Holy shit medniggers on suicide watch

Holy shit medniggers on suicide watch

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had "wine-coloured eyes" (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
archive.org/stream/raceormongrel00schurich/raceormongrel00schurich_djvu.txt
youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=qOP-9AYIyHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

When did you realize Nordics are the master race?

Yeah well Hadrian BUILT THE WALL and tried to exterminate the Jews, he even had his own fuck boy trap

Who’s laughing now faggot

Kys chink mongrel, central Italy has plenty of people with lighter colours and they are still med.

>medniggers
most meds are just blonde, dark blonde or brown hair alpines with a lot of tan

kys

>your average Roman aristocrat

>guaranteed replies
>guaranteed arguing
>guaranteed (you)'s

Southern Europe, we will guide you northerners, we will build your cities, laws, bridges, aqueducts, sewers, buildings, roads, schools and industries.

The Classical aristocracy of Rome and Greece was Indo-European while the masses were Neolithic Europeans. Thus, aristocrats were fairer headed and eyed, such as Augustus and Alexander both being blonde and blue eyes (or at least 1 blue eye for the latter)

Forgot your memeFlag user?

We will guide you in the correct school of thought, values, philosophy and science, we will protect you from foreign invaders with our all mighty army and navy unrivalled in organization, training, dedication, logistics and size.

>Apricity
WE WUZ KAISERS UNTIL DEM OLIVE OIL MEN CAME
JACOB THE MAD SCIENTIST CREATED THE MED RACE
NEED MONEY FOR DEM BULLPREPPING

>nordcucks on suicide watch
>yfw Nords have more african admixture than Greeks

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA

BTFO!

We know modern greeks and italians have fuck all to do with "their" ancestors. I recall finding a writing about the alarming browning of the empire
Though we only remind them when they make these snow niggers posts.
But deep inside they're like turkroaches.

Do they specify natural color? I can imagine emperors in their vanity dying their hair look like gods (finns)

>We
>Amerimutt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daily reminder that your pure white race is on the verge of extinction because your own women can't resist black cock
Keep being a virgin, white boy :DDDD

>Kys chink mongrel, central Italy has plenty of people with lighter colours

and even more niggers

Every smart person knows this already. Common sense will tell you that there were three great tribes of humans seperated from eachother for most of our existance. The African tribe, the European tribe and the Asian tribe. The native americans obviously seperated from the asians at some point and the abos seperated from africans at some point. Other than that, everyone else is a mix of the three great tribes. The original European was obviously blonde with light skin and light eye colors.

>flag

t. abdal albuid ahmedani

t. Varg
Pseudoscience
Blue eyes developed separated from blond hair
The first inhabitants of europe were DARK BULLS with blue eyes :DDD
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

White boi are genetic defects :DDDD
White girls are good sluts for the BBC though ;))

Not with that floppy straight hair. Every Roman statue still has super curly hair.

152962709 is right they were still mediteranian. Being emporers with restricted bloodlines, they would haved had easier access to recessive genes.

Hell, incest was performed without realizing it between high family children and house slaves that were secret half siblings constantly. Romans were so sexual yet shy about sex that they would fuck their house slave and not know that house slave's parent had fucked their parent.
Plus, they didn't see sex with slaves as infidelity. (It really got popular when Christianity grew in popularity because it was a loophole)

With the incest riddled fucked up genes of royal Egyptians who died out from incest related birth defects and the batshut crazy Roman royalty that resulted from incest, I don't sees how the fuck anyone would want to make claim to either.

WE

>this thread again
whatever helps you sleep at night

WIR

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

Meds are not fucking white not anymore at least, they are what Amerimutts are turning into

please read this to redpill yourselves on the Medshit question
archive.org/stream/raceormongrel00schurich/raceormongrel00schurich_djvu.txt

Can't wait to do the same to you wh*te boi
Every day millions and millions of pure white girls are spreading their legs for the mighty BBC :DDD
Thanks for keeping your race pure just to be fucked to death and exctinction by us

The amount of white women who have children with niggers is statistically extremely small and irrelevant

holy shit , stralia eternally butthurt about something
>what's that ?
who cares

Keep telling yourself that wh*te boy :DDD
We are coming in millions and as their lips say refugee welcome their legs open and say BBC welcome :DDD

Even your loved one, sister and mother dream of getting fucked by a real black bull, sissy wh*te b*y :DD

can you into statistics nigger? Show me a statistic that proves that white woman are attracted to niggers and have children with them? Show me marriage stats, childbirths and results of racial preferences in online dating. Sorry nigger but your pocket universe doesn't exist. A white woman will probably never even look at you so you are forever condemned to disgusting female niggers which even you will acknowledge are the ugliest creatures in existence.

N E C K B E A R D

OP is a sandcoon LARPing as a icenigger.

Australia stop shitposting, go to bed.

No recorded hair colour would likely mean dark since it would have been considered unremarkable. Grey or white could easily have been dark in youth -- so that makes 9 each for light and dark. Same applies to eye colour -- unrecorded likely means dark as, again, it would have been considered unremarkable, and "wine" in Ancient Rome was often mixed with spice and/or honey which would have deepened the colour (i.e. very deep red/purple/brown hue i.e. dark eyes).

Pretty weak argument OP, you can do better.

>no recorded hair colour
>no recorded eye colour

The past is the past.
In the words of Elsa, "LET IT GO , LET IT GO."

We was kangz n shieet

Yes, Madison Grant also claimed that all 3 tribes originally came from Himalaya.

Anyway the European ones eventually wandered east over thousands of years and developed into separate races, but not with the kind of diversity we see today.

Roman accounts claim that Austrians, Northern Italians were blond, slim and tall around 100BC.

It has been postulated that at this time most of Europe resembled the scandinavian races of the modern day. Modern Latins have sadly been corrupted by negro influences giving them their darker hair and eyes. This has crept north for hundreds of years.

You also have 3 distinct races of men in Norway and Denmark ( excluding the sami invaders ).

Two of the 3 are commonly found in Sweden aswell, all wandered west from eastern europe around 5000 BC.

The third group, which accounts for 30% of Norwegian men, and about 20% of danish men is called the "doggerland race". This race was created in the area between Scotland, Denmark and Norway before the ocean flooded it, and it is the newest and most developed race today.

It is recognized by belonging to the I-M253 haplogroup and can be considered the true ubermensch.

You also could be mistaken about the aboriginals. It seems that it actually could be the africans who separated from the aboriginals.

I don't need statistics s*issy wh*te boi :DD
I have a thing called real life :DDD
Every time i go to the club dozens of blonde and blue eyed white women come to me begging to get my BIG BLACK COCK :DDDD
While you are fapping to your anime waifus ;))))
Every time I go to a walk (instead of fapping to anime like you do) i see dozens of interracial couples :DDDDD
Enjoy celibacy and virginity wh*te boi :DD

>built a wall instead of conquering scotland

There are a lot of Greeks and Italians in Australia, strayanz tend to group them with the Lebanese and other Arabs even though the latter are the only ones commiting mass crime and gang raping anglo girls

meh there are few australians here and that's a good thing

Important.
youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g

>WE WUZ GREEKS AND ROMANS AND SHEEEIIIT

>Lebanese
>Italians

Who? These shitskins who got BTFO from Cronulla are related to Europeans? Hahahaha.

You go on a walk, not to a walk.

WUZ

>1 blonde haired
>8 red haired
>le 9 blonde/red haired
WIR WAS KAISERS UND SCHEISSE!

a nigger

Your chart proves the opposite of what you said

They're not, but cunts like the OP group them with all meds. It's leftover boomer retardation

>made his dick smaller
what did they mean by this

That's what your grandsons are going to be s*ssy wh*te boi :DDDDD
Who am I kidding u are a virgin :DDD

>only northern european men have blond and red hair
wew

This negro is right.

I'm negro as well and I only had White girlfriends

stop posting this silly picture amerimutt, real white man coming through

Actually I have undergone extensive tests and I have no african DNA in my veins. I literally don't even have any DNA from outside western Norway.
So I am not on suicide watch at all.

Also, why do you think swedes represent all nords?

They are the least racially clean country out of all of us.

Good thing Rome only had 18 emperors
>let's choose a very narrow period of time to prove my point
on the same tier as climate deniers
>WE WUZ ROMANZ
I'm full italian.My moms side from the north has more brown haired/eyed people than my dads from Abruzzo -- more hazel and blonde/brown mix.

>literally caucasian

This, Italian women were made for Swedish men.

she looks like a mongrel

We wuz more the vikangz: the thread

wow this guy really should only take profile shots

His pic proves that Swedes have less negro DNA than meds though, and considering the samples must've been taken from modern populations, proves the opposite of what he said.

Why pee-pee so small ? White guys are bigger than that ! ):

>No recorded hair colour would likely mean dark
That's the same fallacy as
>God doesn't exist if you can't prove his existence
The lack of evidence is no counter argument

It is still quite offensive that he chooses a swedish population to represent all Nords.

He must not realize that genetically danish/western-norwegians have more in common with you angloes than swedes.

Then one day the nigger got old ( a great achievement for a nigger ) women dish t care for him anymore, he had nothing behind him not a family or a good job. He then descended in poverty and homelessness.

I fucked white women with big black goook he ranted while the officer ask him to put his right leg an his left leg.
These were he last words.
So it ends the story of an outdated cotton picker machine

ROMANZ

Ive been saying this for like 10 years,Italian women are the mot gorgeous in the world

100% Italian here and theres a lots of blonde hair, red beards, pale skin and hazel/green eyes in my senpai.There dark hair, eyes and not so pale skin also -obviously.

Scottish are jusr tough. Bucket list , somebody gave my Clan a small Fortune in English pounds .
Xoxo

>He must not realize that genetically danish/western-norwegians have more in common with you angloes than swedes.
Because vikangz :D

*in my family.

Those 18 emperor's stretched over 200 years. The election of an emperor after Commodus was a mess. They came from all over the empire and only ruled for short amounts of time

that just means that there are white people in Italy, there is no Italian ethnicity the North and South and the Sicilians can easily be considered separate ethnic groups and the southern ones aren't white btw. The Northern ones are literally Lombards who are an Aryan Germanic tribe.

it's small cause you're not supposed to look a the statue and focus on the benis you dummy, >ffs,how can we build your mind ?
send credit to my country

>lots of blonde hair, red beards, pale skin and hazel/green eyes in my senpai.
You can thank the Nords

Nice DSL's, you must have some nigger blood.

yeah, but even from over a thousand years years before that. We have literally found a large celtic cross (sun cross) formed by stones placed on the ground from 1000BC on the southwestern coast in norway.

No one can explain how it got there, because historians for some reason have believed that there weren't much contact before vikangz.

its funny whenever the MIDF starts pointing out white Med's and doing the typical WE WUZ memes they always seem to forget that they were cucked by a blonde blue eyed scandinavian tribe that happened to have settled exactly where the most civilized and productive part of their country is today

mediterraneans can have all kinds of feature, i have dark brown eyes, pale white skin and blond hair but my family is 100% italian

"hahah im more white than you" -white trash
having 1% african genes doesnt make you not white

You should make an infographic with references to historical works backing up your claims, dog

Too bad, Varg disagrees with you

Never again will Sup Forums consider meds white. The quota for being accepted on this board will keep on shrinking until nobody is left

Thanx Nords.

oh no
a snownigger savage leeching a country that is not even his own disagrees

what?

and you had to stop sending gibs

It seems all of us are lacking evidence....

I suggest we find the graves of as many roman emperors as possible and then perform skeletal and dna testing to find out if they are in fact... not white!

youtube.com/watch?v=qOP-9AYIyHo

3 emperors were from Hispania, first ones born outside Lacio in a province: Trajano and Adriano, belong to the Antonius dinasty and also belong to the 5 good emperors of Maquiavelo.
Trajano it's a very interesting figure, as a son of Hispania his parents sent him to Rome to study. He ends as tribunus legionis in Syria and legatus in Hispania. He climbed the ladder to the top from the firsts steps, pretty awesome.
Adriano kept the pax romana until judea uprise.
And Teodosius fought paganism and kicked heretics.

>neckbeard amerimutt
>decided that south european is his choice of ethnicity of the day

Listen man, I don’t like him either, but Sup Forums loves racial grandstanding and Varg is giving them the perfect chance to prove how white they are.
As if it matters on a fucking anonymous image board, but I digress

full kang-paganda

>fun fact
Ceasar is really pronounced Keisar, C in latin writing is K and ea sounds like I.
This is where the words Keiser (german) Czar (russian) come from

well that's their problem now isn't it?

We should do triple blind testing with one university in egypt, one in stockholm and one on pacific island somewhere by peaple of an unrelated race and go from there