Brazil's future chad Plastic Surgeon President

"As prisões serão privatizadas. O chefe da prisão é responsável pelo orçamento da prisão. Eles (presidiários) vão fazer móveis, peças de carro. 'Mas Rey, ele vai ser escravo?' Exatamente. Se você estuprou a menina, se você matou a menina, você vai ser escravo da sociedade."

>"Prisons will be privatised. The prison's warden is responsible for the budget. They (prisoners) will make furniture, car parts. 'But Rey, will he be a slave?'. Exactly. If you raped a girl, killed a girl, you'll be a slave of society"

How based is he Sup Forums?

He looks like a low test trust fund baby

I don't really like him, but he is the absolute opposite of a trust fund baby.

He had nothing here, moved to the US became a doctor and a selfmade millionaire

This can only end well

>implying this won't lead to corrupt prison wardens bribing elected officials to pass frivolous laws and unnecessarily high prison sentences against small time offenders
See: California
for an example

Sounds like the standard issue NWO agenda. Why is it that every South American post fails to address their own kike problem?

Milo is a plastic surgeon and a politician in Brazil?

He honestly sounds good, ignore the other meme tier garbage responses. Curious how he stands on other issues though

this is going to end well

Still Bolsonaro.

I would simply kill all criminals but that sounds impossible so
Doctor Rey it is

Minors will be judged as if they were adults
School will be rougher and universities will stop being safe spaces for stoners
He is very "muh free market" but not to the point of a retarded ancap
Wants to lower tax and bureaucracy
Make guns legal

Reminder that Bolsonaro is the only one who wants to start a crusade with the establishment

>Brazil
>everyone is corrupt and has only an abstract idea of moral and ethics
>people are basically a mix of jungle niggers, african jungle niggers and even worse, portugese and spaniards
>propose privatised prisons and modern day slavery for inmates

yeah, this will absolutely work

if India is the worlds toilet, south america surely is the septic tank

Sounds like God himself has descended on the earth again. Vote for him.

Kek, I was thinking the same.
btw. Milo already had massive plastic cirguries.

polacks can't be wrong

> German men
> Welcome foreign invaders to raping their wives, daughters, sister, mothers..etc
At least they having working toilets and no Muslim.

Lula will be President.

doctor rey

This guy was on an E! Channel 'reality show' proly 15 years ago about hollywood plastic surgeons and their lives.
Always relentlessly self promoting and literally crying about his dad not loving him, came across as desperate and vain.
Proves yet again confidence and drive trumps just about any flaw or obstacle even if it shouldnt.

yes doctor hollywood

This guy says he is a republican and at the same time he says that he want to be like Obama....

Oh i'd almost forgot

#BOLSONARO2018

His job is to butcher hot girls.

That's not Bolsonaro...

fucking stupidest idea on the planet.

The government has very few fucking jobs they're supposed to actually do, and enforcing law and order is one of them.

stupid brazilians will end up enslaving their population like the retards they are.

This.

I remember watching him on some show here on the E! Entertainment channel when I was younger - around 2005/2006?

>Girls
He's a Brazilian plastic surgeon.
Those aren't girls Chile.

This could be another case of Justin Trudeau. Eye candy winning women's vote and thus winning the election. Lol, and they say men are easily manipulated. We sure as hell don't vote based on looks and feelings, unlike women, when it comes to a hot politicians, that's all it matters.

A right wing Justin Trudeau is still a right wing Justin Trudeau. Then again, you can't break what's already broken e.i. Brazil

>They (prisoners) will make furniture, car parts
How to destroy wages and increase unemployment 101

>amerifat logic

>g*rman argument

>Brazil unironically elects a shemale maker
Why am I not surprised?

Are you serious? Isn't this like exactly what Brazil needs?

Bolsonaro or I don’t caro.

Jair "Goldberg" Bolsonaro

Pic related is him being baptized in Israel

Pretty much
A few more things and obvious there will be a lot of opposition but they're good first steps

it's all fun and games until they come after you

German prisons have that system in a way that inmates can work and learn traits and earn a decent wage while incarcerated.

Not too bad. And youre prisons are privated businesses. why are you even talking? Your system is based upon taking in the most prisoners possible.

Will he fix the super dangerous shower faucets?
And reduce the favelas to smoldering rubble?
I've had nightmares about those showers man.

So he's just a traditional catholic, what's your point Huenigger?

>Your system is based upon taking in the most prisoners possible.
While your country is based upon taking in the most muslims possible.

sounds like he's "big authoritarian government" in all the bad shit, and "small government" in all the things a government might actually be needed.
more fuel for the globalist fire

Is this real?I thought it was all a meme. Anyway, Bolsonaro has blue eyes, he doesn't, so I know who I'm voting for.

I can´t wait to see how this shit turns out
not just central american massacres here, now we´ll have to deal with brazilians

wtf i love a closeted homosexual who hasn't even lived in the country for decades now

He's literally a CIA plant.

>German prisons have that system in a way that inmates can work and learn traits and earn a decent wage while incarcerated.
And? Brazilian prisoners won't be working for wages, they'd be literal unpaid slaves.
There's a finite demand for auto parts and furniture in Brazil and a decent number of people who rely on the wages from producing those goods to survive, how well do you think they'll compete with unpaid labor?

you think it too much chinaman, inshallah, god will provide

>Make guns legal
yisss

on the very least I'll finally be able to blow my brains out

Your mother is a cia plant

Nice to see that now Brazil has like two right wing, pro gun candidates; Chile has Kast, but here we have nothing
Sweden tier, even sweden has right wing candidates

forgot to change flag

>he thinks all it takes to change the entire leftist culture is one celebrity president
You really aren't too bright, are you?

kek

Better starting Reyspecting.

Average IQ

You're the perfect example of why Brazil is a shithole. Do you really think someone who doesn't suck kike cock will ever get to be an important politician in this ZOG dystopia? If you think elections will truly change things you have no business on the politics aisle of this uzbekistani blouse discussion board. The only purpose of elections is hoping for the lesser of evils, true change will only come when they are bankrupt.
Tip: keep selling pirated dvds on public squares Pedro, that's your true calling