Any female anons here lurking on Sup Forums? If so are you racists and misogynists like the men here?

Any female anons here lurking on Sup Forums? If so are you racists and misogynists like the men here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-15876968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not a female but I would want to have pol gf so if you are single woman, give me a you

There's "girls" and a handful of dykes. Neither are worth anybody's time.

What if the alt right was much bigger and almost entirely female.

Would white men be safe or would they be prisoners in these girls basements?

TYT/Buzzfeed/Slate and other anti-white libshit outlets lurking Sup Forums

Thats why the articles and videos went up so fast.

It all makes sense now.

This whole thing was staged by them.

>If so are you racists and misogynists like the men here?
please fuck off outside observer trying to understand Sup Forums

Nice try, but the rules of the internet state quite clearly that there are no women on the internet.

I'm single but I don't want a mongolian hybrid child with you

Yes. I shit post the Amerimutt and 56% meme on here and other boards.

I'm most likely whiter than you.

You know the rules

>memeflag

That was yesterday. fyi, woman not allowed at Sup Forums, we are traps and we are not traps because are gay, so uncle adolf did nothing wrong. tldr: /r9k/

>clickbait writer seeks quick, easy content without leaving the house

is this what your parents spent 40k on your liberal arts degree for? millenials were a mistake.

Femanon here, I can't say I really am racists or misogynistic, I don't mind having a mixed race baby, as long as the father is a reliable person who I can trust, as for misogyny, I'm not really sure if you meant hate towards the opposite sex or women, since the former is called misandry and no I don't hate neither men nor women as a gender.

Bulgaria isn't a country.

Give me double digits for flag reveal, triple digits for timestamp.

Yes

The cutie that drew that picture is now a FTM transgender...

Theres ur 3 digits. Gib me da frag bruh.

>I don't mind having a mixed race baby
Remember that you'll pay the toll if you do

Shut up Pedro, we BTFO'd the arabs you got conquered by them

Girl here. Just for amusement I actually love black cock so will never be racist.

Make a MGTOW or a sexbot thread and you will see a lot of females chiming in.

The toll it's a happy family considering her standard for it.

>I would want to have pol gf
Why? it would just be one less thing for you to talk about. It's better to impress girls with your political knowledge and insight on world events.

>It's better to impress girls with your political knowledge and insight on world events.

Because us women are interested on that stuff

its a fantasy to think women will be replaced with robots, maybe for the less attractive men but a chunk of women will find a way to get a man to their standards.

In apocalypse tier mgtow women with baby rabies would form rape gangs and sue the bejesus out of victims to get by but the odds of it coming to that EVER are 0.00001 %

Rolling

Sorry, I only date whites.

>Aydin Paladin
>Lauren Rose
>Annika O'Brien
I am certain these jewtubers browse Sup Forums, therefore it's a reasonable hypothesis that women on Sup Forums exist.

My wife is 5x more racist than me, and I love her for it.

Yet it has been around longer than most European countries, yours included.
As I said: I won't have a child with a random man, they have to prove they are a reliable person, also out of all races, I'm mostly attracted to Latino men and I'm not talking about the short smelly mexican types.

Sorry I've only been here a month so I just bantz with you, are you cute though?

I'll not post mah tits

Your country is a meme

Yes. You can't really differentiate women and men on Sup Forums, unless sex-specific topics are discussed, because they've learned to appreciate follow the law of the internet. I'd say the ratio is 3-1.

oh my god the one e-celeb that needs to do camwhoring doesn't camwhore

I found a few mes but gave them to local boys who deserve wives. I'm looking for another conservitive women for my ilder brother now. Good luck user.

I'm marring my bf in spring. We are out there do not give up hope.

>If so are you racists and misogynists like the men here?

Piss off femnazi lesbo scum. Die off something soon. Just piss off this board u subhuman scum.

Yes am femanon
No not racist. Misogynist? Why the hell would I be a misogynist?
>That is a bloody stupid question.
Enjoy the threads posted sometimes. Get disheartened though with some of the posts about women. We're not all bad.
>I know what's next..... 'Tits or GTFO'
>Now I'll go back to lurking

No female women at least

>us women
You shouldn't speak for all women like that.
Femanons are unfuckable mental cases.

F here

Yes me and my bf are literally hitler

All the women in this thread have to post tits NOW! Don't ignore board rules.

That's beautiful

>Sorry I've only been here a month
What the fuck happened to lurking?

looking for gf
PLS respond

I thought this would be a tits thread since Global Rule #69 is Tits or GTFO.

Go look somewhere else. Anonimous imageboard is really the worst place in functional sense for looking IRL GF or just buddies.

There are only fags in Sup Forums, give up already

Femanon here. No, I'm not racist, I have a black boyfriend and I think he's better than any of the little-dicked white boys on here. I just come on here to rub it in their faces.

I'm a woman and like to strangle boys with my biceps, teehee XD

Never a man has seen my tits, but I'll timestamp instead. If not now, because it's already late here, at least I'll make a thread tomorrow or later I guess. Watch out.

Are you cute?

Not politics

very cute

>tfw no comfy Sup Forums Sup Forums-lite girlfriend who likes cooking meals together with you and playing vidya and is qt thicc and also woke on jq so you can shitpost IRL together and make babbies and shit

But not whiter than me. 100% doggerland genepool since 10k BC.

So you just got cucked, fingolian.

Just time stamp and leave. We don't need another entire thread for that.

I'm not racist or misogynist, I just don't like subhumans and that's what 99% of the modern Left is comprised of. I'm not buying your narrative. You're not the good guys, reality shits all over your ideology. Go be a parasite somewhere else.

White woman here. Me and all the friends I have go out and party every weekend and get taken home by black and Arab men. It's sad that white men are all loser betas but that's the truth. What are women supposed to do, date the faggot beta white guy whose to meek to ask women out or date the masculine alpha black or Arab man that is not afraid to push for sex and flirt with women?

Your a woman? Prove it.

Nah but in all seriousness its impossible to really tell, I'm a man but then again I could be lying so again its impossible to really tell without searching

What is your opinion on having huwhite babies

Post pic you liar

I'm a woman and a faggot, so Islam is not exactly my friend. I'm afraid of it and don't want it anywhere near me.
I want equal rights, not special treatment for Muslims, LGBTQWERTY or anyone else. i dislike degeneracy. if it wasn't for the fact that i like women, I'd be a pretty standard conservative. I want a house with a garden and a white picket fence, a wife welcoming me home with a pie after I come home from work. the usual, I guess.
I migrated here as a libtard two years ago from other boards, I'm pretty red pilled now. a bit paranoid too

Fuck off faggette

You need to have a private consultation with vice president mike pence.

nice try jewboy

>misogynists
>using the term unironically

To the trash you go

Do you want equal rights for muslims in historically non-muslim countries?

Or do you mean that we all have the same human value, but should be kept separated in our ancestral lands?

I sincerely hope you meant the latter.

memeflag faggot shill thread
It's all anonymous.
divide and conquer tactics.
sage this stupid shit

Rest in pepperoni, brother

>woman here, all my friends and I are sluts that have gaping cunts and dont know about the accumulation of DNA from male partners reproductive genetic information getting stuck in spinal fluid, all of this is meant to make you jealous
nice larp cuck faggot

T. Larping r9k incel

When I learned about that a few years back, I was shocked. It is the ultimate virgin-wife pill.

kek
also if you're noora, your cunt stinks

Good God, you're pathetic.

gay marriage is ok if both chicks are hot

Trying? That means men get less hot chicks and competition gets tougher, fuck that shit

Get a haircut, Hippy.

>I've only been here a month

lurk before posting, newfag

its the only way

No

>talks politics to girls
Are you a virgin?

Im in love.

>Your country is a meme
Finland? Meme? Winter War? Machine Guns on Skis? Tricking starving Commies with Delicious Sausage Smells?

L A R P X D

>talking about politics to women
You're better off talking about politics to boys, desu.

it's a joke, son. calm down.

this

Yes

>as long as the father is a reliable person who I can trust,

Trust the odds, don't play with house money.

I've been here since February. I'm like, basically an oldfag now so i can now say GET LOST NEWFAG!

When did this become /SOC/

>tfw no comfy Sup Forums Sup Forums-lite girlfriend who likes cooking
Women can't cook nowdays. I'm better at cooking than every woman I know

>I've been here since February. I'm like, basically an oldfag now

Wow.
This board has died :#
Also :
OP is a faggot.
RIP Sup Forums

you first

>odds of it coming to that EVER are 0.00001 %
It's already happened in Africa. bbc.com/news/world-africa-15876968

Posted mine above.
I'm 195cm and 110kg.
I'll charge cheap prices to beat you up and dominate you.

Yes
Yes