/bng/ - Black Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

TROLLS STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it like other general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
youtube.com/watch?v=aIfVlsPT5_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't exclude white people from a public place.

>Turk
>Black
pick one

Of course this triggers wh*Te subhumans. Smh

ahahhahahaha pathetic lmao
Is there a vid?

Jigaboo2 where are you?

>BLACK Nationalism

Hello my fellow blacks, are there any native ANGLO BULLS in this thread?

This is what the wh*Te subhuman deserves

niggers are subhumans.

now fuck off and give my bike back cunt.

>muh segregation
The back of the bus is that way, nigger.

How does it feel to be a wh*Te faggot subhuman

>no knife injuries
0/10

It's cool, but let's be honest, whites usually lose in fights. Espeacially white girls (can't defeat a baboon ffs)

We Wuz

Get a life

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

This hurts the wh*Te subhuman's feelings

Black NatSoc when?
Gas chambers for wh*tey.
Jews are wh*te too.

it was during the UK riots
he relaxed around blacks in full chimp out mode

Blacked.com

>but let's be honest, whites usually lose in fights
As far as I remember we conquered the entire continent of the niggers, put the Asians on their knees and damn well nearly made the entire native population in the America extinct.

Our only rival is the Jude.

you can find millions pictures of white couples doing that. that's low quality "trolling"
>he relaxed
What a fool. Hopefully, he learnt. Tell me about riots, the niggers were the culprit?

Blacked.com

True. But what about now? Why is everyone so weak nowadays?

Blacked.com

This hurts the shitskin subhuman's feelings

>This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it like other general.
There's no discussion having been started by OP, so no it doesn't comply with global rules.

>Jews are white
The intelligence of the nog on display

I bet the mods enjoy this shit

>trolls stay out
Nice b8

How do you feel when you realize niggers come to our country to be treated like dogs because it's preferable to living with other niggers?

>Black Nationalism
Kek

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

>TROLLS STAY OUT
you know this is the internet right?

DUCK SEASON FIRE!

>Lebanon
You know the answer, don't you?

Jesus, what the fuck is that? Keep her. Seriously, you can have her.

She's damaged goods now, boys. Another write-off.

This breaks the wh*Te subhuman's heart

Who gave that fucking Turk the ability to swap his flags? We know it's you Ahmed. Y*u can't trick us.

NIGGERS

The kikes degraded music, movies, literature and rewrote history. The modern white man has lost much of what once made us kangz. Naturally there's a way to gain it back, consider /sig/ for starters.

Boy, oh boy, do I loves fried chicken! Top it off with watermelon and grape drank! mmmmMMMmm

What's sig?

Blacked.com

>the niggers were the culprit?
yep, one nigger drug dealer got killed by police, niggers here wanted to show they aren't at all the a-typical thug who can't protest or do things through the IPCC.
Sadly they lasted about 2 minutes.
Then it was a case of "fuck it, if they're doing it we will do it" and all the filthy chav scum joined in, it wasn't all bad, some pakis got run over and killed during it.
It was also good because it shows that if push comes to shove this country will be brought down with no guns needed if politicians continue taking the piss.
It was a comfy ride to watch unfold.

Whites only lose in fights because Nigs can never fight fairly. They know they can only beat the white man by hitting him when he's not looking, or in groups.
youtube.com/watch?v=aIfVlsPT5_U
This is what happens when the negro fights fair and square.

Blacked.com

Self improvement general
Physical, social and mental improvement

Meh, trailer trash... Who cares.

The diaspora's well off. Not sure what're you on about.

Though I'm sure you would know the answer, won't you?

Blacked.com

>be nig
>see pic related
>my heart is broken because it'll never happen.

least we have food lol

I support Black Nationalism (though only in the American context) because that's the only way to be a White Nationalist and not be genocidal. No particular beef with Blacks as individual humans...just don't don't think it's ideal for us to live together. Perhaps Black Nationalism is precisely what Black Americans need in order to get their shit together. For example, I can imagine that a justice system administered primarily by a foreign people would generate a great deal of resentment, even though the prevalence Black criminality is undeniable. Perhaps if it were one's fellow Blacks doing the arresting, prosecuting, and incarcerating, then the resentment would be somewhat ameliorated. Maybe the feeling of ethno-nationalistic solidarity would cut down on the rampant degeneracy. Then again, it might be a third world hellhole...which is not my problem and I don't give that much of a fuck. But I hope for a prosperous, separate future for y'all. Perhaps our nations could conduct peaceful trade and diplomacy in the future.

Think of me as the George Lincoln Rockwell to your Elijah Muhammad.

As a side note, I quite admire how Blacks have kept their culture so potent and distinct. Part of that is because of discrimination/segregation no doubt, but it is still admirable that y'all never cucked. Wish my people had done the same instead of being severed from our roots to become Amerimutts.

Blacked.com

The only feelings that hurts are black women, whose sexual market value is plummeting further each day.

Blacked.com

These women will be single mothers for the rest of their lives because they had a black kid. They are walking propaganda against mating with black men.

You keep posting these. The problem is, there's plenty of women who fuck dogs. We're not jealous of dogs - just put off by women who fuck animals.

Let's all out the shit-slinging on hold for a minute so we can all come together as one to truly appreciate how colossally retarded this British faggotini is. Imagine being so detached from reality that you think you can be a trans Muslim. Truly I say to you, there are some lost souls out there. That is all. Back to the shit-slinging.

>black nationalism
>only muh dick posts

You guys will never amount to anything but erosion of society.

I live in a white village, the last time I saw a brown face in person was Halloween and the neighbour dressed his kid up as a gollywog

Blacked.com

photoshop
got it, thx

Mehmet, you know that making these blacked threads won't make your father love you, right? Why not go Akhbar yourself some kurds. Maybe then your father will be proud of your stupid, stinky T*rkish ass.

Shot.com

Das right cracka boas

>This is a political thread
It isn't at all, (You) made a troll thread with subversion of board culture in mind.
Calling it a general changes nothing.
Dr. Sage and Mr. Hide coming for (You), on your local theaters

Wh*Te culture

clearly no her

>black nationalism thread appears
>whites swarm in en masse
how do we keep them out

pic related is literal the reason why i fucking love to let black bulls bang my wife

their averaging 19cm dick can lead my wife to reach orgasm that like she has never experienced before, which of course is something i cannot do forever

seeing her get fucked by physically superior black men is the ultimate pleasure i get ever

thank you god for making black men on the planet earth who are the only ones being able to make my wife happy

Shot.com

Wh*Te culture

>reeeeee stay out of my thread because i'm incapable of arguing reeeeeeeeee
fuck off you fucking EU africa lovers

Shot.com

Imagine being a cuck and posting cuck shit on Sup Forums. Lol that would be really pathetic.

Wh*Te culture

WE

Oh its her alright. She a lil hoe

What took y'all so long to get here I was fighting these cracka by myself

>germacuck

the most pathetic males in this word are definitely you

im white and my dick size 20cm if you need.

KANG

Wh*Te culture

True kangz

Kek.

>pure 100% white countries like lithuania
>depressing hellholes with high suicide rates

>white countries with a large number of people with melanin
>lively, far lower white suicide rates

we are helping them be happy and learn to dance but they don't even care

I'm here brother

Shot.com

i forgive you because we all know that no one preffers black women