When North Korea EMPs Murica

Do we laugh?
Those kike dick suckers had it coming right?
Literally provoking it

rt.com/news/412848-us-japan-drills-korea-moscow/

>I cant imagine all the Amerimutts
>Their technological advantage instantly wiped out
>Stumbling around
>Lost inside wallmarts
>Wondering why the lights arent coming on
>Then the BIG Panic
>Turn on each other & destroy themselves

>Liberals & millennial cucks will be the first to die
>Zero real word skills

Based preppers will be only ones with a chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUZZ3XflO-M
google.com.au/amp/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/amp/#ampshare=http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/
youtu.be/gAV8_D71M0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Electromagnetic pluse bomb is this geneartions nuke scare. Meaning both nukes and eletro bombs don't exist. Because anyone born from 80s onwards can't live without the internet and that's just as scary as a nuke going off.

They don't exist. Period. We don't have the technology. The earth is bigger than you think.

>continent wide EMP
When will you harry potter fags stop coming here with your fantasy bullshit?

Haha

>EMP burst
>microwaves fuked
>murifats starve within 24hrs

>tfw you own land in northern maine

>nukes and eletro bombs don't exist
BAHAHAHAHA
> Merica No. 1 in edumication MmmKay
Your a flat earther arent you xD

>Because anyone born from 80s onwards can't live without the internet

Lets see,
Everyones wealth is DIGITAL
>All payment processing would go down
> No way to buy shit = riots looting
All cars/trucks computers EMPd
> No transportation = no resupplying stores = rioting looting starvation
No electricity nation wide
> = No running water, no lights, no heating, no coms, no way to pump gas

Your right. Everything will be fine. Kek

USA falls and soon after Europe. Then Asia and it will spread through india and pakistan into middle east and whole Africa followed by mediocre collapse of whole southern america.

Nordics, Canada and Russia will be last ones to fall, but everyone will, for one reason or other.

Human population will fall in 10 years more than 50% and after 50 years its down to 20%.

Then it will start slowly climbing back. I hope there will be enough left for civilization to get fast were it left off, otherwise it might take another deep plunge after 100 years.

Would trigger the "not going alone protocol" where we nuke Austrailia, the u.k. Canada,and new zealand.

Haha Top Kek

Do it xD

We have military bases all around the world, and the majority of our military fighting power, besides the American people, is in our submarines, which carry nukes, and our navy, which carry the air force around with it.
NK would get liberated in a day.

>being this stupid

most military tech is protected against EMPs

What's wrong, Mr CIA agent? Did I tell too much truth? There is no proof whatsoever of an actual EMP going off and knocking out power. It can easily be faked. But it's promoted in video games and movies as something real.

Tfw only 18% of yanks can drive manual cars. Tfw less would know how to roll start, tfw less would know how to siphon fuel without a pump. They would be doomed.

Now that I think of it I have never seen a video of an EMP being tested or used.

Tfw I could easily explain how to do all of those things to anyone who didn't know how to do them.

When will this happen? Ive been prepping for this shit for years now. Got me some land off a river. The area is fertile and filled with plenty of fauna. All I need is my ka-bar and the clothes on my back.

Nigga did you even look at what you posted? First off the diagram is literally wrong, just look at the key for distance at bottom left. You're telling me the yellow 300 mile circle spans the entire of the United States? 300 miles ? Come on nigga that's 2nd grade comprehension. Enjoy your sensationalist mindset turning you into a thoughtless husk

You are also retarded. Nuclear reactions exist. Electromagnetics is real. Its not a conspiracy it's basic science.

Here you go faggot

youtu.be/PUZZ3XflO-M

What is this, 999 MT nuke?

Does that figure include truck drivers? Truck driver here, and I'd like to know.

Are you fucking retarded?

(Discovery channel)

Negro we have the technology to disable cars. Don't you watch those bait car shows where they can turn off the car and lock it? That video doesn't prove shit. It's just proving my point that it's all fake.

Norks are having a hard time hitting terrestrial targets with their shit missles. Now we're supposed to believe they can get one to the precise altitude in space and detonate at the exact moment required to have the maximum blanketing effect?

google.com.au/amp/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/amp/#ampshare=http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/ Looks like it.

hope there's video

I can see a juicy false flag with this one:
NK blamed, Trump blamed for being soft on the Norks, collapse of the economy. Helped by Iran, palestinians.....

preppers think they'll go hide in their hole in the ground for a couple weeks, and when their canned beans run out everything will be fine

preppers are the morons that will shoot the other survivors.
and probably each other after that

No, the picture is innacurate. Not only does it not have a key for the actual size of the affected area it just has vaguely placed shopped circles applied by some faggot journalist. One nuclear device detonated even at 300m over the mainland would not affect the entire 9+ million KM US as this depicts It's just stupid and intended to seed sensationalist thoughts.

Those in power have spent the better part of 70 years putting up walls and defenses against an attack such as this. There are subs, satellites, and various other systems in place to stop it. No missile that can carry a nuclear warhead can be launched without triggering the alarm. There are weapons flying through space right now that can stop warheads at light speed. Trust me, I live here near Cape Canaveral and the USAF regularly sends up payloads with classified cargo. You have no clue what the US is actually capable of. North Korea is not valuable or a threat. It is nothing.

This guy gets it

What are you talking about, user?

There videos on youtube on how to make a small hand held EMP.
youtu.be/gAV8_D71M0o

lets talk again when you've got your IQ is above 60

Im a prepper, I cant wait to gouge urbanites for the basics. I will have a surcharge of +100% cost for every dependent they have since their kids are likely liberal also.

But then you guys would be a legion without Rome

The white liberals in the cities having to deal with the mother of all chimpouts would be glorious. It'd be an absolute nigger crime fest.

Meanwhile in reality

Detonation Altitude you fucking retard...

>that will shoot the other survivors.
You mean the hords of desperate unprepared cucks that are trying to steal their supplies... of course shoot them. thats called self defence

>and probably each other after that
so they prep to keep their friend and family alive, then shoot them? Derp. Thats just illogical user

These mutherfuckers make the best electronics on the planet and cuck shinzo abe couldent stop a missle launch over japan. JAPAN, robots, samsung, electronic technology, car manufacturing, us allie japan

I would like to see actual data on EMP field generated per Kt/Mt

Anyone got stats on this?
Perhaps Nukes designed specifically for EMP generate much larger fields?

Show me proof of an EMP taking out power in a small "hand held" city.

Anyone have research on emp effectively on modern electronics or are we just going to circle jerk about cuck fantasies? Also most white liberals will fucken starve, hispanics and possibly blacks can just take the nearest thing set it on fire and get a cooking fire going. At least with Hispanic they might invite you for a meal if they are not the getto type.

As much as I'd like for all the unprepared leftists to die: daily reminder that North Korea will never ever happen.

I know that both the US and Russia were doing HANE tests during the cold war. We haven't done any since to my knowledge. So the data collected then may not accurately portray what a more modern nuke can do.

It should be noted that the intensity would decrease exponentially with the height of the burst.

>>Lost inside wallmarts
walmarts have skylights you stupid mong

I for one welcome the return of the vacuum tube

NK won't do anything. It'll be a false flag attack that brings us into war with them.

>military
But what happens when the power goes out in the cities and the nigger start crawling around in the dark? The US has a vulnerable, patchy and outdated power grid and there’s valid concern about all this.

>balistic launch detected
>lines of communication cut

You do know once that happens all our nuclear delivery platforms will activate, right? Then the other countries will detect our missiles in the air and fire their nukes off. Enjoy living Fallout 5

>nuke will make it to the US
>nuke will EMP everything because reasons
Why does this thread have any replies?

emps are a meme

bud it dosent work like that, the fact of the matter is that said bomb would have to be massive and i mean as large as a tzar bomb to generate the effect that your diagram showed, a 200kt bomb will do fuck all . yes inferstructure will be fucked in certain areas in the country but theres things called back up plans ie brilliant pebbles program.

>Meaning both nukes and eletro bombs don't exist. Because anyone born from 80s onwards can't live without the internet and that's just as scary as a nuke going off.

>Their technological advantage instantly wiped out
>Stumbling around
>Lost inside wallmarts
>Wondering why the lights arent coming on

So, an Australian level of existence?

"North Korea launched a missile"
"Where's it going?"
"Not here, will splash in the sea."
"Whatever"

Well in theory that would work, but on practice I think that effective radius would be smaller that the radius of shrapnel
Which probably is why nobody issues or uses them.
We also have an explosive generator that blows up powering a laser but what's the fucking point when sending the bomb on a missile is just better

>it's so real that they use CGI to depict it going off
please
>the threat of e-bomb proliferation is VERY REAL

These are the same magazines that promised flying cars and invisible rain coat cloaks. I'm pretty sure I have dozens of those magazines in my attic. All the same fake garbage they push on kids at an early age. Proof of concept does not mean they have a bomb capable of knocking out power in the OP image nor do we have nuke technology that can effect the same range.

would be the debnt of shitposting

What makes you think a Norkorean missile could even make it to the center of the US? Extrapolating from height reached, the last one could’ve barely made it to the West coast.