they made Subaru a sperg in the anime but really there was clown and witch fuckery involving that that was never shown for god knows what reason. Plus the various hints that Subaru treats people like NPCs and believes he is some special isekai hero who must save his silver haired heroine kind of deal that was never explored upon i the anime.

Well he kinda does everything by trial and error, though the anime never really portrays it. It kinda just made it like you said another seasonal anime, but that what you get for fucking up and butchering characters due to time constraints.

Brothers?

>Makes decent progress in learning how to survive against stomach-chan, but Reinhart shows up out of nowhere and BTFOs her with no effort at all.

Its to instill that Subaru isn't the hero of the story, Reinhardt is.

>Keeps dying to Rem in the mansion, doesn't make any progress on his own and just begs Beatrice to hide his useless neet ass.

Blame the anime for fucking that up.

>Spergs out at Emilia in front of everybody who actually matters in her chances of getting the throne, never actually ends up helping at all.

Witch fuckery and his hero complex are to blame for that one. Subaru is an absolute shit of a human being during arcs 1-3 while retaining some noble values.

Go to Re:Zero thread.

The point is, this girl is criminally underrated and should be loved.

>fapping to ashes
You know she's dead forever, right?

Not the user you were typing at, but I agree with this.

Elsa is my favorite Re:Zero.

She's fantastic. I feel like I need more backstory on her, but can't be arsed to touch anything else regarding re:zero

Its pretty simple. She was a street urchin, some dude tries to rape her while she's freezing to death, she guts him with a broken bottle or something, she realizes his insides are warm so she snuggles up with his guts for a bit and gets sexually attracted to guts, she gets used in some magic ritual thing and gains vampire/zombie powers and becomes an assassin

Elsa was a orphan who lived in the north holy city in Gusteko where her only source for warmth was a survival tactics of living inside dead carcasses of things you've killed.

That's the gist of it anyways.

You two forgot to add that she brings a little girl with her who she makes dolls for and the little girl calls her "mother" or something of the sort.

Meili? 'Mother' is their organization leader

Meili doesn't call Elsa "mother" user, that's who she calls the person giving her and Elsa orders and assassination contracts. Elsa is her "onii-san" or superviser for a short while.

Flora taicho.

Elsa, Crusch and Priscilla are my three favourite Re:Zero girls, what does that say about my taste?

Very good taste

That you like big titties

This is pretty cool. So do we see her again sometime? Does she still hate suburu?

How does a dog post on Sup Forums?

She showed up and allegedly died in a fire after securing top spot for Subaru kills.

Who has bigger tits, Elsa or Priscilla?

And yes, she still remembers her 'promise' to Subaru and thanks him for keeping his guts safe for her.

Priscilla, though the anime art doesn't really reflect that. I think the top five are something like Priscilla > Elsa > Minerva > Crusch ? Sekhmet
Not sure which of those bottom two is bigger.

Priscilla>Minerva>Elsa>Sekhmet>Crusch>Frederica

I don't know if that's weed or opium either way loving a junkie isn't good for you user

Are you really Izumi Shinichi?

I really respect you

CRAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

>Presumed Dead
She's totally going to pop up out of fucking nowhere again isn't she?

Are you that user from the "confess your sins" thread not long ago?

yes

thanks, (k)user

She might actually be dead, but she's really tricky to kill so people are kind of nervous about it. If they resolve something regarding those mercs, which they probably have to, I wouldn't be that surprised if she showed back up again.

Plenty of people like Scarlet Mansion Maido.

Glad to see you. Keep your love up.

nice oily ass

Yeah, Subaru and Gaaf sat her on fire. She gutted one of Subaru's adopted daughters, gutted his girlfriend Rem etc.

>Big titted cakes/women as your top
>No Minerva

Why is there no love for the Witches?

Nobody loves a crybaby

Her title says Wrath but her dress says Lust

Probably because she's dead

literally just me

and I wouldn't have it any other way

things arent people, stop deluding yourself

I would post Louise but I know she's loved by many!

also hated