San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee dead

Taken care of?

he was a never-trumper right?

Super aids. If you've spent too much time in San Fran, the gov't should drone you for being a faggot.

Seriously libs, if you value your life, don’t talk shit about Trump.

Yeah, it's starting to get spooky. It's not even a meme now.

Trump curse is real

IMPEACH DRUU-

Put him up on the wall boys..seriously is someone keeping up the Trump curse chart?

Its mine. iva ultimate weapon called wara-ningyou, "straw rag doll", once i nailed on it, the target would get the curse at exact the same point in the sheet bag. this is the secrets of ancient japanese magic.
if you tell someone else this. the curse will be also on you.

but japanon why the mayor of San Francisco?

W I T N E S S E D

>San Francisco Mayor
Who cares ?

SAGE

Ima following the Spirit in return IT gimme the power. if I answer the question, the power will be gone away. just say it happend as it would.

I'd say it's North Korea related.

just heard the next game is YOU.

He looks Asian

It’s the beginning of #katesCurse. SF politicians beware.

What if I screencap your post and distribute it?

>letting kate steinle's killer off
>muh comfort women
>muh drumpf is eebul
Karma is a bitch

>San Francisco
What the fuck do you think dumbass

was it from GRIDS?

He looks very similar to Mickey Rooney's infamous Japanese caricature from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

>Nippon poster
>number 4 is related to death
Oh shit is real.

Now I need to replace the hair on my Voodoo doll, does anyone have a strand of Weiner's hair? Hillary is out of quesiton as I don't want to become Shkreli'd

the same on you
my words possessed by the Spirit

stray sheep just pray
the time has almost come

Time to update the Trump curse list.

Lindsey Vonn fell and hurt her back for dissing Trump. Kathy Griffin remains in a state of anorectic shock and depression with a shaved head Trump voodoo magic is real.

>is someone keeping up the Trump curse chart?

Not really. It's gotten too big. Someone should keep it up though, just not me.

With 7 years left, one image isn't going to give it justice. A website might become more viable at the rate we're going.

I hope this wrinkly old turtle looking nigger is next.

After 7 more years it would be wayyy bigger than the Clinton kill list. The most amazing thing is that it's either meme magic, synchronicity, or smite from God himself.

Unlike the Clintons who have people murdered. You know that House of Cards is based off the Clintons, right? Inspired by, rather.

But Trump must have God on his side or something supernatural.

Not worth investigating why. He sounds like a piece of shit anyway. Good riddance.