Mfw someone tells me they dont believe in science

>mfw someone tells me they dont believe in science

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
bigthink.com/the-voice-of-big-think/james-watson-there-are-definitely-genetic-differences-in-intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neither do I but it's a pretty good cannon as far as they come

captcha: indica pharmacy

Christcucks and semites btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

When science is used properly, the findings become the closest thing we have to fact. Facts do not need belief.

When leftards peddle pseudoscience and pressure others to "believe" in it, that's a religion. How this is done is a celebrity comes up with an anecdote. Said celebrity claims the anecdote is a working hypothesis merely by the power of their credentials. The anecdote is elevated even further by media who take the fake hypothesis and elevate it to a fact requiring action based solely on their credibility. They substitute work, evidence, and results for belief, for faith.

And the 1st Amendment does not allow a national religion to be formed via government.

>When science is used properly

(((Social science)))

Bill Nye is a horrible human being. He is a failed comedian who also has a bachelors degree as an engineer who was appointed as the leading authority on science by CNN.

>believe in science

That's paradoxical science doesn't rely on belief but on observation and approximation to creating a working theory.

Science took a left turn, it's hardly science anymore. Some would go even deeper, and say Einstein purposely lead the scientific world astray by putting it in a box with his special relativity theory. The day physics died.

Bill "Ice Cream Fetish" Nye.

that's retarded but i'd expect no less from a leaf. Although you are right that pseudo science is being pushed by the left side of politics

Tfw more qualified than Nye in his own subject matter

Take it from me, he's a pleb and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Bill Nye is a piece of shit. A failed mechanical engineer who lies to children for a living.

James Watson is /ourguy/

bigthink.com/the-voice-of-big-think/james-watson-there-are-definitely-genetic-differences-in-intelligence

>Mutt "scientists" don't believe in chromosomes

>bill nye

We have much to learn from Tesla.

Bill "Bull" Nye

I don't believe in science, I know science through mathematics. Science believers are the worst thing to happen to the sciences.

He got optics in plebbit. Surprisingly, even his fans turned against him.

They still love Bill Nye for the most part. They abandoned Science Nigger because even those cockgobblers couldn't stand his pompous bullshit.

There are only two sexes.

>They still love Bill Nye for the most part.
not sure about that. reddit panned his netflix show and then nye did an ama on reddit that was a total shitshow.

Bill Nye let science die.

Not believing in science is typical of people on the border between severe mental impairment and retardation

Oh, didn't know about that. I don't visit that shitshow, I based it off of what people I that do link me.

Does this guy know he got thrown under the bus for a political stunt?

>based it off of what people that I do know go to it link me
I need my caffeine, Jesus Christ

>I need my caffeine,
pretty sure you're having a stroke