Reminder a vote for Roy Moore is public record

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/pro-doug_jones_ad_provokes_con.html

I could reveal to everyone in your community you voted for a pedo and bigot and get you in deep trouble with family/friends/job

Other urls found in this thread:

news-press.com/story/news/politics/betty-parker/2014/11/01/individuals-voting-history-public-record/18313485/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats the point of going to private booth to vote if your shits public anyways

Who?

Wait, isn't the vote a secret in USA?

only your party affiliation and the fact that you voted is public record, actual ballot is anonymous. demoshits have to lie in order to get people to vote against their own interests.

Veiled threats.

Lies

For real!? How about they make Trump voters name public? I would love to see all those cringy libshits that secretly voted for Trump go public.

Accusations are BS kind of like your brain.

That line alone shows intent to intimidate a political process and should be treated as a felony

>"Stop having different political opinions REEEEEEEE!!"

>D E S P E R A T I O N
you wont do jack shit

The fact that you voted is public record, but whom you voted for is not. This is just disinfo to scare people.

This is literally facism.

reported for voter intimidation. congrats on breaking federal law, faggot. enjoy your SS visit.

terrorist threats to try and win the election jesus christ

the democratic party is beyond saving

it's not public. they're lying. stupid fucking leaf

yes. they're lying

voting is not a public record

Nobody knows who you voted for.

>democrats lie to people
and ducks are no good bread thieves, is this supposed to surprise me?

Moore is going to win. All this lying is making the dems look even worse, and who thought that was even possible?

It's a bullshit intimidation tactic. Honestly this seems borderline electioneering type shit.

It's a secret ballot. All they know is you bothered to vote, not who.

The pink hat police might show up and haul you off in the middle of the night.

at least ducks have a reason to exist: they're delicious

How do you know user is a Dem? Lots of Reps aren't voting for Moore.

Pretty sure Doug Jones supports pulling the arms and legs off of babies in the womb...sooo...I will go ahead and take that high ground back there fag. Also proof vs allegations fag. Eat another penis fag.

Isn't it the democrats who always bitch about republicans suppressing the dindu vote? Looks like it's all fine when they do it.

>Democrats haven't pretended to have standards for even a week
>already threatening to blackmail people
I would vote for Moore just to spit in their face at this point.

Reminder if your shilling is funded by hostile regimes you're getting your asshole blown out in a prison cell for the rest of your life.

Learn what the word electioneering means dumbfuck.

Dems have to lie outright to win.

Lol no it isn't

They're working for Brock. They'd love that.

OP is a faggot
Let us start a list of liberal democrat sexual predators and pedophiles that ARE guilty
I'll start please add to the list

Weinstein
Weiner
Kevin Spacey
Brian Singer
Al Franken
Conyers
Bill Clinton
Matt Lauer

Please add to the list guys

This list looks anti semitic. Pls delet

>This is literally facism.

It's not, fascism has fuckall to do with (((((democracy))))).

Ok, i wont vote for those guys in any upcoming elections.

Well, appealing to your humanity isn't working. Imploring you to not elect a pedophile isn't working. Why not give threats a try.

It won't work, Trump-anons are soulless freaks and will vote for him anyway.

Pedo? Can you link police report?

You do realize this very post is voter intimidation, right??

easy there pede. he just wanted some clarification.

Any threats to anyone based on their voting record is a felony.

Leftards are so desperate and starving for power they're breaking the law. Time to prosecute.

drink bleach shill

Do it faggot. Fucking do it I dare you.
I'm not joking I wanna see what happens when you do. Assuming you're not bullshitting

You've been voting for pedos all your life, sorry to disappoint.

This is actual intimidation, not to mention a complete fabrication. The absolute state of the left. Wow.

Just. Wow.

voter intimidation is a felony, you have been reported to the FBI.

Not anymore.

Vote Democrat. Or else.

Literally voter intimidation.

reported you to the fbi, this is a felony

Voter intimidation is a felony, you have been reported to the FBI.

Post screenshot. I don't believe you.

1 post by this OP who is either a bot or a shameblue shill.
SAGE

>this is what the demoshits are trying to do now

lmao

Who you voted for not a public record. news-press.com/story/news/politics/betty-parker/2014/11/01/individuals-voting-history-public-record/18313485/

That's an insult to fascism.

deal with it.

BASED black guy makes threads and you get mad? Sad!

>pede
Fuck back off to reddit plz
>Our lies aren't working! Let's try more lies!

make sure to release it here so we can start a gofundme and thank all of them

Felony intimidation. And a lie.

As if anyone will be punished for this. The left can get away with anything the want, even felonies. They're battling literally Hitler and literally Fascism, after all. By Any Means Necessary.

We got another BAMN member here, boys. Feel free to send in multiple reports to the FBI, he commits felony voter intimidation here >we can get away with anything
Tell that to Eric Clanton, why don't you?

this is just one person's history. probably your own

It's not true but it would be great if so, I'm self employed, we only hire Republicans and my family are strongly anti liberal, be great to prove my support for them all publicly :^)

Are you retarded user

Ever heard of "The Boy who cried Wolf"? Nothing will work because you've killed off any credibility or integrity that you had.

Shills gonna shill
SAGE

Is there a Youtube video of the ad?

>are you retarded
are you? he's right, and i also reported you to the fbi

He gets pussy while you fap to /fur/. Sad, but you know what's even sadder? Your 2d waifus are getting BLACKED too.

HER ASS. IT IS MINE.

>tfw retards turned off their sarcasm detectors when they read your post

>playing chicken with Sup Forums
>felony voter intimidation

Why, are you lonely? Maybe you can work the same cell block with Eric if you are lucky.

9k/month?
how do I join?

ROY MOORE? MORE LIKE... ROY MOOREMPF

BTFO

if only it was the good SS

>hurr i was only pretending to intimidate voters
You shareblue faggots really dont get what you are dealing with here, do you? Tell it to the feds.

>Just remember, if you don’t vote for more state control, the state remembers who you all are
>VOTE FOR THE STATE YASSSSS KWEEEN SLAY!
And they wonder why they are doing so fucking poorly.

>Ad on social media
>Ad on social media

Anybody who believes an ad on any social media platform is a retard and shouldn't have the right to breath let alone vote.

whatza matter pede?

>Reminder a vote for Roy Moore is public record

This was so stupid you need to go to the bosses office and give back your silver fox merit badge toupee.

ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT
>ALL THEY DO IS PROJECT

neck yourself

>ARE guilty
Funny, non of them have ever been convicted of anything in a court of law..

Perhaps you need to look up the definition of "guilty"

So a vote for Doug Jones is too then.

>what is admission of guilt

REMINDER: Amy Yurkanin and OP are full of shit.
Thank you.
That is all.

Really activates my almonds.

Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Brian Singer,Bill Clinton haven't admitted to anything. So they are the same as Moore and Trump.

Didn't work for Donald Trump.
Won't work for Roy Moore.

Half of America knows that the Democrats and their shills in the media will say or do anything to sabotage the causes of the right. They've gone outright insane and are just flailing randomly, hoping that the next swing will magically be the knockout blow that puts them back in power. Nothing is too low. They'd probably just start arresting people for "hate votes" if they thought that it would end with anything other than their brains splattered all over the pavement before the week is over. They probably have fantasies about it every day. As a matter of fact, in their current madness, I wouldn't be surprised if one of these nutjob sanctuary cities actually tried.

Democrat intimidation tactics against the Republican voter are akin to getting into a Mexican standoff with a violent criminal and having the criminal say "If you give me your gun, I'll let you live. We can both go home." No, he's just going to blow your brains out, and the Republican voter knows it.

looks jewy

If Moore loses this false statement could prompt a new election.
Dems so fucking stupid

Oh so you are saying that people should shut the fuck up about Moore and Trump until enough evidence is brought to warrant a court case? Glad that we can agree on things, user.

Clinton paid off a woman close to a million dollars and Weinstein has been being accused but shutting it down for decades. Roy Moore just got accused for the first time right before the election. It's obvious that he didn't do it.

single mother no doubt

Lol.. so the Dems really are dropping the faux moral Superiority charade.

Thank god their fucking retards and this is literally illegal.