Have some people over from work who are not very close to me yet

>Have some people over from work who are not very close to me yet
>One of them a qt I have a good tone with
>Drinking, having a good time
>Use Youtube for music
>Playlist with mix of normal and classical music at the top
>Very weird mix, but all of them songs I have listened to before
>Mention this
>"Youtube makes a playlist of the music you listen to for you user. You have good taste"
>Sound of Mozart fades out
>Next song begins
>"Die fahne Hoch..."

I tried explaining it away as watching videos on ww2 because I'm interested in history, but I think I screwed up guys. Should I just find another job already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UU49A4BFvvc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqps25iF0M
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I tried explaining it away as watching videos on ww2 because I'm interested in history
how did they react?

They were saying ok, but were looking at me like a weirdo. The girl doesn't seem as interested anymore

Show her truth

oh...you're fucked buddy.

Who cares what she thinks? I you want to fuck her you fuck her

These Sup Forumsacks getting caught out in situations with normies threads never cease to make me kek.

Just laugh it off. Are all your friends cuckolds? A German guy was telling me nazi phrases and showing me his nazi memes on his phone and he is respectable.
Women only care if you are a dirty creep. If they think you are daddy material they change their politics to yours. It's their nature.

Have a shower, get a haircut and buy a new shirt. Women's opinions are irrelevant.

This is what happens when you LARP, learn from this experience and stop trying to emulate the hoard of edgelords that populate this website.

thats called rape in western countries bud

This, the bobs and wagina method works like a charm

Betas should indeed just do as they are told and keep their heads down.

Well you should start finding a way to prove that or you're going to be fired for being a nazi.

keked

Coulda been much worse, you could of gotten a moonman song

>Ancient Sanskrit words of wisdom and guidance
You guys are special

What a pussy

You should have said "that's not even my favorite one", switch to this one

youtube.com/watch?v=UU49A4BFvvc

And listen to it while standing up unapologetically with a nazi salute up

Bitches can't tolerate wimpy beta faggots making excuses for their beliefs but show them your inner strength and they'll fall in line with whatever.

>Poo's first thought is literally rape
Like Pottery.

How does this "accidentally" happen. I keep my shit on lock until I have successfully redpilled my targets

This. Nordbro is an autist

>people over
>tell them not to go on my computer
>they do
>girl looks up youtube
>clicks playlist
>it's just some pop music, nothing bad
>then suddenly...
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkqps25iF0M

I can't believe some of you guys are such larpers. I rode to work for 6 months in the summer with a lesbian negress and was able to debate race with her, convince her that Trump isn't stupid and the news is lying, etc. In fact normies don't actually understand politics at all making them especially easy to trick into agreeing with redpilled talking points. Once they have decided on their own accord that they agree with a point, you basically have planted the seed. I pretty much just use the Socratic method of persuasion using only questions and allowing them to come to the conclusion on their own.

Nice friends you got there, also why they had acess to your computer? Just put a password in it.

>One of them a qt I have a good tone with
>Drinking, having a good time
>Use Youtube for music
>Playlist with mix of normal and classical music at the top
>Very weird mix, but all of them songs I have listened to before
>Mention this
>"Youtube makes a playlist of the music you listen to for you user. You have good taste"
>Sound of Mozart fades out
>Next song begins
>"fisting is 300 bucks..."

I tried explaining it away as watching videos on prereformence artists because I'm interested in art, but I think I screwed up guys. Should I just find another job already?

>he doesnt have a normie account
you played yourself

Awesome that's how it works in your neighborhood user, but in some areas people are losing their jobs because they are white.
There's a reason to be nervous for us, even without revealing power-levels.

Here in Brazil this ins't really a thing so i'd like to know how exactly you can be fired for being white? Ins't this illegal?

Hands up

Maybe you should consider not being a fucking nazi.

>got caught listening to joseph retrostein at work last week by lib boss
who fuckin cares

Why do you have cookies turned on? Why do you save history? Don’t you know how to turn that shit off?

You cant remember what music you like?

Tell her about your deep dark fantasies.

>could of

Isn't it embarrassing when a foreigner knows your language better than you do?

>he hasnt disabled watch history on his yt account
>he hasnt disabled search history on his yt account
Go deep into your Google settings gentlemen, there are so many options you need to disable.

really makes you think

>Here in Brazil this ins't really a thing
>being white
correct

TO EVERYONE READING THIS: CHANGE PRIVACY SETTINGS I YOUTUBE FOR THEM TO STOP SUGGESTING VIDEOS BASED ON YOUR HISTORY. IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE.

don't be arrogant.
also relax, if they can't handle hearing a nazi tune that's on them. also it was probably your sperging out reacting to it that made them look at you weird
>ooh shit oh shit oooooh shit uuuuuh im interested in WW2 totally not a nazi i promise
just laugh it off next time, champ.

>coulda
>could of
>could have
nice proxy, tyrone

you don't have to explain it away buddy. i had a colleague come in my office the other day, a real leftie... i was listening to mr bond while browsing pol... nigger hate thread even...
>hey user what the hell is going on in here
well i'm just checking out some racist stuff
>why?
it's interesting, don't you think? these guys have a pretty good sense of humor and some decent points.
>hmm all right then
after talking for a while she admitted that blacks and arabs are at least as racists towards white people as the other way around.
why am i on Sup Forums? because i'm fucking interested in all aspects of the political situation, you have a problem with that you have a problem with free speech and if so fuck off

>also it was probably your sperging out reacting to it that made them look at you weird
this is key... if you start excusing yourself you're basically saying you did something wrong.

No. No. This makes you look like a dweeb.

Actually almost half of Brazil is white followed closely by mixed people.

>2edgy4u neo-folk medshit version
>not even the real version
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU

this
I listen to German marching songs (albeit not the horst wessel lied) all the time, and my wife who was absolutely against nazi stuff, started to like them as well

Is Durgesh /ourpoo/?

>Listen to youtube tracks all day
>Youtube has no actual clue what I like
If you are logging in to view anything, you are voluntarily getting data mined.

C'mon, guys.

>flag
checks out

>women
>having opinions that don’t change hourly

Pick1

>>"Youtube makes a playlist of the music you listen to for you user. You have good taste"
Where is this magical feature? I'd love to see that.

Kekked

If you have a Google account it's usually on the homepage, scroll down a bit and it is called 'my mix' on American youtube

Fucking cuck. Pretend you like sucking dick so they like you more, too.

>>Have some people over from work who are not very close to me yet
>>One of them a qt I have a good tone with
>>Drinking, having a good time
>>Use Youtube for music
>>Playlist with mix of normal and classical music at the top
>>Very weird mix, but all of them songs I have listened to before
>>Mention this
>>"Youtube makes a playlist of the music you listen to for you user. You have good taste"
>>Sound of Mozart fades out
>>Next song begins
>>"I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS"
>I tried explaining it away as watching videos on the civil war because I'm interested in history, but I think I screwed up guys. Should I just find another job already?

Why do you have to explain yourself to a complete stranger and a woman no less?

>Complete strangers
>Colleagues
I understand that colleagues would seem like something completely unfamiliar and strange to you Greekanon

Also
>doesn't erase history and unlog if expected guests
Come on user,you can quit being a newfag and do better

Thanks!

First song is Ride of the Valkyries. Nice.

Those fckers suggested twisted sister. I hate that shit. I down vote it but still shows up. Stupid YouTube.

Who cares? Just proves you don't need a roastie like her. Keep playing power level music until you find that qt that also likes it.

Checked dude. Also, go on the thumbnail and click on the three dots > then click "Not interested"

the thing is with this, is you just don't worry about it, and move on. if you keep thinking about small things like this you'll want to quit. just pretend like it never happened, and keep working. if I thought about all the screw ups I did I'd of killed myself long ago.

>thinking you will avoid a poo reference because you played the rape card first.

POO POO

OPEN BOBS