HAHAHAHA

The right is eating itself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSdWHeSf86U&t=40m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=ErfBVRtTCIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eceleb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

kys shill

Everyday, same thread, same image

> Eceleb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

sorry English not my first language. what this mean?

>aligning yourself with a political identity

Fucking KEK

too true. i don't even know who these creatures are til some of the fags start posting about them. but i do know about rogan. and seems he got pissed off for hate his been getting on here. just saw this where he interviews some psychologist about Sup Forums. it is spot on, but what a waste of time to pay attention to a cartoon board on the internets::

youtube.com/watch?v=XSdWHeSf86U&t=40m15s

OP:
>let's see, I'm all out of amerimutt memes. What can I post that will bait guaranteed replies? I know! I'll post a single line of text alongside a Tara photo implying she represents the right wing, and ask Sup Forums why they're eating each other They'll all get autistic and argue with me about how she's symbolic, like I fucking care what they think or say. It'll slide other threads off the board into oblivion, that'll be awesome.

I guess you helped him make room for more Amerimutt and boot-licker threads.
Enjoy your cancer.

the shnoz on that one, wtf is she some kind of arab?

>slide threads
Sup Forums has nothing worth sliding on it

le radicial centrist

>public disorderly conduct/Arrest
>no bail
Party girl, alright

looks like lauren southern

Quick rundown?

I heard this chick is for ethno nationalism but she found out she isn't white?

she's Irish..she had one Indian grandfather like 8 generations ago..which means fucking nothing now..except to the kikes that fear people like her of course

I dont know who that is and I don't really care

Lol she’s a kike

All the usual leftypol flags (var är sverige?) and needing to post a roll meme to fill the thread. Last night fake and gay canada replied to every single post trying to bump it. The utter desperation is getting kind of embarrassing.

>The right
no, it's not. 99% of the right doesn't associate with these meme LARPers that go by the name of alt-right. these are just a few pseudo-intellectual attention-whores chimping out. good riddance.

No the nation state is eating itself according to plan....
The left dont even count they are nationless and a usefull tool for the one worlders...
If they win the first thing they will do is to destroy you

yes you should instead pay attention to an aging weed addict manlet with sexual identity and masculinity issues as well as insecurities about having a daughter

sage

not even a little faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=ErfBVRtTCIA

>left legitimately destroys each other over oppression olympics
>right starts chopping off the tumours
>"lel the right is eating itself!!1"
Tradthots aren't right wing. They are obvious lefties just trying to make a buck off gullible idiots. These women are childish and childless, all date interacially, get cosmetic surgery, model and cosplay. These are lefty whores - degenerates

There are like two of these youtubers I can actually see as being who they say they are, and one got driven right out of town and the other is likely soon to go the same way

>grandfather
>8 generations ago
are you fucking retarded? she also says in this video here (your post) that it was her great grandfather that was an indian.

the giant black eyebrowns that are making a b line for her chin are kind of a give away on the indian history.

its like when you're watching a comedy film and part of 'the sketch' is some 'hysterical argument' where 5 or 10 ppl are randomly shouting different things to each other - textbook jewish 'farce'

i just watched the odd couple recently, which is replete with such. gots me wondering. look up the director. saks. jew. surprise, surprise.

>mudblood McCarthy
>right-wing
kek

she ain't a kike..that's all that matters

She has Poo in Loo and Jewish grandparents. She was also a vegan antinatalist YouTuber a few years back and rebranded to traditional lifestyle. She's a fraud.

`

she is not the "right". just a random ewhore

Men do not take lessons from women, certainly not on politics

get right

LOL legit Indian street shitter and not "magical native indian"?

I had 1/4 indian neighbours that legitimately looked whiter than her. How does the jet black hair stay after like 5 generations?

yah, and I was an ancap in my early 20's. now I'm a fascist.

people change their political opinion, shill. especially at that age.

your lies won't work here.

Her complaining comes off as weak. She really just needs to ignore the omega males on the chans.

At the same time I find listening to women talk about politics trite but that doesn’t mean that /ourthots/ are not important as a steeping stone into further right politics

Ancap to fascism is a natural development. In ten years the only libertarians are going to be Jews and degenerates trying to justify their abhorrent sexual desires

She is part poo in loo

>1 post by this ID
>same thread with exact same phrasing posted every day for a week now
>gullible idiots not realizing those are shill/slide/bot threads
>mods doing nothing

I really love Sup Forums

Took me a while to figure this out newfriend.

Mgtow is the men going their own way movement obviously bitter old me who were screwed over by archaic marriage laws by a seductive harpy who bled them dry then become an 'incel' which is short for involuntary celebate. Someone who would have sex if they could get it but for whatever reason they can't and are then rendered or course; involuntarily celebate.