They fucking killed him off in the new star wars movies without revealing anything about him

>they fucking killed him off in the new star wars movies without revealing anything about him
FUCKING Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN.
IT'S NOTHING BUT AN SJW PROPAGANDA CASH GRAB.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zV0hwZwNQZc
youtube.com/watch?v=9okgP97RqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=OVlnER8SxfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nerd

What the fuck is that thing?

and how do you know this?

snoke

Remember Palpatine? He is this generations equivalent.

People have already watched the premier. He gets cut in half by Kylo Ren in a cheap sneak attack.

Except he isn't. He gets zero exposition compared to palp. Even though he needs more since this is set in the back drop of the old movies.

FUCKING BONG DON'T POST FUCKING SPOILERS YOU FUCKING RETARD ARGH YOU DESERVE TO DIE I WANTED TO SEE THIS MOVIE BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN IT. I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS ALSO SAGE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

star wars is Jewish propaganda

Fuck this movie.

fucking faggots, grow up

>hurr durr fuck da jews, but don't spoil their propaganda tools for me

>BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN IT
FFS, grow up. SW is already ruined. It is basically "Multicultural Feminism - the franchise" these days.
Just let the shit die, it deserves 0 attention.

Go ahead and spoil the whole movie now please so i dont go watch it.

Any chance you can drop the whole plot? Can't be fucked to go watch the movie. A short little tldr?

Go on plebbit r/starwarsleaks
3000+ comment thread up with everything confirmed.

This op, or anyone else who has seen it

Take a look at science fiction, visual and written, before Star Wars and Star Trek. It was better and more varied. Also, it was something you could take your GF to see. It was a long time before women started pretending to like sci-fi and you could do that again.
SW and ST poisoned sci-fi and made it into shitty genre fiction. Generations of science fiction writers were forced to subsist on making fan fiction.
Sometimes it was even better than the real thing, but we'll never see what those guys would have written in a world with no ST and SW.

High budget amerimutt

1. He's a nazi. (pale skin blue eyes, wisps of blonde hair, etc)
2. He's Anakin's "father" (through the dark side of the force
3. Luke is descended from nazis. Luke must now deal with the guilt of being a nazi and all those poor brown aliens his evil race hurt.

Good sci-fi is still made, now and again.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo

Lmfao.

You're right but I figured you'd post some to back up that point.

I got you pham
>Chick trains with Luke
>Luke says "Wow, you're the greatest ever, please castrate me"
>Black dude gets chased around galaxy by women because how could alderaanians compete
>Strong woman stormtrooper is the only competent villain
>Emo fag is emo fag
>Your wallet is 12 dollars lighter

Who go to see da new stah wahs?

>was killed off before the first season finished
>Got a shitty film that killed some of the main characters off
it's dead, leave it be. plus i have to admit its abit overrated

>Go on plebbit
I would rather step on legos

>shows disdain for reddit in the most reddit way possible

>chick trains with luke
>confront snoke
>snoke tries to get kylo to kill chick,
>snoke reveals chicks parents are nothing special, just nobobies
>kylo kills snoke instead in a sneak attack and becomes the leader
>luke fights kylo through a force projection across the galaxy
>luke dies from exhaustion
>chick escapes

Eh, it's not for everyone, but it had some great moments.

Luke dies, no point in watching. At least there will be no FUCKING WHITE MALES in Episode 9, so yay for diversity.

Bravo Disney, much diverse.

Fuck. You sure showed me.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

Also, who here /RedDwarf/?
youtube.com/watch?v=zV0hwZwNQZc

I knew it. I fucking called this a year ago. This shit is so predictable. Fuck nu-Disney

Jar Jar Binks

yellow_man_in_nogland_with_subtitles_saying_it_is_all_so_tiresome.jpg

Kek is that Tony Abbot?

He looks badass in the most silly possible setting. So this is the power of Aussies....

I can't get into the humour of red dwarf unforunatly, do i keep my bong license?

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here my dude

So they have killed luke and han.
Bravo Disney. Kill off the most liked characters in star wars.

I want Abrams to make him the secret With mastermind the whole time. He literally delivered the Empire to Palpatine!

Can anyone post more spoilers? I need to spam it as soon as possible on kikebook. Thanks.

And there is still the issue of Lukes daughter, who is Asian. All hail gook Skywalker!

It has ups and downs. I don't like hockey, so I'm not really one to talk.

They might as well, they are going to kill the franchise.

So was it Mace Dindu or no?

They are making a fuck ton of standalone films and another new trilogy in a different time period.
They are milking this shit.

He's a random as of now.

>snoke reveals chicks parents are nothing special, just nobobies
Wat? How is she so fucking talented then? Kylo has Skywalker blood in him and she beat him both in the force and in a lightsaber duel without breaking a sweat.

>kylo kills snoke instead in a sneak attack and becomes the leader
What? Isn't Snoke meant to be Plagueis? One of the most powerful Sith's ever? Kylo is just a nobody, he got his ass kicked by practically everyone and that ginger was barking orders at him in TFA anyway.

>luke fights kylo through a force projection across the galaxy
>luke dies from exhaustion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Is this a joke?

Oh my god, I didn't really have any expectations, but this could turn out worse than the prequels. For all of George Lucas' faults, he never did as dumb shit as Luke dying from exhaustion in a fight with a literal nobody.

>Sup Forums was right again
It took you how long to figure this out?
Once Disney got their sticky little shekel grabbers on the franchise I clocked out entirely.

Disney or Lucas?

>watching star wars
it's a fucking kids movie. no better than harry potter. i only made it through like 45 minutes of force awakens before turning it off. absolute garbage that takes itself too seriously.

snake

>Luke is dead
>Leia is dead
>Han is dead
>only girls, niggers and spics remain
Yeah, pretty much.

Disney of course. They own it all now.
Bobba fett and han solo films are two of the confirmed stand alones.

>Leia is dead
Leia doesn't die, she will be in the next movie. All her scenes were filmed before the real actress died.

"WALTON WHITMORE USED TO BE IMPORTANT! LAPI-DUS!!!!"
youtube.com/watch?v=9okgP97RqtA

It's JJ Abrams' patented LOST Fuck You-ism all over again.
Invents something to create a hook for the audience, has no idea what the pay-off could possibly be,
kills off character or drops plot point entirely when the time to deliver the goods comes.

I thought the han one was scrapped? I think a obi wan film is being released next.

I'm sure this movie will be making money, but it will not have the appeal or staying power of the original 3. Sooner or later industries will figure out that whatever social justice touches, it eventually destroys.

He is the leader of the deep state.

Why the fuck do you man-children care about SJWars so much, the new trilogy is just a shitty remake of the original one filled with race mixing roasties and nigs.

>Wat? How is she so fucking talented then?

Because she's a woman you fucking shit lord

Does it matter? Even when she was alive, her performance in Force Awakens was so phoned in you could've put her corpse on and gotten the same result.

>I'm sure this movie will be making money,
Of course it will make money, it's fucking Star Wars. But it's quite evident by now that Disney is ruining the franchise completely and it long be long before even the biggest normies start questioning this shit.

Her parents being nothing special is WHY she can beat Kylo. Kylo and the Skywalker line is White Privilege in the SW universe according to the talmudic interpretation. It is only successful because of the suppression of the female masses.

>mfw Kikes buy Star Wars
>mfw it turns into SJW propaganda + money grab scheme
>mfw people are actually complaining about it and just realising it

>Wat? How is she so fucking talented then? Kylo has Skywalker blood in him and she beat him both in the force and in a lightsaber duel without breaking a sweat.
She a strong independent woman who no need no man

How fucking old are you dude? Star Wars is for children. It's like getting upset that someone spoiled a capeshit movie. Literally the only reason to watch it is for the visual effects. And who enjoys visual effects over plot, aesthetics, themes and characters? Only children and retards.
There are actual adults willing and eager to pay money to watch cgi-bloated, sjw propaganda. wtf.

>it long be long before even the biggest normies start questioning this shit.
over the next 10 years disney is going to release at least 1 star wars movie per year and it will probably take 10 years for normie faggots to finally get tired of it. maybe im giving too much credit to normie faggots though.

>Luke dies
>Big baddy dies
>No han
What a shit movie, even worse than the last one. And one of the antagonist is evil cause his parents didn't give him enough attention.

literally why would you even give a flying fuck about this jewish shit enough to care in the first place ffs there's nothing more manchildish than paying any attention to jewish dreck

kek at pic

was it the powerful womyn that killed this big white devil?

So, is it worse than the Force Awakens?

Meh who gives a shit, I only really care about who's gonna end up fucking the nigger. Will it be Mary Sue female protagonist or the pilot guy?

They are already modelling it on the Marvel "Expanded universe" where we get a 1-2 superhero movies every year and dumb fucks are still watching it. But the problem is, not only is Star Wars a bit different than MCU in that it's focus is more on telling a particular story (Anakin's fall and downfall) rather than multiple stories branching out as in MCU, they aren't even making good side movies on top of it. Rogue One - another Death Star movie. The Han Solo movie that's coming out - who the fuck wants to watch that? They'll probably make a Leia movie in the future...

At least pick a good fucking story like the Revan saga, the Bane saga, who knows - make something new and interesting. I fucking hate jews

No emo boy does to rescue her. They have a force bond and some sexual tension.

Both or Chewbacca

well user, the force is female, so there is no place for old white men (or (((white))) in case of Han) in the new glorious utopia

Nah. Too skinny.

>Your wallet is 12 dollars lighter
More like 25 after all of the bullshit.

>Literally the only reason to watch it is for the visual effects. And who enjoys visual effects over plot, aesthetics, themes and characters?
If a story or characters make no sense, then that breaks immersion just as much as the guy with a rolex in a medieval film.

Have a look at a book series called Deathstalker, written in 1995 so it predates a lot of this shit thats going around now. I've always prefered it to starwars desu, its a bit like what would happen if the orginal starwars and WH40k had a bastard love child.

>Not just sneaking in some snacks/drinks in your pockets

>Luke is dead
>Leia is dead
>Han is dead
>only girls, niggers and spics remain
Yeah, pretty much Germany in the near future.

Have you watched Event Horizon?

youtube.com/watch?v=OVlnER8SxfQ

Voldemort

>Strong woman stormtrooper is the only competent villain

wait a minute, you mean the one who got thrown into a trash compactor without putting up a fight in the last one?

>Watching movies
>Top cuck

what part of strong woman dont you understand sweetie?

looks ok actually, I usually avoid movies like the plague these days but I might have a look at that one at some point. Deathstalker is on a much larger scale though I think

I've forgotten more scenes from that hog shit than I remember from the original trilogy.

Gross. Chewbacka has some low facing standards. Never would've pegged him for beastiality.

An enriched Londoner.

I mention it because it's basically like a ship going through the Warp and getting infected with Chaos. It's pretty neat.

Oh an she gave up the shield codes without fuss, dooming thousands of her comrades to death and destroying the Orders most valuable military project.
How is she even alive in the new one?

Punished Jar Jar Binks

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>jew jew abrams