twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/940235663995293696

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIrfH6af8hM&t=1m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/guns-and-suicide/
statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-624-x/2012001/article/desc/11696-08-desc-eng.htm
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These kikes show how weak they have become virtue signaling like a blue haired college twat on twitter.

Will be fun to see them hung.

>My Great Uncle once removed was the catalyst for the creation of Israel but don't hurt the mooslims fee fees goyim!

because if they get all the cucks to side with them, well then they have the votes and the front line of defence when they go full Autonomy mode for the New World Order.

He's right. We and Europe should accept all that want to come.

Elite scum. Rothschild plague of humanity.

I am making the call.

>35k people are killed by guns
>over 23k are suicides
Liberals never lose the habit of distorting reality

Is this the same guy who got duped onto going on the Alex Jones show and Jones went fucking mental on him? That was some fucking hilarious shit

Okay so we should continue to let me people kill themselves with guns?

Let's give them opiods instead. Or rope. Or razor blades.

>Okay so

so i run into this today, that guy from op pic

pay close attention to his eyes for next 10-15 seconds and tell me is that faked or wtf kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIrfH6af8hM&t=1m30s

Yes. Fuck you and mind your own fucking business.

In the January 2016 post, Deborah Wesson Gibson, who has since claimed she dated Moore at age 17, appears angered by Judge Moore’s stance on same-sex marriage, and called for his impeachment, suggesting he also be disbarred as a lawyer. Gibson wrote:

“I am sad to say that Roy Moore needs to be impeached and disbarred. He had an extraordinary education for a Walnut Grove boy— student of my dearest second mother, Florine Norton, West Point Academy, travel abroad to Australia. He truly had the chance to make a great difference for good and instead he is an embarrassment, again.”

Gibson was replying to an article shared by her sister, Donna Wesson Smalley, who is an ardent supporter and “dear friend” of Moore’s Democratic opponent, Doug Jones:

Smalley has shared pro-Jones content on her Facebook on at least four occasions, according to a GotNews review of her account.

> Bluepilled Cucks
> Meaningful resistance

Fuck you and shoot yourself in the head.

>with guns
So you don't care THAT they are dead, only HOW they got that way? Way to tackle the problem head-on, dumbass.

They might not be dead at all if they didn't have such a deadly and convenient means to kill themselves.

Gee your fake outrage over suicides involving firearms faded awfully fast.

Anyone who uses the suicide epidemic to attack forearms is full of shit. Guns dont cause suicide, and you obviously dont give a fuck about the root causes.

Lmao talk about the guns that kill people what a kike.
>Guns are a living biological creature oyy veyy goy
>Hence (((David))) Xkek

You'd rather them suffer more wouldn't you, ya sick fuck.

>Elite industrialists and bankers don't want to stop importing cheap labor and new debt takers
Imagine my shock

Like ropes, knives, plastic bags, toasters, etc?
Here in Canada, when the barrier of entry to firearm ownership was increased, the rate of suicide BY FIREARM decreased, but the rate of hanging went up by the same amount, leaving an unchanged TOTAL suicide rate.

Again, you're trying to put out a fire by spraying the building next door.

All the Rothschild's born after Evelyn are trash

They're already suffering an eternity in hell.

What business is it of yours? You obviously dont care about the reasons they killed themselves, since you blame the gun as the main factor.

isn't a real Rothschild wtf Sup Forums?

the 35,000 who commit suicide with a gun each year because some brown skinned retard devalues their labor forcing them into a life of poverty? yes, let's talk about that.

Show source.

I wonder if he supports muslim migration to Israel?

No one cares. Not even you.

(((Rothschild)))

That's right, goyim. Let us disarm you and then replace you with third world orcs. It's good for the (((economy))).

hmmm

Hey fucktard, if firearms ownership causes suicide, then why is Japan's rate astronomical compared to ours?

Good luck with the beta army of weak pussies.

or the shitskin american drug dealer who could not find a real steady job because some foreign brown shitskin took it who doesn't even speak english

I dont pretend to. I'm also not aiming to leverage their plight to further my kike interest in restricting human rights in the US.

The Japanese have a long and prided history of killing themselves. Kind of a moot point to say the least.

HEY DAVID ROTHSCHILD aka FUCK FACE
Here's an idea. How about you let all those illegal Muslim shit bags live in your back yard, NOT OURS . Open the big gate at your estate put up some tents, dig a few shit pits then come back and tell us AGAIN how you think WE should live.
God dammit were's my pitch fork and burning torches to storm that assholes home.

I know who this faggot hangs out with. I live in NYC. These people live in a bubble and have never met a muslim in their lives. It's the typical shit over and over again. Meanwhile the rest of us peasants have to out up with third world slime

indeed. showed it to someone today and reply was ah he just rolled his eyes. i do not know man. i dont know.

Being Japanese has a far greater chance of making you kill yourself than owning a gun? Is that what you're trying to say?

Owning a gun as an American is safer than being japanese when it comes to self-inflicted harm. Fact.

Exactly, pathetic creatures.

Fuck off shill nobody likes you in real life or here.

You don't have too. The day will come when firearms are a thing of the past. They're only harmful in this day and age.

I got you famalam.

well yeah - since we're not allowed to kill the mentally ill anymore, let them do it themselves.

Guns help us all with that, better than them jumping off of roofs or in front of trains

let's see what this kike has to say

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

So wat are you going to do? Shoot someone? Lol I bet you don't even have the balls.

Weapons arent going anywhere until the human race dies out completely, guy, and even then the next creature to gain sentience will make their own. Can't imagine what gives retards like you the gumption to think they can suppress the natural inclination to adapt technology to our needs.

What a disgraceful cuck and dishonor to his family.

What's it like to be so upset about losing an argument on Sup Forums?

Are you gonna cry?

Is baby gonna cry??

What do you need weapons for? Are you going to murder the government?

They will be beaten with baseball bats as they swing, like political pinatas.

I haven't lost jack shit.

you faggots do realise he isn't a real Rothschild?

Sorry faggot, basic human rights arent subject to your interpretation of "needs"

If it was such a fundamental human right, everyone in the world would be allowed to own guns.

>gets btfo bc he cant prove firearms ownership increases suicide by any metric, as was his claim
>starts asking people if they're gonna shoot someone in response

Yeah, you're straining to fight back the tears about now.

Automation will not happen because the machines will run on logic and that is the enemy of the left. Also why we will never see a true AI unless Gates has the balls to release one.

Lol in all seriousness, whatever happened to good old fashioned, public lynch mobs? Just pitchfork my shit up famalampie

Fucking cum stain idiot.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/guns-and-suicide/

Harvard good enough for you pal?

Not my problem that they're governments are ran by retards such as yourself. Most of the world lives in squalor without clean water or electricity, shall we ape that?

>The day will come when firearms are a thing of the past
yeah when more convenient weapons are invented, sure

I no longer have all the graphs on my computer (Lost a number of HDD's over the years), but it's all available on statscanada.

Suicide rates per year remain unchanged, hovering between ~13 and ~11 per year per 100k before and after gun control implementation in the late 90's:
statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-624-x/2012001/article/desc/11696-08-desc-eng.htm

Having trouble finding the old graph on method per year (at least from before the 2000's) and I'm too tired to do more digging.

Guns are inanimate objects

I hate how these idiots talk for an entire city or state, like it is a hive mind. Not every New Yorker wants this shit. Majority of white folks I work with aren’t for mass immigration of mudslimes.

>not all muslims
>why do you NEED a gun

Here's your (you).

>inanimate objects and suicide
>doubt.jpg

>ROTHSCHILD

Kill the jew
Kill their good goy
Kill their niggers and mud niggers

Someone should ask him to denounce Israel if he's so sympathetic to muslims

Keep being archaic retards. The future is breeding you backwoods fuck out of it.

No, even I can tell that you definitely did

You lose, Rothschild.

Explain it to me then?

>happy to talk about 35,000 killed by guns each year

I think guns help the American economy a lot more than Muslims do.

Well what I mean is that the new ones just don't have the drive the older ones had and are openly pompous. Reminds me of the openly pompous Saudi Princes that were recently shut down

That's fucking weird. Doesn't look like a lighting trick or anything, just straight up color change.

PART AND PARCEL

Is this pic real?

lol

They will conveniently become atheist and say "well all religion is bad goy, Judaism has the right to protect itself from another another Shoah
99.9999% of the time that is. the other .0001% of the time, they'll just call you a nazi and walk away.

Correlation=/=causation, dipshit. Notice that the results found that location affected rates as well.

It's almost like firearms ownership rates are lower in more urban areas where suicide is lower overall, but gun crime is not.

Why would gun crime be higher in places where ownership is lower?

This again ignore every other contributing factor there is, literally equating an inanimate object with mental illness. And I refuse to believe you dont know a thing or two about mental illness

They're not eyelids, champ. They're gills.

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

Can confirm. Was extremely depressed in the past. Thought about suicide. Can't get a gun because I live in Cuck Jersey. Thought about hanging instead.

>No mention of any other metric being tracked in the study
I, for one, take the methodology more seriously than where it comes from.

Can someone read between the lines for me? What's this desperate appeal for?

We got any history on the dickless banger other than reffo 7 years ago?

Oh shit, is this so we send troops to myanmar? Israel armed the junta and isis turned up and now it's a humanitarian thing because displacement and (as per soros's bullshit human rights watch outfit) now rape and genocide ?

You guys know the rakhine is where china's oil pipe starts? If that pipe got damaged during a peacekeeper mission china would have to sail oil tankers all the way around the coast. It is a HUGE strategic target.

Funny he says that when he lives in a Penthouse surrounded by bodyguards

Fuck the common folks