Ask a tunisian fag anything

Ask a tunisian fag anything

Other urls found in this thread:

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/12/10/tunisia-lawmakers-move-to-outlaw-normalisation-with-israel
nature.com/articles/jhg2010120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Btw Im in class

What do you like and hate the most about your country?

Everything
The only problem is Im stuck here learning spics language

Are you the same tunisian who makes these threads?

Carthage or Moors?

Nope this is my first time

Cathage

>renounce Islam and convert to christianity when?
Islam has no benefits, it just brainwashes you keeps you braindead as imams and califs use you as meatshield to make themselfs rich
rejoice in freedom
rejoice with education
rejoice with balance and the power of christ

Are you literally a fag?
Is there a jihadi problem there?

No im not but there r fags
No jihadi problems just some extremists

Fuck off gypsy

Thats right... prove to us you are nothing but an arab subhuman rape baby
Going around insulting people for no reason
And you dare to call yourself civilized

>No jihadi problems just some extremists
Isn't that pretty much the same thing?
it's still a shit skin trying to fuck shit up right?

>kike on a stick

Is it safe for a ruski to come there and try to find some حشيش? Would I get beheaded?

You are jelly that muslims couldn't annex us they tried sooo hard... but couldn't we rekted them time and time again with armies 10 times smaller...

Hey user, why does GOD favor christians?
He did allow Christians to take over the world and cuck the arab world
He also allowed mongols to rape and kill milions upon milions of muslims
He blessed carthage so they can pay rome back in 50 years, but you've been in the same place for the last 2000 years.

U r a gypsy...that's it

>We did kill many kikes
>We good at putting kikes or muslims on sticks
aren't like arabs semitic too? does that mean that muslims/arabs are bsacily the same thing as jews
really makes me think user

just renounce islam publicly, and lets see what happens, lets see how amazing and wonderful islam is
cmon ... do it, lets see the beauty of islam in action as you tell your parents, friends and make a live statement on twitter and facebook about renouncing islam.

U r a rapebaby .... that's it
Hey gypyies are indo-aryan people, which means whiter and better then you

whats it like being a fag in tunisia

Got to love that subhuman aggresion
Like Mohammad's you cannot have a debate, talk, only insults and sperging about crap

While Christ is about love, sharing and living with poverty maybe even find some happiness in GOD.

Mohammad promised yogurt,honey and wine. As gifts because he knew you'd be dumb enough to believe him as he got all the yogurt honey and wine for himself and made a profit

Where is Tunisia, what is the age of consent and do you have hot sluts

>yfw islam is just a tool for the rich to profit off of your brain dead
islam = to serve god
to serve got you need to listen to the imam and calif
god says he gives you free will to sin
god says you can kill those that sin
>so where is the free will? if sinning means instant death from those around you
really makes you think user
islam makes rulers, kings and religious leaders more powerful, while you dumber, breeding like crazy so that they have numbers for their armies.

But as history showed, having 400.000 men you still cannot take viena ...
It shows that it takes 200.000 men to take out 7500 christian knights in rhodos.

Islam made your nation poor, While Christianity helped rebuild europe and made it rich.

Thats why your people are running away from islamic countries for "A BETTER LIFE" in christian degenerate land

You can't make this shit up

Are you a nigger or a nigger^

Are you autistic user?
Go to r/islam or something

>more insults
>ad-hominem
lets presume i'm not, whats going to happen, are you going to come over and murder me because i dare to insult islam and mohammad?
Or maybe any other muslim may do that because i dared to insult mohammad and islam...

show us that subhuman behaviour user... yes yessss PROVE US RIGHT
>JUST DO IT !
>TRUCK OF PEACE
>KNIVE OF PEACE

How about we just starve you, because you insult us... you do realise that without european support you'd starve there

Can you please kill your entire family and yourself

Not politics or current events.

also who the fuck you think you are?
muh owner?
fuck that islamic mentality user...
quick reminder
Sup Forums is board of peace
Sup Forums is christian board
wtf you doing here? this is not your place... go to /islamicpol/ oh wait, you cannot there is no such thing as politicall incorect in islam, that's bascily a death sentance.

Holy shit thanks user
You've opened my eyes, Sup Forums makes no sense in Islam, since it would mean death a sentance

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/12/10/tunisia-lawmakers-move-to-outlaw-normalisation-with-israel

it is political are talking about the political implication of islam and the political implication of christ

STFU
also linked news articles so its ok now

>i dare to insult islam and mohammad?
Nigger i'm not even a muslim,this thread isnt even about islam and i doubt muslims exist on Sup Forums
Holy shit do you have to preach you autism at every arab flag?

why isnt your gay ass doing this on reddit? ama really?

>ye i do
secondly not my fault that tunisian went full autist
there is only one way to fight autist, with weaponized autism

I asked a legit question,
>when will he renounce islam and convert to christianity
and if you are not muslim, then wtf are you? are you a frog there or what?

- Sub-Saharan African gene flow in Tunisians was tested through LEADMIX simulations under different parental groups
- The presence of a sub-Saharan component in the gene pool of the Tunisians was first shown by the GM and immunoglobulin C? gene polymorphisms
- The presence of noticeable sub-Saharan African traces in present-day Tunisians is in agreement with mtDNA data23 reporting a higher number of sub-Saharan L lineages in Tunisia (48%) as compared with Morocco (25%)
nature.com/articles/jhg2010120

>and if you are not muslim, then wtf are you? are you a frog there or what?
I'm more of a deist

Wrong answer, punici

do tunisians actually believe they are carthaginians? I mean its been 2000 years and tunisia was conquered by arabs, turks and whatnot since then...

>Taqiyya
sure
renounce islam publicly and you can be wtf you want (except muslim) lets see what happens

Wasn't Morocco and parts of Algeria mostly unconquered by the Arabs and Osmans though?

Suicide is easier

Nice hat

That moment when you speak the truth
"The truth will set your free" my brother, there is still hope do not dispair

What are you gonna do when ISIS expands the the West and runs wild on you, brother!