Whats up with american white women?https://twitter.com/rebekahzoellner/status/873965007452741632

twitter.com/rebekahzoellner/status/873965007452741632

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3q3xzm/she17f_wont_date_me17m_because_im_black/?st=jb3qi17m&sh=4450e9ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will hopefully pay the toll before she has a chance to breed

We're creating something new here. Your bickering won't stop the march of history.

she will learn the hard way

Oh look, another faggoty ShareBlue thread

Hope she gets raped and killed ig, she'll figure it out at the last moments of her life.

Look at all the ass blasted whiteboys! Stay mad!

She wont' have any at all.

Also, there are just as many retarded men as retarded women.

it's white male cucks roleplaying

once a girl burns coal she's dead to any decent man.

this girl, as a single mom of a mulatto bastard will never find love and will serve as an example to other girls what happens when you let blacks touch you.

shame, she's already as good as dead to her people.

of course it's also possible she'll be killed by her nog so...she may be literally dead to her people soon enough.

Shouldn't you be out rapin' and theivin'?

thats his sister

No I got your waifu with me while I browse Sup Forums

This.
Also shes not a big loss 3/10

My Tinder after a month. I'm just some black Med student, no affirmative action in my province

85% of my matches were college/University educated White girls

I just Côme on Sup Forums to laugh at you delusional pizzagate fucks lol. Fucking out of touch with reality

>Black
>Student
Nice try

Lol stay a delusional lunatic ,it's none of my business

all 5/10s at best

kek

Massive brainwashing by society, television. They are already gone, work towards getting into the legislative war and making sure they don't go after your money when they inevitably become single moms and can't even get betas for bucks.

Lmao calling yourself a christian
>plz ice yourself its Christmas
>Then you wonder why god abandonds individuals
>kek

This you r tards
It’s always some clown from here making fake tweeter accounts

These are an anomaly. White American men are more likely to mongrelize their genes by mating with a gook than white women are to mate with an ape.
Stop trying to fucking (((blackpill))) us on white women. EVERYTHING is over if we lose white women.

Only 182 matches after a month? Hahahahahahaha

>Assuming any whore on Tinder is worth anything

Das right whuit boas

White women like to be pleasured, i can't blame them.

I hope she gets her face deformed from the beatings

That nigger is disgusting geeeezz

holy shit

I can't wait for the 2017 data to come out..wont be until mid 2018 maybe...but every deportation is a whole generation saved.

Obama didn't deport anyone...he redefined deportation to include those turned away at the boarder.

LMAO

American white girls love BBC. Went to Boston last year and saw so many white girls walking with black guys. 56% is probably a lie, especially with all the mixed race couples i saw.

I guess these women think their kids will look like the Hodge twins who are both miracles of nature.

wtf i love atheism now

the magnum opus of retardation.

Kill all roasties, the toll on the coal will be payed. And for a woman who loves jesus, guess she’s gonna be surprised when she rots in hell.

Actually laughed

Côme to think about it, i Doubt any black person speaks this way outside of african americans(which i'm not) living in the ghetto si it's always hilarious losers try to imitate "black people"

(((white woman)))
Dude, her name is literally Rebekah. Fucking duh.

Love these threads, Shows how weak black people are that they have to keep saying "White women really do like us". Meanwhile White guys are stealing your woman and giving them a better life that you never could. Stay mad Shill

>women like to have a cock shoved all the way past the cervix
ITT: virgins and cucks

idk down here most of the degeneracy is confined to the city. people still have shame where I come from.

>when low iq wyte womenz mate with low iq negros and make a double negative a positive and have ubermensch babies

this timeline is real and not going away

Lmao that image is complete bullshit. I have a big cock and women always complain when it hits the cervix. "Ow, that hurts. Ease up."

They are quadroons & even then blue eyes is rare

her kids will look like Obama

These kind of threads are the exact reason for the decline of Sup Forums.
>white women won't fuck me because I'm an ugly basement dweller
>It's not my fault, it's their fault for not finding me attractive
>REEEEEE etc. etc.

post the Polish orc

Its just a funny face bud. He's mugging for the camera.

Yeah yeah because we see a massive migration of white girls to black's countries everyday

A statistic in the making. Glorious.

Or the twitch streamer tyler1 who also has blue eyes.

Thank God I have blue eyes

Well, this one is a winner

>zoellner

Oh look another G*rman

>reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3q3xzm/she17f_wont_date_me17m_because_im_black/?st=jb3qi17m&sh=4450e9ca
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
This is some shit.

hey, why do all blacks want to look like whites? And why are they fucking like monkies in every hole possible in every slut avalible? Are you unable to get into a actual connection with a girl and live happily together? How come you guys murder so much aswell? And why arent you taking care of your single mother issue man? Too lazy?? Also how is it to always be able to play the victim? I would be so depressed if id had to do that man you would have no idea. How come black lives matters is such a one way thing? blame 0.01% of your problems on white people and make such a huge deal out of it? Calling white people out for white privilege seems very racist to me but you say we are the racists here... How does it feel when you watch programs like 600lbg life or something that the husband of the fat lady is always black? do you guys love that kind of fat shit? I mean probably considering like 50% of black women are too fat if not more. Some black people are alright but all of those blacks behave like whites.... Why cant you adapt? Why do you have to make it here as bad as in your jungle? Also did you ever feel that you as a black person got oppresed and just blamed it on being black? man that would be a good excuse to use but i cant cus im white. When is the black community going to get on the white level? It would really help our country out but if you keep playing the victim i think you should get shot in your head.

seems like /pol does not have sex

Deformity

No just you. I have the same issue as him. If your penis hits too deep and hard the women will complain of pain. Even cringing and trying to back up. It's like being stabbed.

The kikes really did a number on white americans. White girls wanna interbreed with niggers and white guys are soyboys.

It really do be like that sometimes.

KARA BOGA

I've noticed that conservative white women racemix more.

t.leaf

White women are trash.

Asian qts are for marrying and making pale, intelligent children with.
>inb4 elliot
Elliot is a meme about a half jew.

Stupid middle class women encouraged by lying thieving degenerate (((influences))) will reap what poor white woman have since the 60s, the poor white communicaties, all poor and all white, decimated by crime wave, decimated by introduction to new species the African, decimated by their de
Degenerate habits of drugs,,,did it change the poor white neighborhood into beacons of civility, na, just into another africanized ghetto, blacks need to realize they are used as biological weapons solely to destroy white solidarity,

>slant eyed
>huwhite
>pick one

If you racemix with an oriental you should be shot.

You can tell she is jew, being sarcastic about Jesus and blacks for the autistic white girls to follow her lead.

HANNAH in all caps with no face in her first pic is probably the fake facebook made by a transexual
am i wrong?

If you say mixing with a pale, intelligent oriental is the same as mixing with a dumb brownskin, you should hang yourself because you're a forever alone incel or never-married roastie.

It is not the same but still not wanted.

In one year, her status will say:
>sigh, being a single mother is too difficult, its a shame no real man wants a women like me.