Nuclear tier cringe incoming. Bash The Fash edition

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=EAlvPEAiGl4
youtube.com/watch?v=xmIwDKnyAmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that was awful just awful

I liked it. Shows that even white ppl hate you beta larpers.

>I liked it. Shows that even white ppl hate you beta larpers.
Al Jourgensen is cuban, he isnt white you retard. He also hasnt been popular since the early 90s. I saw him at the House of Blues in Chicago back in the early 2000s and he was cringeworthy running around the stage in baggy hot topic bondage pants

White ppl arent even white. They are larping simians who were the descendants of albinos.

What the fuck is this and why should I watch shitty industrial music? Industrial music is objectively the shittiest metal rip off ever. Does it get funny?

Well that is certainly embarrassing.

Old rock stars can't comprehend it's not XXth century anymore and fall in the virtue signalling traps one by one.

Globalist puppets.

guys, is anonymous going to come after us for supporting Trump? omg i regret coming to this site now.......

Use Hooktube, not JewTube.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

antifa is a terrorist organization and youtube doesn't allow promotion of terrorism. report this vid

Antifa are globalists' marionettes and punks supporting them are like hippies supporting Nixon in the 60s.

Cringe cringe cringe.

>tracklist

just watched it. as soon as if finished i reported it for promoting terrorism.

here have some anime nazi metal
youtube.com/watch?v=EAlvPEAiGl4

what is tv5?

Lol they even made a song about Sup Forums?

Al is a complete bitch. During the Bush years he made albums attacking him, yet he was silent when Obama continued the same policies. Partisan hack. Now Al is just a washed up old druggie embarrassing himself.

that's just awful sounding

Hooktube it next time you useless cunt

its a series of songs starting at tv2

WE ARE THE ANTIFAAAAAA

thats a nice terrorist video inciting violence

Are you not familiar with Ministry they have always sounded like two alley cats on meth fucking.

I remember back in the 90's when ministry was relevant. Now this dude just sucks commie cock exclusively. They were always anti establishment but this just sad...

They're not even the first
youtube.com/watch?v=xmIwDKnyAmM

This dude is a straight up Junkie lol. They've been junkies for over 30 years