Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/epAoyPTlSGA
strawpoll.me/12254617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the Kira Kira staff pretending their JS characters are in middle school?

Precure are supposed to be JC. Nothing more to it.

I want to breed with squirrel. Those bedroom eyes.

I want to dig up squirrel's stashes of nuts so she starves in winter.

Just finished watching GoGo.

I don't think any other season has hurt so hard to have to let go. After nearly 100 episodes I really grew attached to these characters.

Overall it's probably one of my top 3 seasons, and easily my favorite pink cure and cure group so far.

I really don't get the complains I heard about Milk stealing the show. It feels like after the 4 or 5 episodes introducing her, she didn't really get significantly more screen time than anybody else. If anything, Syrup was the one who ended up hogging the spotlight (not that I didn't like him).

Time to move on to Fresh. I've been looking forward to this.

/blog

Dumb hetposter

Milky never fit in, Mary Sue type character insert to sell plastic toys

Nozomi x Coco was the greatest love story ever told.

It was a shame that with Gogo they just completely ignored Komachi x Nuts ever being a thing.

In her civ form, she was just the same old Milk but in human form. Other than her doing better in fights than the other girls (and even that was toned down a lot after her introductory episodes), I don't really see how she was a Mary Sue.

Better fighter
Her finishing power was standalone while the other 5 had to unite
Basically has encyclopedic knowledge
But like most purples, annoying and stubborn

I'm just sad they don't use more actual JS characters instead.
That is just too heavenly for our poor souls.

That's right, Yes/Gogo are in the top Precure for sure. They had a great team and really cared for everything they did. There's just some residue hate for Gogo back from when there weren't subs.

Nah, that het was the only good het in the franchise. Coco was literally a big friend in furry disguise.

I actually like Yes and Gogo, Milky is just an annoying character

Milky is good, but Milk is outright great.
She made me fairy sexual too.

I suppose that's fair enough. It's not like I loved Milky as a character, but at the same time she didn't even that strong of a presence for the most part, so it didn't bother me.

Even under anonymity I can't pretend to claim I'm a fairysexual, good luck with that

To each their own I suppose.

I have a feeling you would like MLP.

Will I still be able to enjoy pretty cure if I cut out my eyes? Explain how blind people enjoy pretty cure to me.

For some reason i want Toei do Ganbalance de Dance Album that sung by each precure team.

user, stop and tell us what's the problem.

All of it is the problem. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind is the final solution.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? The first couple seasons are good as long as you never discuss them on the Internet, including by continuing this conversation.

Was never implied to be a bad thing
If you want to fantasize about fairy fucking, by all means, I won't judge

No, I was genuinely saying it as an advice to him, if he's able to find fairies attractive or lovely, he'd probably be able to enjoy a show like that too.

Did you forget the final arc when everyone other than her was petrified?

You guys aren't meanies at all.

Just one thing:
It has a Princess Twilight voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki which some coincidence.

>Mana's VA was in both Maria-sama ga Miteru and Strawberry Panic (as an MC).

And that MC was a fucking alpha.

Mana be praised.

Yeah, because she was useless to start with and it took an ex-villain from the previous season to help her

doggy with squirrel would looks like this .

I want to hug that tail.

Is she masturbating with her tail?

Probably not on purpose, but she must still feel good.

I haven't been on /pc/ in months and I come back to find that fake furry leak was real.

I already miss Maho.

>furry
What a bait, original, funny and oh so fitting!
Here's an extra (you) and an xD for your efforts mate.

Sorry, user. Didn't mean to trigger you.

Mirai will always be the cutest girl in the whole world!

Well, you did. I hope you're proud of yourself.

awfully trusting to let hibiki help them make chocolate

Hot damn.

which season did you prefer between the two?

Do we have any Cure that gets shorter hair when she transforms, or is it absolute madman level?

Most cures end up with hair larger than their body

>shorter hair when she transform

It's really hard to say, they're both fairly even.

If I had to pick one I guess it'd be Yes, because of the amazing mid season climax, and the overall stronger participation of Coco and Nuts (they're among my favorite fairies, and ended up having more of a backseat role in GoGo).

Men talking like little critters made me cringe whenever they talked though. I really liked their human forms, and the romance with them but still because of the horrible fairy forms they are among my least favorites.
Then again, I only really enjoy girl fairies.

I definitely preferred season 1 for its constant character building, which is where most of Yes5's story comes from, as it's actual plot is ignored most of the time.
GoGo had a lot of Sakuga and some amazing episodes, but you may have noticed the character focus episodes tended to have some QUALITY and just weren't as good in general. I recall Madoka's second visit with Komachi being particularly boring compared to the first one

Nozomi is a cutie

Shorter hair when transform
Only thing that keeps their neck from snapping is their absurd strength

Can't blame Coco, any healty man would want to have a bite of a cute, strong and extremely girly middle schooler.

The magic makes their hair grow though, and give's them strength, sometimes other powers like shooting energy beams or flying, or materializing equipment. I've also theorized that the henshin would close up the wounds in a cure's uterus and end any menstruation instantly.

No

The fairy forms did get awkward at times. Scenes like pic related feel weird when you consider Coco was in his ikemen form just a few seconds ago.

That aside, I just really liked their character arcs, enough for it to no bother me too much.

Komachi's episodes in particular felt pretty lacking in terms of writing, which was a shame since she's probably my favorite of the group. The last episode supposedly focused on her (Arabian Nights) barely gave her any screen time.

In the end I feel like it still had a fair amount of character development at least, even if not as much as Yes had. I also liked Syrup's development throughout the season. He started out pretty annoying, but that just made his development feel all the more appealing.

>that slightly visible vulva peak
Always makes me hard.
Can't wait for Haruyama to get working on Custard.

to be fair, the transformation ties her hair with her own hair, so it's a little hard to discern exactly how long it is

>casual blowjob from Urara
Lucky bastard.

>interest in krkr is so low that Kirabortions have to crop images of other series and pretend it's their squirrel
>complete with ebin meme text to make it seem "legit"

This is probably the lowest /pc/ and Precure has ever been.

>Kirabortions
knpk

>Komachi episodes
>Lacking writing
Don't be mean, Pirate Hurricane was a masterpiece.

>ties her hair with her own hair
I love hairstyles that do that

You're missing the point that the hair still almost touches the ground. It's tied up almost a half meter above her head and arcs out like a meter from her body.
It's likely over 50% longer than her height

You have brain damage.

youtu.be/epAoyPTlSGA

I was talking about GoGo specifically, where she only got an episode with her sister giving some backstory on her name and stuff, and the Arabian Nights episode where she got less screen time than everyone else.

Her presence outside of episodes focused on her was still nice at least. She's a better character in Karen episodes than in her own.

It was a joke because Komachi is a writer.

I can't remember details, but I always like the Komachi episodes. I think it's just because we don't get to see her very often in the other episodes because of her reserved personality, so when she finally got the spotlight there was actually something to look forward to. Not that the others didn't, but it felt more like a treat with her. Man, I loved her episode with Urara though. I wish Gogo had expanded on the relationships past the usual pairings. I don't think even Nozomi shared a lot of episodes with anyone besides Rin, Coco, and maybe Urara.

You're so confused

Komachi also gets other cool stuff, like where she expanded her shield to obliterate the bad guy, or her famous scene where she basically kamehameha'd that female villain away. Her defensive magic also went with her being the most averse to fighting in the series, so she was really cohesive. And that just reminds me of other cool stuff Yes/Gogo did, like Karen's horse joust. It's always great to see the Cure powers being used creatively. Just for example, Gopri used their key powers liberally for lots of combo attacks, whereas in Maho they forgot about the Linkle powers most of the time, and only Topaz had similar creativity.

I can't decide if I want to rape Tsubomi or Nozomi.

Neither because rape is bad.

How about neither?

>Karen's horse joust
Yessssss. Haha, I remember posing about that here saying how amazing it was and got a reply like "It sure was user! Don't expect it to happen again"
Also I think we can all agree that Maho's second name is Wasted Potential Precure

Komachi and Urara's episode was a very pleasant surprise, specially since it happened so late into the season.

I also really liked the Komachi episodes in Yes, it's just the ones explicitly focusing on her in GoGo that felt a bit lacking. But even then there were some really nice moments like the episode where their cake disappears and Komachi goes full detective.

Funny coming from Urara

Go away we're talking about good precure, not shitty ones.

Moonlight is the best cure

Don't be rude.

Help me decide, /pc/.

strawpoll.me/12254617

She will be the first cure to turn bad after years of being left out of crossover movies. Once there are 100 other cures in the franchise, they would be able to defeat her.

>milk will never sit on your lap and ask you what that hard thing is under her butt

Not the first, they already reject Cure Flower

Which Precure would you kiss?

>not watching Pretty Cure in inverse reciprocal tangential order

Watch HaCha it's the best of those.