Demi-chan.

You posted it.

No contest.

These two

pls no bully

Onihei and Demi-chan.

pic related

Handshakers

After catching up with all the fourth episodes Gabriel DropOut has fallen out of the race, Demi-chan is on the verge of joining the race and Rakugo has joined Youji Senki as my AOTS contenders.

baka satan and friends

There are so many good shows this season that I have problems deciding.
so far I think Meido dragon, Gabriel Dropout and Kuzu no Honkai are the best contenders.

As of now, Konosuba II: Electric Boogaloo with Little Witch Academia at a close second. I still need to watch Demi-chan and Rakugo when I catch up.

This.

is that a jojo reference?

Chain Chronicle?
its suspenseful. twist is probably going to be that the rest of the world exists and they are all contained like that one district. general mood seems to be the same as before the black ships hit japan.
comfy but not AOTS
good designs
I would back Youji Senki but right now it can go both up and down.

squeals should not be contenders in AOTS

Kemono Friends.

This is actually really hard to tell at the moment because there are a fair amount of pretty decent shows.

Probably Urara or LWA so far but I like Maid Dragon and Gabriel Dropout too.

CG was a mistake

Yeah, I would never judge an anime AOTY, AOTS or even a lock contender before it's wrapped up or close to it. After each episode I usually take a look at it and see if I'm still happy with the overall positions.

How did Maid Dragon end up being better than LWA? It wasn't supposed to be like this.

either demichan, gabriel dropout, konosuba, masamune or lwa

Little Witch Academia is the best anime in a long while.

subtle, more open bait would have gone with hand shakers

For me it's the other way around, I found LWA's first episode to be mediocre, but episode three and four surpass Maidragon imo

I don't think Maidragon is very good at all.

Kuzu no Honkai, Demi-chan, or ACCA.

>masamune
Anything but that shit. It's only good for ff and stockings.

Maid Dragon has that Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken magic
>LWA
I never liked LWA, the voices grate on me and I don't much care for adventuress of 3 losers with a prosecution complex

Konosuba is a disappointment, recycled jokes and nothing new.

COOL + KyoAni magic
Plus LWA lost its charm, they need to let go.

KonoSuba S2. Maid Dragon is second.

Fuuka or demi

Second cour of the numbers indubitably.

imo they're pretty similar in quality. Both are pretty good, but Demi-chan is similar to Maid Dragon (a bit worse, but pretty good for A-1), and Gabriel is also similar but better. Not really anything similar in style to LWA this season so it owns its own market, so I look forward to LWA more than I look forward to Maid Dragon.

dude...
that is some Disney Junior Channel tier cartoon.

What the fuck is that?

Cute as fuck is what it is.

It doesn't look it.

Sup Forums once again proves it has shit taste in anime

Tiger Mask W is the only thing I'm watching and that's a continuation from last season.

Unironically this.

My taste > your taste.

This one and Gabriel DropOut. Demi-chan is pretty good too.

I hoped Seiren would live up to the legacy of Amagami, but after such a disastrous end to the first arc it's pretty much impossible, even if the other two arcs turn out extraordinary.

It's either Little Witch Academia, Gabriel Dropout or Kobayashi's Maid Dragon. I can't pick between them.

Oh yeah, put Demi-chan in my list too.

Either LWA or Meidoragon.

Maid Dragon is tops

Little Witch Academia or Demi-chan

AOTS contenders:
Rakugo, Acca (last ep was a bit disappointing though), Akiba's Trip.

Honorable mentions:
Konosuba, Onihei, Kemono Friends

>3 losers with a prosecution complex
They played too much Phoenix Wright?

Is this an elaborate prank?

>last ep was a bit disappointing though
how so?

Maid Dragon.
I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do.

This is bait, isn't it? I can't even tell anymore.

>contender
Onihei is my AOTS already.

>implying anything beats Edo Kino

You are マジやばくね?

I thought that the Suitsu district situation was a bit weird, like there was no clear reason for the guys in power to enforce the technological stagnation. It was also weird how everybody seemed to trust Jean so easily and how the uprising ended without bloodshed.
Maybe I missed a few things, and maybe it has been discussed in the thread but I haven't read it as I'm wary of spoilers from the manga readers.

Of course it is. My AOTS Is probably LWA which surprised me since I usually don't care for Triggershit. I do like Schoolgirl Strikers though

>Demi-chan
Shit is garbage compared to the manga. The tone was subtly shifted more towards harem nonsense, and the manga is 100 times better.

Youjo Senki and Maid Dragon are better adaptions. As for anime of the season? Little Witch Academy obviously. It's not quite living up to the hype, but it's still the thing I'm enjoying the most.

God damn, those delicious thighs.

Kemono Friends
Akiba's Trip
Seiren
One Room

LWA.

It's perfect on so many levels.

Gabriel Dropout and Maid Dragon easy second.

I have hopes for BanG Dream.
Other than that, Maid Dragon, Gabriel or the not popular Urara.

Kirakira Precure Á la Mode!

ACCA probably.
I've also watched Revenge of the Fatty and Seiren, the first one is enjoyable enough but the second one was boring shit, which I dropped by the third episode.
Apparently the 4th episode made a lot of waifufags mad, at least it did one thing right.

I'm also gonna start Akiba's Trip and Maid Dragon soon. Still have to pick up the LWA movies.

Konosuba, Akiba's Trip, Kemono Friends and Youjo Senki are probably my favorites so far.

>Kemono Friends
Explain yourself.

Urara, Gabriel, Maid dragon

Either LWA, Demi-chan, Maid Dragon or Gabriel Dropout. Lots of fun shows this season and I'm happy to learn that LWA is 2 cour.

Youjo Senki, Masamune or LWA

It's actually good if you like cute and fun things.

Maid Dragon, Little Witch Academia, ACCA.

Does Little Witch Academia still count as a contender if there's literally no competition?

This

Little Witches or Kobayashi Dragons. I'm not gonna say they're universally great but at least for now they are for me.

I'm enjoying a bunch of shows well enough but nothing really stands out. Usually I'd have one or two clear favorites at this point already.

I do. I'll try it, you better not be tricking me.

Rankings after week 4 (i'm not caught up on week 5 episodes yet):

1. Konosuba
2. LWA
3. Gabriel Dropout
4. Maid Dragon
5. Demi-chan
900001. Hand Shakers

This right here.

lets be honest.
the only reason anyone is paying attention to this shit is purely for the loli. not going to lie i almost want to watch 1 episode because of how THICC she is

Excuse me?

Am I the only one who unironically enjoys Hand Shakers?

Probably. It's just more battle trash.

Y-yeah but the music is cool and the artstyle's interesting.

Nope, we're probably a handful.
I think it's pretty fun, and the loli boss is sexy as fuck.

but this has the worst rating of the season

You mean MAL ratings? Who fucking cares about that?

What do you use for ratings then? I need something to give me a quick overview

Between LWA, Gabriel Dropout and Maidragon.

I should watch Konosuba and Demi.

YS could be up there if not for that disgusting OP/ED combo

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

1. youjo senki
2. konosuba
3. ACCA 13
4. Urara
5. Demi
6. 3gatsu
7. Maid dragon
8. Little Witch Academia
9. Gabriel
10. Zestiria

Is this made by one guy in a basement?

"Kemono Friends"?

More like "Kino friends". Kino as fuck.

Not even a contest at this point. Episode 4 cemented Maidragon as AOTS.